It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cologne Imam Says ‘Things Will Happen’ If Women Wear Perfume And Dress Half-Naked

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

No, age does not seem to help actually. Sad to say, but a 17 year old refugee from Afghanistan raped a 72 year old woman after beating her near to death in her back yard. Link not in English

Infidel lies.
Islam is love.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: blupblup

No one deserves to be rapes, however, considering that guys love seeing naked women as opposed to dressed women more...it only makes sense that if a guy or girl (lesbian) had a proclivity to rape...they would go for the one who is wearing the least amount of clothes. More attractive and less work. Besides the media has conditioned us to believe that half clad women, have more fun. There's always going to be rapists out there, but its partially up to the female to not be so "inviting".

NOTHING.... literally NOTHING that a woman wears (or doesn't) Invites rape.
These kind of comments and the comments of the moronic Imam are disgraceful.

If they are dressed the same as those hookers on the side walk, the same as those women dancing around poles at a gentlemen's club,.....then they are asking for trouble. Those jobs are in the sex industry, and quite frankly, it's hard to tell who is just another woman...and who works the men at the sex bar. I said, that there is no excuse for rape, but men see women like that, and to them she is just another woman begging for that kind of attention.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but people judge and judge harshly in this world. There are men in this world who have very little control over their sexual impulses, if they see some woman at night who reminds them of a hooker or an exotic dancer, they will act on that impulse. Who do you think they will rape first, a girl that is dressed sexy? Or a girl who is dressed from head to toe? The fact is, there are things like this in the world and a reason for them happening, and the truth can sometimes be a bitter pill to swallow.

I'm NOT sorry, that I choose to look at reality, in it's ugly face. That PC crap doesn't fly with me.

What an ignorant view of things. Even if a girl works in the adult industry she is still afforded the same right to not be raped or assaulted because rape and assault is a crime. If you are too ignorant and incompetent to not understand what a vile crime those things are and attempt to act on your ignorance you deserve the full weight of the law.
Our western society is based on equal rights for all and we may not be perfect but we don't teach our children that women are sexual objects or sub human pieces if meat ready for the abuse.
That mentality is why I would never have allowed so many muslims into my country if it were my choice. There is a reason most of their countries are still stuck in the stone ages with regards to cultural practices.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
He is terrified of women. Why? Who knows what up there.

Any German ten year old girl can spin circles academically & intellectually around the vast majority of the Muslin migrants and I think this reality is hard for the strange muslim male to accept.. Not saying it's inherent ...just that they aren't educated and their home countries are in ruins....while Germany is thriving,

The causes of their hysteria about women is pretty transparent but where oh where do they get their extreme sense of entitlement?

edit on 21-1-2016 by Airewenna because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Islam - the religion for uneducated fools.

Tsk, tsk.. Playing right in to the extremist hands.
Slow clap for you.

Religion for uneducated fools, you're like that guy
In the monty python sketch
"what have the Romans ever done for us?"

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
When you mix Islam with neanderthals, they think it means I-slam. So they slam anything with a heartbeat, with or without their victims consent. They should be castrated in public. That right there would put a stop to the rapes. Those crimes would vanish overnight.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity

No one deserves to be rapes, however, considering that guys love seeing naked women as opposed to dressed women more...it only makes sense that if a guy or girl (lesbian) had a proclivity to rape...they would go for the one who is wearing the least amount of clothes. More attractive and less work. Besides the media has conditioned us to believe that half clad women, have more fun. There's always going to be rapists out there, but its partially up to the female to not be so "inviting".

If they are dressed the same as those hookers on the side walk, the same as those women dancing around poles at a gentlemen's club,.....then they are asking for trouble. Those jobs are in the sex industry, and quite frankly, it's hard to tell who is just another woman...and who works the men at the sex bar. I said, that there is no excuse for rape, but men see women like that, and to them she is just another woman begging for that kind of attention.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but people judge and judge harshly in this world. There are men in this world who have very little control over their sexual impulses, if they see some woman at night who reminds them of a hooker or an exotic dancer, they will act on that impulse. Who do you think they will rape first, a girl that is dressed sexy? Or a girl who is dressed from head to toe? The fact is, there are things like this in the world and a reason for them happening, and the truth can sometimes be a bitter pill to swallow.

