It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easy way into area 51? Or not so easy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
What would happen if you go pass the restricted area and they approcahed you trying to arrest you and you tasered them handcuffed both of them together and took their stuff and their clothes and id and their truck how far would you get to go? im curious if that ever happend how far in the base would you be allowed to go?

[edit on 8-1-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Nope wouldnt work. The guards in the Jeep arent the only ones that know you are there. Usually they send out a helicopter to buzz anyone that approaches the border of the restricted area. So what would happen? Maybe Leavenworth

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
lol yeah but someone can be able to tazer them before the helicopter comes lol cause in subscorpoins tape they left and maybe 5-10 minutes later the chopper came maybe someone could even have a friend with them for both uniforms so it doesnt look suspicious lol

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
as a taser dealer, i can tell you that you wouldn't get away with it. all tasers spit out little confetti with a serial # on it tracked by both the manufacturer and the dealer. They will go through a bullet proof vest and 2 inches of clothing, however, you would not be able to get close enough to all of the security officers that would stop you. plus there is always snipers watching you before you even get close. good question though.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Ohh well there goes that idea lol
that was my best one too dang lol im done stick a fork in me

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
hey my ideas weren't that much better. i suggested to dig a hole underground because i didn't think that any sensors could go through the ground. but i'm sure that someone would notice after several months if there was a hole being dug under area 51.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I suggested UAVs, but yeah, what would that do?

The only thing I could think of is having a rifle equipted with some sort of tranquilizer dart and take out all the personel, but that's close to imposible and your shots will be responded on by lethal fire...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
HAHA. are you really serious dude? think about this, if you did manage to tazer them, get their uniforms, and their id's, how would you get past the next security checkpoint? theyll check your id's, and you wont look like the people you tazed. and not to mention, if you went past the restricted fence, they have motion detectors, patrol trucks, pavehawk helicopters flying around. i think if you did succeed in tazing them, you would only get to the next checkpoint. and if they found out about you tazing their officers, they can take you to court, or even better, they might just kill you on the spot, its private property, and they could consider you a threat. and theres not one damn thing your family can do about it either, you cant sue the government because her son got killed on a military installation that doesnt exist. so the next time you think about doing something like that, consider the consequences.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Nope wouldn?t work. The guards in the Jeep aren?t the only ones that know you are there. Usually they send out a helicopter to buzz anyone that approaches the border of the restricted area. So what would happen? Maybe Leavenworth?

nahhhhh not leavenworth............REMEMBER they are already authorized to use DEADLY FORCE..............so i would suspect you'd miss going to leavenworth and head straight for an early date with your MAKER!!

find a better way to use your brain cells and opt for another idea!

angie

Xon

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
your idea is inpossible to do. The security is better then that.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Where there is a will theres is a way.

I know all of u have heard that saying, and with a bit of thought,

WHO KNOWS.

I just wouldent speak about it here though, never know whos reading this stuff, if u guys know what I mean

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

ok peeps just a little note for you less than switched on cookies here in america.
i worked for the wackenhut corp guarding goverment buildings for 2 years and yes thier offshoot is called wackenhut services inc..just do a search on google i cant be bothered to show you thier oakridge site or any NTS stuff (nevada test site ) but let me inform you that these security camo dudes work alongside eachother every day and they are your work dudes that you get to know..if somebody new starts then you can bet your bottom dolllar that they will get trained along side you...tazers what a joke. and forget digging into the ground as the other company EG&G are responsible for all the electronic monitoring that goes on at DET 3 NTS... just forget about trying to compromise this area as its not worth it trust me on this one...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
there is no way in, first off digging, that's the crazyest idea ever, you have to dig 12 miles at least. you cant do that with a shovel, you need serious equipment to do that. then pop out of the ground see a runway and maybe a plane, then get shot, Tazing the cammos wont do jack, as soon as you get approached by them, they can shoot you with out any reason, as the sign reads. . .

WARNING
MILITARY INSTALLATION

IT IS UNLAWFUL TO ENTER THIS INSTALLATION WITHOUT
THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE INSTALATION COMMANDER

INSTALLATOIN COMMANDER

AUTHORITY: Internal Security Act, 50
U.S.C 797

PUNISHMENT: Up to one year imorisonment and a $5,000. fine

ponder on that for a little while

then there is another sign that reads

WARNING
IF YOU PASS THIS POINT LETHAL FORCE CAN AND WILL BE USED

(NOT EXACT SIGN, THE FIRST ONE IS BUT DON'T QUOTE ME ON THE SECOND ONE IT IS REALLY CLOSE THOU)

any way, put simple, they have tought of everything that you can think of. people have beed toying to get into Groom lake for years, it's never going to happen

put really simple, they will shoot you on sight, no questoin.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
There are two easy ways to get on to the base:

1. Go to work for Steve Medlin.

2. Become a cow on the Medlin ranch.

Steve Medlin is a local rancher (the "black" mailbox is his mailbox) and he has free range-roaming cattle. The base boundaries are incredibly close to his ranch, so from time to time his cattle wander into the boundaries of the base. When this happens, he gets a call from the base requesting him to come and get his cows. Thus the cows get to go on the base, and he gets to go on the base to retrieve them. Do I hear a summer job on a ranch calling?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
not bad but this guy must get tons of offers and i hear that he dose not like the sight see-ers

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
So say your plan did work, what would u do? Go in stroll around have a sight seeing tour of the facility? Then what next? skip out the front gate? lol
Good luck

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
well if it was me, id just get a relly nice scope and check out what was going on at the base from inside the restricted area and if they call me in to get a cow then i would bring a video camra and say that i was makeing a home movie and i had to rush over quickly or some load of c*** (can i say that with out the stars?) like that. but im very far from Nevada in general so i wont be out there any time soon

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hey,come on.You think those guards in Area 51 are just some sissy-sunday-wannabe soldiers?They're guarding Area 51 man and by the way,they are highly trained in situations where there is trespassing so if I were you I'd think twice or thrice for that matter.Moreover,as soon as the guards saw you trespassing,the whole base camp would already be on alert.You're no Solid Snake,my friend.

Personally,I wouldn't even think of trespassing and touring the site.Unless you want some nice warm lead stuck into your body.Area 51 is still a military site and it's not just a research site.Even if it's a research site they probably still wouldn't allow any trespassers in.

Dude,but as Chairman Mao once said "when there's a will,there's a way".Happy trying though!Wear a shirt saying:"ATS rules" when you get caught all right?

[edit on 19/1/05 by Heartagram]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Really in my most honest opinion, the only way to get into Area 51 would be to work there. I mean...b/c there is alot of security, and if nothing else, they'd just blow up the base...Maybe I'm just being pesimistic, but I'd be pretty darn scared to try and get in there! And even if you got past outter security, what could you do after getting inside???

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If anyone is seriously thinking of trying to sneak in there, go to Rachel and talk to the people there. Once they have you on your toes, go down Groom Lake Road and notice how slow you are driving while you are looking for the red markers (no fence around most of the border) to make sure you don't cross them by mistake. Once you get to the warning signs see how close you actually dare to get to them and how scared you are, even though you're not doing anything wrong. The atmostphere there on the border, while it is exciting, is terrifying. They've got sensors up on Bald Mountain that people think monitor the conversations in Rachel! The security is crazy tight. I wouldn't try going in unless you want to know what it feels like to have your face shoved in the dirt while a rifle is scratching the back of your head for two hours...and if you have $5,000 to spare.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join