It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cologne Imam Says ‘Things Will Happen’ If Women Wear Perfume And Dress Half-Naked

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Tell me about it, the interesting thing is that when I came to the south and started working people around me had no idea that PR was part of the US and that was not annexed to Mexico.

Oh, they new about Cuba, but no PR, for many people they think anybody that looks Spanish and speak English are automatically Mexican.

Quite funny because people could not tell really if I was Mexican because supposedly I didn't look Mexican at least like the native immigrant south American that they are soo used to see.

I lived in Quatico VA, beautiful state back in the 80s it has change soo much is almost unrecognizable for me now.

people from over the world than never been here look at the US as whole country of same like people, but states are soo different from one another is not funny, you could be in Hawaii, (I spend 3 years there) and you may think you are in Japan as the Japanese seems to love Hawaii, it have a big population of them, nyou go to California and you think you are in south America, center states mostly white, NY with a big population of PR but then you step in China town and you think your are in China, then the south, now the south is another story, but as soon you step in Florida well is like been back home in PR.

My daughter visited Seattle and she said that it looks like the country side England, while my husband does business in Detroit and he said that stepping in Detroit is like been in the middle east. biggest population of Arabs.

We are a very diversified nation indeed, and it goes by regions within our own states.

That is why people come to the US for the first time and fall in love with it, because is not like they think.
edit on 23-1-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

Give the people opportunities, educate them of the laws of the country and they should be able to prosper. We may have a lot of problems in the US but darn people seems to be very happy here.

Even if we complain soo much I will never give up US for any other place.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The USA is beautiful. Immigrants don't leave. Willingly.

Dropping in to say this Imam guy is an idiot. Lot of idiots to keep an eye on. If he acts out on his idiot thoughts take him down.

Not much left to talk about.

a reply to: marg6043

edit on 23-1-2016 by Jonas1974 because: ?

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Oh, they new about Cuba, but no PR, for many people they think anybody that looks Spanish and speak English are automatically Mexican.

Oh, I know. I'm born and bred in Los Angeles beach area. Mucho Mexicans, "down the road, mostly", but also everything else. You do not ASSume.

My grandson's best friend is very dark skinned. I never asked. His aunt volunteered his father is half Chinese. I still didn't ask. Something like 2 years after we first met, they volunteered they are Native American. I never would have guessed that. But, happy I did not ask them if they were Mexican.

edit on 23-1-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You sum it up pretty well. The 'elephant question in the room' is:

how pervasive is this 'idiot's' ideology?

a reply to: Jonas1974

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: ForteanOrg

That's actually a really good post.

Thank you.

But, "men driven by sex" (even if true) is still an excuse. The same excuse the Iman is using.

It's not an excuse, it's an observation. I can't change facts: in general the male is the one with the strongest sex drive, shortest span of attention and he is not at risk of getting pregnant. Women have less strong sex drives, have a larger span of attention and are at risk of getting pregnant. Therefore, nature made women the initiators of a (sexual) relation and guys the responders.

The folks in here that fulminate about people that do not approve of "our" women being dresse as they are should realise that - as you and I both know - not to long ago our women weren't allowed to wear what they wanted either and were often raped on a daily basis by their legal husbands. We should not ride a high horse here: we are not THAT far "ahead' at all.

Men can choose to use their big head.

Of course, as can women. And we all mostly do.

As far as getting married young? That's a choice too.

If you aren't very experienced, you tend to make the wrong choices. But you know all that, as you have been around for almost 70 years.

BTW -- I have personally made all the mistakes. It was later in life when I discovered "choice". But, I do come from the 50s, a time before women's rights/equality. I'm personally attracted to intelligence and integrity, with a solid on the ground build. Give me a very advanced, soft hearted Neanderthal

You just confirmed what I wrote. A little compassion - for yourself, but also for the masses of young people that still have to discover that they HAVE a choice would suit us.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Doesn't matter how many.

You do the crime you do the time. You don't like the law? Leave. And watch that door on the way out.

reply to: Airewenna

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

You just confirmed what I wrote. A little compassion - for yourself, but also for the masses of young people that still have to discover that they HAVE a choice would suit us.

I know that. I wrote it on purpose.

But, we are an evolving species.

We can not promote basic animal instinct over proper intelligent society choices.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Good analogy. a reply to: Airewenna

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnneeBut, we are an evolving species.

Not really. We have limited life spans, short memories, a flawed perception of our history, we refuse to accept what our forefathers taught us, we constantly need to re-learn. We have (re)discovered technology, and that gave us a number of options we did not have (or at least not in a long time). But our bodies haven't really changed that much, our reproductive drive is still as strong as it ever was, we are still animalistic.

Actually, that's allright. As long as we REALISE this and use our brains to overcome these basic instincts when they get in the way.

We can not promote basic animal instinct over proper intelligent society choices.