I'm NOT sorry, that I choose to look at reality, in it's ugly face. That PC crap doesn't fly with me.

What an ignorant view of things. Even if a girl works in the adult industry she is still afforded the same right to not be raped or assaulted because rape and assault is a crime. If you are too ignorant and incompetent to not understand what a vile crime those things are and attempt to act on your ignorance you deserve the full weight of the law.
Our western society is based on equal rights for all and we may not be perfect but we don't teach our children that women are sexual objects or sub human pieces if meat ready for the abuse.
That mentality is why I would never have allowed so many muslims into my country if it were my choice. There is a reason most of their countries are still stuck in the stone ages with regards to cultural practices.

You're the one who's ignorant. It's happening right now. You are acting as if it's not. It has nothing to do with my point of "view." I said 3 times, that I thought rape was wrong, but the reality of what's happening in the world...is quite clear. You refuse to read that part.
edit on 21-1-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Disgusting human being you are. We need less of your type in this world. And yes I know you are doing this on purpose.

Do you mean less people that tell it like it is, despite whether someone else get's all sensitive about it? I would say we need more. No wonder this country has turned into a den of pansies.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The answer is actually very, very simple. If someone breaks the law, you throw the book at them.

In the case of immigrants, you deport them. Immediately.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Islam - the religion for uneducated fools.

I mean Christianity doesn't particularly look fondly on women dressing provocatively either...

You are right...that is where Catholic girls come in

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Sounds akin to conservative Americans when discussing gay marriage lmao

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

And yet, EVERY leftwing liberal defends him and defends islam.
EVERY lefty harps on about women's rights, then they defend islam.
EVERY libtard whines about homosexual equality, then they defend islam.
EVERY do-gooder screams about freedom of speech, then they defend islam.
EVERY leftist claims to be against intolerance and hate, then they defend islam.
The left is the most disgusting, hypocritical ideology that exists today. Why? Well I'd say that very low IQ levels have a lot to do with it.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JRCrowley
The answer is actually very, very simple. If someone breaks the law, you throw the book at them.

In the case of immigrants, you deport them. Immediately.

After a fair trial and only if they were found guilty that MIGHT be an option - but only if they have served the punishment the Court had decided on. The Law is the Law. Deportation is in as far as I know not part of the German Law.
edit on 22-1-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he punished where he should have punished..

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

EVERY leftist claims to be against intolerance and hate, then they defend islam.
The left is the most disgusting, hypocritical ideology that exists today. Why? Well I'd say that very low IQ levels have a lot to do with it.

Grin. Did you know this was actually researched?

But please, continue, as it is good to see more proof of the outcomes of that research

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I stand by my words and if a man thinks a woman who dresses in a proactive manner or wears perfume is inviting any form of abuse that man is ignorant and doesn't deserve the privilege of living in a progressive society. Those views and attitudes towards women belong in the past. Islam is a very sexiest religion and I knew this wave of migrants was not going to integrate into a society that has equal rights for everyone.
I personally think it's ridiculous they make their women cover themselves and feel ashamed of their bodies. To to grow up and get with the times.

edit on 22-1-2016 by Slickinfinity because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
The LOL was because your naiveté is funny. These incidents are all over the newspapers in Germany, and you can click on them to get the English version. Sweden has suffered for years, but are only now becoming forceful enough to speak about it.

There are articles and films all over youtube and the papers concerning Finland, Norway, Sweden, Germany, and some in the UK.
Don't delude yourself into thinking you can bully me into spending my evening all over the net posting links for you.
Educate yourself like everyone else has done.

As far as being 'here to stay' the old saying 'once you get someone in your house, it's hard to get them out' is true in this case too. Now go educate yourself, and stop trying to call me on something you need to be called on yourself.

I’ve lived in Germany and have relations there. I know perfectly well what is going on. I am also fluent in German.

What I don’t do unlike yourself, is let myself be heavily influenced by a biased media that take isolated incidents to insinuate that refugees are thugs and rapists. And then come to the mythical conclusion that this is a European epidemic.

