It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cologne Imam Says ‘Things Will Happen’ If Women Wear Perfume And Dress Half-Naked

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu
a reply to: Annee

Apologies. It was a lecture on "rights" in general, not specifically "women's rights", which is sort of oxymoronic - rights are rights, and have no gender.

That may be how it should be. I know what you're saying. It's just not the reality.

Its still a man's world.

Rey intentionally not included in the Star Wars toys. Gillian Anderson offered half the pay of David Duchovny.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

You have a big problem that you need to work on, stop harassing me for attention, after this post I will not address your posts anymore until you learn to be more civilized.

I have no bad feelings against you, but your hostility is becoming very apparent and disgraceful.

edit on 22-1-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu

Thanks for your post, I appreciated it, but sometimes is people that don't even deserve the attention of good posters in here when they act like they have not respect for themselves and others.

Very sad sometimes when you have to deal with people like that, but that is life, beside that most people in ATS are good people with big harts.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The European women that got attacked probably regret voting for the person that welcomed illegal Islamic immigrants into their country.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

You can't get away with committing any other crime using just the excuse, "I did it because I couldn't control myself", why should rape be any different?

I never said that they should get away with it. I just said it's happening and that can't be denied, no matter how many word tricks you all try to use on me.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology So if a baby girl gets aborted does that mean she has no womens rights ?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

It's clear to me what you say is more personal projection than truth. I've read your posts before. You hate women.

If you read any of them and comprehended my posts better, you would realize, I love women....I hate feminists. feminists hate men..it's a natural cycle really.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

It's clear to me what you say is more personal projection than truth. I've read your posts before. You hate women.

If you read any of them and comprehended my posts better, you would realize, I love women....I hate feminists. feminists hate men..it's a natural cycle really.

Such ignorance.

While there are extremists in any group, they are the minority.

Feminism: the belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities.

A feminist would definitely not be interested in any man that fears equality for women. A feminist would be bored to death with a weak man.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Is that why any woman can take any man to court (esp. with a child), rob him of everything, and end up with the equivalent of 3 paychecks? Making him responsible to the courts, while the female has no responsibility to the courts? If you're a good feminist, and they are a bad feminist, then there are more bad feminists setting the bar for you guys. At the end of the day, a white witch and an evil witch are both a witch.
edit on 22-1-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Is that why any woman can take any man to court (esp. with a child), rob him of everything, and end up with the equivalent of 3 paychecks? If you're a good feminist, and they are a bad feminist, then there are more bad feminists setting the bar for you guys. At the end of the day, a white witch and an evil witch are both a witch.

Seems you choose the wrong women.

That's on you.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Is that why any woman can take any man to court (esp. with a child), rob him of everything, and end up with the equivalent of 3 paychecks? If you're a good feminist, and they are a bad feminist, then there are more bad feminists setting the bar for you guys. At the end of the day, a white witch and an evil witch are both a witch.

That's on you.

Not getting off that easy.

In the United States, researchers estimate that 40%–50% of all first
marriages, and 60% of second marriages, will end in divorce. (source below)

Women are the predominate initiators of these divorces. This means that, this is a trend...not an isolated event. Let's ponder for a moment, to ask ourselves...what is there to gain here...and who benefits?

yeah, I would say this is a credible source: Divorce.usu.edu

P.S. Stars and flags mean nothing for me. We are debating and I know, the truth is not welcome in this world today.
edit on 23-1-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: addition of source

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

That's on you.

Women are the predominate initiators of these divorces. This means that, this is a trend...not an isolated event. Let's ponder for a moment, to ask ourselves...what is there to gain here...and who benefits?

yeah, I would say this is a credible source:

So what?

Make better choices.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

That's on you.

So what?

Make better choices.

Again, this proves it's not an isolated event. I cannot "choose" statistics...they are, what they are.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

That's on you.

So what?

Make better choices.

Again, this proves it's not an isolated event. I cannot "choose" statistics...they are, what they are.

It doesn't really prove anything. Except women took charge to protect themselves and maybe kids.

NOTE: I commend you for your link/source, it is impressive. Very good. Too many times provided sources are extremely bias, religious, or lack credibility.

