It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros says Europe on verge of collapse

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
George Soros (Mr. NWO), big money manipulator, international bandit, former Nazi collaborator and master of NGO trickery and infiltrator of banks and governments, and backer of worldwide politicians is claiming Europe is on the verge of collapse !!

He is a proponent of open borders and consolidated governments and hates the word sovereignty.

Apparently he had a lot to do with somehow instigating the wild uncontrolled migrant crisis.

He says nationalism is a problem and countries are selfish and mired in self-interests.

Makes us wonder what's next !!!

International financier and currency speculator George Soros, an advocate of “open society,” i.e., open borders, who helped foment the invasion of Europe by Muslim “refugees” and “migrants,” now bemoans that Europe is on the verge of a complete collapse.

In September 2015, Soros maintained that his foundation’s 6-point plan “treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle.”

Now that his plan has succeeded, plunging Europe into utter chaos where villages are inundated by “migrants” and their garbage; truck-drivers are attacked on freeways; and Muslim males mass-rape European women, Soros is crying crocodile tears.

When Soros Speaks,

People Listen !!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I've heard a lot about this man over the years, but honestly have yet to form a judgment on him. He's operating at a very high level, and his motives are not so easily ascertained. I can come up with multiple angles to explain certain actions, but the overall game-plan, I don't quite know.

He's not merely a greedy individual, and I don't think it's purely about chaos, either. I do think he's willing to take extremely anti-social moves for his visions to come true, but where exactly this all leads us, and if that's a step in the correct direction or not, I have yet to decide.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Anyone who did not see the bad stuff happening in Europe from the new immigrants never spent time in the Mid-East.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Gaddafi said North Africa will invade Europe by foot if we kill him and well, I guess he was telling the truth wasn't he?

It seems like we should take these dictators a little more seriously they seem to know how to keep these people in line.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

I agree it's hard to really come to a conclusion.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Everything this man does is against my core beliefs.

He takes pleasure in the misery of others and wants to control everything as if he is qualified to run things. I am not sorry to say I hate this guy.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Do you have any suspicions that Soros was involved in the current EU migrant problems?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Soros is a piece of work a reverse Robbin Hood

What is it with these old guys who like to hang on to power well into their 80s at any cost

Soros / Berlusconi /kissinger /Blatter etc etc , can they not just go away with all their money and retire happy and leave the rest of us be .

Maybe their should be a law about it

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

This is exactly what he wanted.

He is happy as a clam at high tide.

All you here who claim to want the NWO, Soros is your man. enjoy

edit on 1 20 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Instead of NWO it will be deportations, closed borders, suing the wealthy elite to recompense the cost of this ordeal and the deportations, and electing decent national representatives who serve the people, not the elite or will of hordes of foreigners.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Well I know you do. I think it's likely he played a role, but not actually causing the underlying reasons behind the crisis. People like soros leverage current events with their own speculation, and channel the chaos in a direction to their pleasing. They don't have to outright cause it, just use it to their advantage.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Instead of NWO it will be deportations, closed borders, suing the wealthy elite to recompense the cost of this ordeal and the deportations, and electing decent national representatives who serve the people, not the elite or will of hordes of foreigners.

Maybe that's the Soros plan.

Many people in power talk in opposites.

And he was a Nazi collaborator when he was young in Hungary.

Figure out what plan makes the most money, and we'll have the answer.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Speaking in opposites is a Satanic principle and used in NLP.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
They say Soros had a lot to do with some recent uprisings.

Top 5 Revolutions Backed by George Soros

he also backs dozens of NGOs...
ORGANIZATIONS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS AND HIS OPEN SOCIETY INSTITUTE

also, he may be a blood relation to the Rothschild family.
George Soros and the Rothschilds Connection

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

By providing lots of money to already existing but struggling groups that Soros believed to be “pro-democracy”, including the student group Otpor, Soros was able to topple that country’s government.

LIke I said, in all instances he merely comes in after the fact and channels pre-existing frustrations towards a clear goal.

Think of him like an accelerator of the inevitable, and champion against stagnation.
edit on 20-1-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Currency speculator = economic whiz??

I think the first part tells the tale of his doom and gloom posture.

Money to be made during turmoil in the markets.
edit on 20-1-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Meanwhile in Russia.....

Russian Authorities Burn Books Published With Soros Funds

Russian authorities have burned more than 50 books and pulled more than 500 other volumes from college libraries on the grounds they contain sentiments "alien to Russian ideology." The books, most of them humanities textbooks, were published with money from the Soros Fund, which in November was declared an "undesirable agent" and forced to stop its work in Russia. The books were removed from libraries in two colleges in the northwestern Komi region and some were later burned in the school's courtyard. The Komi education minister said in a letter dated Wednesday that the books were destroyed to fulfill an order from a presidential envoy requesting that books published with funds from the Soros Fund be removed from circulation. The letter was sent to a local news site in response to its request for information.

Sometimes you have to wonder about Putin. At times I think he is an NWO puppet other times you wonder if he is just a good nationalist being demonized by the globalist. Hard to say.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I couldn't find a 'true George Soros freak video so, in lieu, I present ATS™ readers with a similar taste...

Steve Carell like You've never seen Him.. The whole movie will make You want to take a shower especially after watching Channing Tatum wrestle around His leg, so if Mr. Soros has the same inkling as Mr. Dupont then, well... What is it about birds of a certain feather???

www.youtube.com...

namaste

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The real life James Bond villain has spoken and it is now indisputable that he is behind the raping Muslim hordes as they ravage Europe.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: 727Sky

Gaddafi said North Africa will invade Europe by foot if we kill him and well, I guess he was telling the truth wasn't he?

It seems like we should take these dictators a little more seriously they seem to know how to keep these people in line.

The people aren't scared of western democracy, but what they are worried about is a leader who rules with an iron fist... I think that stance is what always kept these people in line.. With us, they will always get their day in court (on repeat cycle)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join