There were 1,100,000 asylum seekers to Germany in 2015. A huge number. If only 1% of these Asylum seekers were raging thugs and rapists. Then that is 11,000 people.

Out of the 31 suspects in the Cologne attacks identified by police, 18 were asylum-seekers.

Angela Merkel has already responded to review asylum rules and make it easier to deport foreign criminals.

The fact is, these are all isolated incidents involving a tiny number of people compared to the numbers coming in. And in your attempt to name countries with these “rape gangs”, you name 5 European member countries and you don't elaborate, what about the other 23 member states?

I am not bullying you, I am just calling you out on a statement and you cannot provide. That is OK, I knew you couldn't.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
European women have nobody to blame but themselves for being attacked, sexually harassed, and sexually assaulted. How dare they dress provocatively and wear perfume! This is really the mindset!

This reminds me, when are we going to get a new forum category called "Europe Burning" or something similar?

So, what do YOU think? Do women deserve what they get if they dare dress, act, and smell "provocative"?

dailycaller.com...

A Cologne imam believes 521 victims of sexual assaults in the city on New Year’s Eve have themselves to blame for being half-naked and wearing perfume.

Sami Abu-Yusuf, a cleric at a Salafist mosque in Cologne, spoke to Russian channel REN TV to explain why the unprecedented assaults happened. Abu-Yusuf said “it is not surprising the men wanted to attack them” because of their appearance.

“If they walk half-naked and use perfume, then things will happen,” Abu-Yusuf said. “A man, a woman…it’s like a splash of oil into the fire.”

Abu-Yusuf also criticized the public’s strong reaction to the assaults by saying people “need to react properly, and not add fuel to the fire.”

Direct Google Translate from Russian Site:

ren.tv...

In an exclusive interview with reporters REN TV local imam told one of his sermons. "We need to react properly, do not add fuel to the fire. To speak, to look for solutions. And if someone attacks on others, insults them, it may be a dangerous situation. One of the reasons (why migrants are raped girls) - how were dressed themselves women. If they walk half-naked, use perfume, and then things happen. A man, a woman ... It's like a splash of oil into the fire ... "- said to our correspondents imam" Al-Tawhid "in Cologne Sami Abu Yusuf .

The Western world was/is totally unprepared what awaits us in the Middle East...These people are like sub-humans...Just a step above cave men...They ought to be kept in cages and our gov't leaders turn them out onto the streets of our cities...They have infiltrated our schools and our gov'ts...It's like they are not of the human race...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IscoolThe Western world was/is totally unprepared what awaits us in the Middle East...These people are like sub-humans...Just a step above cave men...They ought to be kept in cages and our gov't leaders turn them out onto the streets of our cities...They have infiltrated our schools and our gov'ts...It's like they are not of the human race...

As was pointed out here a number of times, by people that actually either live in or very close to Germany, that can read German papers and websites and that can (and do) listen to German radio and television, talk to German citizens etc. - the percentage of refugees that misbehaves is less than that of natives.

Yes, there are idiots and dangerous people amongst them. But if a German kills or murders, it's yet another murder. If a guy from Syria might do the same, you will be out there, yapping about him being "not of the human race". You are no better than the fascists that believed that entire parts of humanity were "Untermenschen" - actually, you literally say what these fascists said. Be aware of that, and if you look into a mirror and believe to be a better human than others - learn a lesson from (German!) history: you are not.

edit on 22-1-2016 by ForteanOrg because: he wanted to be clearer

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

The left is the most disgusting, hypocritical ideology that exists today. Why? Well I'd say that very low IQ levels have a lot to do with it.''

...or maybe left wing liberals are smart enough to know that there are many levels of engagement going on right now, that there is a large gray area in between what we are being led to believe and the truth, and that life is more complex than any single philosophy that will fit on a placard, alongside of an American flag.
Seems to me that's not a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

As was pointed out here a number of times, by people that actually either live in or very close to Germany, that can read German papers and websites and that can (and do) listen to German radio and television, talk to German citizens etc. - the percentage of refugees that misbehaves is less than that of natives.

Based on what numbers?

Here in Holland the percentage of immigrants in prison is way higher than the percentage of native Dutch people, for instance.
edit on 22-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join