It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hypocrisy of MSM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This is a simple observation : for example when there is a terrorist attack or some other event of that nature In France, the UK or the US, MSM never dare to doubt the official version of the government of their country. They call it ridiculous conspiracy theories, and they call those who emit doubts dangerous mentally ill individuals. But when the same event happens for example in Turkey or Russia, suddenly the same MSM become conspiracy theorists themselves, and they have no problem to say overtly that Putin or Erdogan and their governments are or might be behind the attacks, even if they have no proof. I have seen that happening many times on tv with so called "experts". The most recent example is how Putin is behind the murder of Alexander Litvinenko. It might be the case but it doesn't matter. What matters here is the double standards of the MSM.

President Putin 'probably' approved Litvinenko murder

Just more evidence that MSM are rotten.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

I dunno, there's a lot that leads one to believe he ordered it. The medal he gave to one of the poisoners for a start. Why would he do that if he didn't tell him to kill the bloke?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Silly Russians
I find this to be an article worthy of readind/following. I don't know if it is more MSM than Gov. poli-trickery....

Two Russian men, Andrei Lugovoi and Dmitry Kovtun, deliberately poisoned Mr Litvinenko, the report said. They both deny killing him.

Why would one "poison" another without intent on killing the partaker of the poison ?

poi·son
ˈpoiz(ə)n/
noun
a substance that is capable of causing the illness or death of a living organism when introduced or absorbed.
synonyms: toxin, toxicant, venom; archaicbane
"a deadly poison"

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Probably seems to be the word of the day when it comes to this story .It could be is one way of looking at it but it seems strange that some of the information was sealed up . Now if that info was of the type that could actually garner support for Russia making the call , ( like the assignations of some Americans ,by Americans ) then the spin would be worthless .Don't forget that Putin and Assaud the the main bad guys right now in the western MSM narrative . Especially Putin because he seems to be not only countering what the west wants to do but is also growing stronger . Any how this short RT clip has some of some of the details in the case ....

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The hypocrisy of MSM

I do agree that the Main Screeeeeam Media has become such a sick joke that only a fool would take anything from any network at face value.

However, being that it is an election year, all that kind of kicks back for a holiday as folks are going to be closing ranks and saddling up with whoever... or whatever says what they want to hear.

Sure will be both surprised AND glad if we survive 2016.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Just seen this gem over at MoA ...

Putin 'Probably Approved' Murder Of Baby Jesus

Thought you ought to know this.

Posted by b on January 21, 2016 at 01:12 PM
We all knew it was worse then what we thought .Probably the USA will do nothing about it :>)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sorry for my ignorance, but did they poison him? And if so, what do they say was the porpoise if not to kill him?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
This is a simple observation : for example when there is a terrorist attack or some other event of that nature In France, the UK or the US, MSM never dare to doubt the official version of the government of their country. They call it ridiculous conspiracy theories, and they call those who emit doubts dangerous mentally ill individuals. But when the same event happens for example in Turkey or Russia, suddenly the same MSM become conspiracy theorists themselves, and they have no problem to say overtly that Putin or Erdogan and their governments are or might be behind the attacks, even if they have no proof. I have seen that happening many times on tv with so called "experts". The most recent example is how Putin is behind the murder of Alexander Litvinenko. It might be the case but it doesn't matter. What matters here is the double standards of the MSM.

President Putin 'probably' approved Litvinenko murder

Just more evidence that MSM are rotten.

I saw that on TV last night and I could not help ask my self why are they bringing that up again now?

Not only that, notice they gave about 50 seconds of the 60 second report to exactly as you describe but they gave the Russian view only about 10 seconds. Their bias was very very obvious I thought.

Was the whole story run just as warm war attack on Russia?

new topics

top topics

join