It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hudson Valley, Indian Point, Boomerang UFOs & the Stormville Flyers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Constance

"My view is that Imbrogno was told a story by these men. But what if they were secretly feeding false information because the government were hiding something they didn't want Imbrogno and the public to know?"

That's why I'd like to see another story from a witness elsewhere other than in Imbrogno's work.

Ordinary citizens in the vicinity also reported seeing the ufo over the plant. One was a newspaper reporter who pursued the case for months. As I recall the other one was the manager of a broadcast station who saw the ufo while leaving work.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Tulpa

I don't have Night Siege but I've just had a look in one of my favourite books and it says the guards had shotguns and were waiting for orders to fire.

You can read the relevant chapter online at Google Books (and help you decide whether to buy it or not)

Night Siege : Indian Point Report

I recommend buying or getting a library copy of the book and reading the whole of it. It's a fascinating and detailed report on the Hudson Valley wave of the mid-80s. Comparing the US government and media's response to that wave with what took place during the Belgium Triangles wave five years later is a striking object lesson in the reality of the ufo cover-up that has gone on in this country since Roswell.

edit on 28-1-2016 by Constance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Yep.
Read through all of that til I hit the end of the available pages. I'll be getting it eventually (I'm unusually lucky when digging through boxes of used stuff) but I'm not in a great rush.
I just wanted to confirm my suspicions. It seems almost everything I've read so far was either based on or lifted directly from Night Siege. There's little deviation from the original which does suggest a single source.
Cheers.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Main thing for me in the story, if untrue, you have the Sgt, Culliton, and the security guards who worked there all able to pop up and say, "wait a second... we never said that." Much easier for Imbrogno to falsify his education than lie about what other people are reporting.

I don't know. Imbrogno did not get bubbled until 2011. So he'd been nearly 20 years in the UFO field before anyone checked that he neither had the Ph.D qualifications nor served with the Green Berets as he claimed. The security people remain anonymous or, if you want to be very cynical, perhaps do not exist. So if someone pops up we have no way of verifying who they are in the first place. Culliton, as you found out, is hard to pin down. The Sgt is also hard to track.

I think something happened to be fair. But would like to see some independent verification of these stories that aren't linked back to the book "Night Siege" or Imbrogno. With only one source it's possible he was being fed disinformation. That's why I included witnesses in the OP that have gone on record independently.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Yep.
Read through all of that til I hit the end of the available pages. I'll be getting it eventually (I'm unusually lucky when digging through boxes of used stuff) but I'm not in a great rush.
I just wanted to confirm my suspicions. It seems almost everything I've read so far was either based on or lifted directly from Night Siege. There's little deviation from the original which does suggest a single source.
Cheers.

Everything I've seen (so far) about the security incident at Indian Point is either directly or indirectly related to Imbrogno's story in "Night Siege" or something he's written up about it elsewhere. Now I am not saying he is lying or making this all up. But with only one source it leaves things very open to manipulation.

(See my post above)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Comparing the US government and media's response to that wave with what took place during the Belgium Triangles wave five years later is a striking object lesson in the reality of the ufo cover-up that has gone on in this country since Roswell.

Personally I think the Belgium case is much better than Hudson Valley. The initial sighting by the Belgian police in Eupen (start in at 2:24 in the link) is one of the best Ive ever seen reported. If you listen carefully notice that the probe device mentioned is also seen by all of them as well.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

My biggest problem with this now, having re-read the details is the fact they saw it hovering over the place twice.
First overflight could've been a test run.
Second could have been a serious threat.
I personally wouldn't grab a shotgun. I'd have half the bleedin country on alert, planes and everything!
It all seems rather casual.
Imbrogno may have been duped by them.
UFO flaps do tend to generate "me too" type stories once publicity is widespread.
Was worth going over again.
Thanks

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Personally I think the Belgium case is much better than Hudson Valley. The initial sighting by the Belgian police in Eupen (start in at 2:24 in the link) is one of the best Ive ever seen reported. If you listen carefully notice that the probe device mentioned is also seen by all of them as well.