Alas, many in here demonstrate that they aren't capable of switching off their animal instincts. Up to a certain point I don't mind - we owe a lot to these instincts. But when manners and decorum fail, namecalling starts, the monkees rage against the apes and the apes against the pigs - I'm out.

I'm out.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I think a lot of non-Americans try to homogenize America. Probably same as a lot of Anericans try to homogenize the ME. America is extremely diverse -- even from city to city. A few miles can make a HUGE difference.

You don't have to go that far.

I had to make a trip last week to what people would call the bad part of town. I saw what one would expect to see when entering a poor neighborhood, and I felt sorry for the people that had to live there.

I turned off the main strip, and just two streets in, I found a beautiful neighborhood with very small, modest, well maintained homes, and almost manicured lawns. When I reached the home of the lady I had gone to meet, I commented on how different the neighborhood looked in just 2 streets.

I was informed that this is true in many areas about the city. That their homes were older homes that have been in the family for a number of years, and they have watched the neighborhoods go up and down in cycles. She said a good number of people are good people that have met with bad circumstances, and work very hard to hold on to the little they have, and to try to keep the bad elements out.

There are good people in the worst of places and bad people in the best. I saw the whole rainbow of people in the area. The sad thing is the areas with the most poverty are the areas where you find the kindest and the nastiest of our society. Worse is the common denominator that brings them together is poverty, and the struggle for survival.

The same thing that brings them together, under the right circumstance is what rips them apart.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I predict sawed off shotguns and perfume sales will skyrocket

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think a lot of non-Americans try to homogenize America. Probably same as a lot of Anericans try to homogenize the ME. America is extremely diverse -- even from city to city. A few miles can make a HUGE difference.

I turned off the main strip, and just two streets in, I found a beautiful neighborhood with very small, modest, well maintained homes, and almost manicured lawns. When I reached the home of the lady I had gone to meet, I commented on how different the neighborhood looked in just 2 streets.

Were you in Long Beach, CA.

Yep, street by street.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
No. I was in South Florida.

I have gone on streets were not a word of English was spoken, go just a few streets over to find nothing but English spoken. Most streets is a mish mash of cultures and patois, but to be honest in some areas, you just don't know what you are going to find.

I went into a home once in Chicago were the outside looked all rundown and decrepit, but the inside of the home was what you would expect in a wealthy home. I guess they had to keep up the extreme poverty image to keep from being a target for the criminals.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
No. I was in South Florida.

I have gone on streets were not a word of English was spoken, go just a few streets over to find nothing but English spoken. Most streets is a mish mash of cultures and patois, but to be honest in some areas, you just don't know what you are going to find.

Probably most places have areas like this.

Yet, "we" want to blanket the ME like it's all the same.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

So give us the chance to before you spray your poison.
We surley can get rid of the situation together

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The outcome of that research was pre-determined. Its just propaganda designed to fool the left.

But I did notice you never denied any of my points.

YOU personally think that women should have equal rights to men, homosexuals should have equal rights to heterosexuals, freedom of speech should be allowed and freedom of religion too. And yet, YOU defend islam.

That shows that either YOU are thick, or YOU have no idea whatsoever about islam (i.e., like a typical lefty you completely refuse to even listen to what the quran has to say) or you're a liar and you don't believe in equal rights at all.

I believe in all those things, but I don't defend islam. I actually know about islam and to even suggest that the KKK or the Nazis are anywhere near as hateful and intolerant as islam, is just 100% wrong.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta

As I said before: I am still confident, that my country will be a pioneer in all the new conquests.

Congrats! It certainly does seem to be on target, and well on it's way, judging by this incident. It's right up there with Sweden, France, and to a (perhaps) lesser extent, the UK. It's not the sort of thing I myself would aspire to be a pioneer of, but to each his own.

These "refugees" seem to be supremely unwilling to fight for their own country, electing to run instead - what is it you believe your country can stand to gain from that?

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Ok, I tried to refrain, but you just don't seem to get, to what I am alluding. I am outright stating, that women everywhere are getting with some guy, that they normally have nothing to do with, having a child when him, and then ripping the men off for everything they are worth. I have heard this admitted by women, I have seen TV shows that mock this fact (Two and a Half Men, for instance), and I personally know a lot of men that had this happen to them. Your inability to see truth and obviousness is no ones fault but your own, but don't try telling me that this is not happening...with a 60% divorce rate....most of which were initiated by women. There's lots of money involved in this scheme. All women are a part of it, but some choose to opt out of this practice for moral or ethical reasons.

The reason you see nothing wrong on YOUR side of the fence, is because on your side, the grass is green (women have the almighty affirmative action card). For men, who have no feminist groups to rant for them, men who have no one to turn to when the government starts in on them, men who have no affirmative action card to play...our grass isn't so green.

P.S. It's hard for a man to make a good decision, when he's already being played as the sucker, well before he even knows the girl. It's women who ultimately make the decision to have a relationship, and especially sex.
edit on 23-1-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join