Yep, I do actually research them.

edit on 23-1-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
a reply to: Konduit

It is a complex problem, but Germany can learn from the UK and France, as well as elsewhere, where multi-culturism has failed. If Germany wants to succeed on this risky social experiment then all these people need to be integrated and vestiges of their past backward cultures need to be excised.

You can have a German Muslim in Germany, who believes and lives in a liberal and Westernised culture where the "bad bits", such as sexual inequality and poor women's rights, have been removed. Germany will struggle if in ten years you have a Middle Eastern Muslim, living in Germany and trying to replicate their past lives, with all the trappings of bigotry, language, misogyny, intolerance and resentment.

In ten years it's either welcome to colourful Cologne, or just another ghetto, just like the place they came from, but with welfare.

According the polls, vast majority want them out. This isn't going to last 10 years. The Germans aren't going to be docile for long.

www.n24.de...

The 15% are the cocktail crowd, the elite.

It's not going to last.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Such ignorance Annee. Shame on you.
That's on you.

So what?

Make better choices.

That's on you.
edit on 23-1-2016 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard

That's on you.

So what?

Make better choices.

That's on you.

Really? What do you think women have been told for eons if they became pregnant and the man abandoned them?

Yeah, "Your fault for choosing the wrong man".

Personal responsibility. Be very wise in who you choose as a life partner.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

What of this is so secret that you need a private audience? Are you waving the white flagg?

No, last night I didn't feel like making an effort to explain the obvious to morons, but hey it's the start of a fresh new day now.

Gun violence is most common in poor urban areas and frequently associated with gang violence, often involving male juveniles or young adult males.[13][14] Although mass shootings have been covered extensively in the media, mass shootings account for a small fraction of gun-related deaths

People with a criminal record were also more likely to die as homicide victims.[25] Between 1990 and 1994, 75% of all homicide victims age 21 and younger in the city of Boston had a prior criminal record.[48] In Philadelphia, the percentage of those killed in gun homicides that had prior criminal records increased from 73% in 1985 to 93% in 1996.[25][49] In Richmond, Virginia, the risk of gunshot injury is 22 times higher for those males involved with crime.[50]

en.wikipedia.org...

71% of gunshot victims had previous arrest records. 64% had been convicted of a crime. Each had an average of 11 prior arrests. 1, 2 63% of victims had criminal histories and 73% of that group knew their assailant (twice as often as victims without criminal histories). 3

Fact: Two-thirds of the people who die each year from gunfire are criminals being shot by other criminals. 19 Fact: 92% of gang murders are committed with guns. 20 Gangs are responsible for between 48% and 90% of all violent crimes. 21 Fact: Most gun crimes are gang related, and as such are big-city issues. In fact, if mayors in larger cities were more diligent about controlling gang warfare, state and nationwide gun violence rates would fall dramatically.

www.gunfacts.info...

Like I said, there is enough data to be found that clearly points to gangs and criminals being largely responsible for, and being the victims of gun violence, and they are obviously not legal gun owners.
edit on 23-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Next the EU will be mandating women to wear chastity belts, carry knives and DNA luminous identity spray.
I guess if these men cannot behave, tag 'em all so they can be tracked, ship the offenders home.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan
a reply to: Debunkology

Interesting. So this is used by posters like NeoSpartan to write the vast majority of murders are committed with illegally owned guns, by criminals, not by legal owners. and is said without these official statistics?

I'd prefer you speak to me directly if you have some sort of beef.

There are more ways to come to this conclusion.

I was speaking to you directly.

I asked you the question

“Does the United States keep record of homicides through legal and illegal firearms?”

You chose not to answer, instead you stated that....... “Repeating what you said doesn't change the flaw in your argument”

and then you ironically repeated your argument that......... “the vast majority of murders are committed with illegally owned guns, by criminals, not by legal owners”

So my assumption is that you say this without official statistics or real proof.

I asked that question again, and you did not respond instead another poster responded and said that the US government does not keep separated statistics.

So I simply asked the question so posters like yourself use statements without official statistics backing it up?.

This is an open forum, I have no beef with you, and since you have responded.

Can you at least provide links that back up your statements? I’m not trying to prove you wrong, I am genuinely interested because I hear this argument by other posters too.

edit on 23 1 2016 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join