The Belgian case is the sequel in the "Giant UFO Triangle Trilogy" before the "Phoenix Lights" blinked out on us.

Do you want to attempt a thread and a fresh look at it?

Or are you trying to coax me into it
?
edit on 29/1/16 by mirageman because: totall ball$up with quoting function there

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Grudge match! Grudge match!

Between you and 'nothing to see but flares here' !

Kev

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Grudge match! Grudge match!

Between you and 'nothing to see but flares here' !

Kev

That's all I saw that night Kev!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Double
edit on 29-1-2016 by Tulpa because: Ooops

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Errrr...
Was that meant for DP?
Ive not yet got used to the site so my first thread won't be for a while yet.
Belgium was very interesting though. I should've had a quick look to check but I think its Bonez who did a good Phoenix thread. Can't add much to that one really. When I saw the daylight view overlayed on the footage, I could see no alternative to the flares explanation. If there's more evidence to come, its always worth a look.
I'd bet money that it would be really hard to do it again and lay such a neat looking trail like that.
A happy accident,no doubt, but it sure looked pretty cool for while.
Cheers.
edit on 29-1-2016 by Tulpa because: Aliens did it

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Errrr... Was that meant for DP?

Yes, My apologies I made a total mess of the quote function there didn't I?

The Belgian UFO Wave is interesting and Bonez did a great job with the "Phoenix Lights"

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Well then I'm convinced.

One skeptic.....fine. Who knows?

But two skeptics, one being someone I've had
Many conversations with...who has flexible thinking....I'm convinced.

One more down!

Kev

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Apologies not necessary.
This whole exchange has been worthwhile. Very good information here.
Belgium would be a good follow up. That's if you fancy it. You're pretty proficient from what I've seen on here, so far, and I appreciate it takes some effort to get a thread up, but I'm only able to add text comment at the moment. Need to learn a lot before I start my own.
Cheers.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Yeh! I don't know yet about Belgium. I'll see what encouragement 111DPKing111 gives!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

For the record I never believed Phoenix lights was legit anyway.

And the 52 wave might have been project Palladian or just lights off weather inversion.

I have no firm opinion one way or the other
About Belgium.

Rendlesham had 10 different great explanations and I talked to one of the investigators in person (Vallee)
And I still have no firm opinion.

Yet I spent 45 seconds watching a nearly
Point blank BTUFO break every last law
Of physics I know of.

Go figure.

Kev

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I'll certainly be interested in that.
I loved the Rendlesham thread but only joined a few days ago. Might read over it again because I have a niggling question and im not sure if anyone raised it there.
Also need a lot more scouting over at freshmen.
Cheers.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The security people remain anonymous or, if you want to be very cynical, perhaps do not exist. So if someone pops up we have no way of verifying who they are in the first place.

Even if no security, how can you publish a book about security guards at a plant and not have someone in the know say there arent any guards in the first place?

Culliton, as you found out, is hard to pin down. The Sgt is also hard to track.

The radio station and radio person definitely existed, I was hoping(and I know it was a long shot) to get an email exchange going if he was on facebook or had a webpage of some sort. The sgt, he gives the town he was over, again, if there is no sgt in that town by that name, I would really expect that to be outed.

Another source would be really nice, but I cant believe Imbrogno got that lucky in reporting a load of nonsense, regardless if he was foolish enough to believe he could.

The Belgian case is the sequel in the "Giant UFO Triangle Trilogy" before the "Phoenix Lights" blinked out on us.

Do you want to attempt a thread and a fresh look at it?

Or are you trying to coax me into it ?

I really like the case, but there is already so much information out there thats pretty easily digestible. The Unsolved Mysteries link from earlier has the actual officers involved narrating the re-enactment, cant ask for much more than that.

If you are looking for material, Im interested in angel hair cases

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

There were three researchers and authors involved in that book and they spent considerable time in the Hudson Valley during the wave, spoke with hundreds of witnesses. How is that 'a single source'?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join