It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cologne Imam Says ‘Things Will Happen’ If Women Wear Perfume And Dress Half-Naked

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: blupblup

No one deserves to be rapes, however, considering that guys love seeing naked women as opposed to dressed women more...it only makes sense that if a guy or girl (lesbian) had a proclivity to rape...they would go for the one who is wearing the least amount of clothes. More attractive and less work. Besides the media has conditioned us to believe that half clad women, have more fun. There's always going to be rapists out there, but its partially up to the female to not be so "inviting".

NOTHING.... literally NOTHING that a woman wears (or doesn't) Invites rape.
These kind of comments and the comments of the moronic Imam are disgraceful.

If they are dressed the same as those hookers on the side walk, the same as those women dancing around poles at a gentlemen's club,.....then they are asking for trouble. Those jobs are in the sex industry, and quite frankly, it's hard to tell who is just another woman...and who works the men at the sex bar. I said, that there is no excuse for rape, but men see women like that, and to them she is just another woman begging for that kind of attention.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but people judge and judge harshly in this world. There are men in this world who have very little control over their sexual impulses, if they see some woman at night who reminds them of a hooker or an exotic dancer, they will act on that impulse. Who do you think they will rape first, a girl that is dressed sexy? Or a girl who is dressed from head to toe? The fact is, there are things like this in the world and a reason for them happening, and the truth can sometimes be a bitter pill to swallow.

I'm NOT sorry, that I choose to look at reality, in it's ugly face. That PC crap doesn't fly with me.

Disgusting human being you are. We need less of your type in this world. And yes I know you are doing this on purpose.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology

If they are dressed the same as those hookers on the side walk, the same as those women dancing around poles at a gentlemen's club,.....then they are asking for trouble. Those jobs are in the sex industry, and quite frankly, it's hard to tell who is just another woman...and who works the men at the sex bar. I said, that there is no excuse for rape, but men see women like that, and to them she is just another woman begging for that kind of attention.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but people judge and judge harshly in this world. There are men in this world who have very little control over their sexual impulses, if they see some woman at night who reminds them of a hooker or an exotic dancer, they will act on that impulse. Who do you think they will rape first, a girl that is dressed sexy? Or a girl who is dressed from head to toe? The fact is, there are things like this in the world and a reason for them happening, and the truth can sometimes be a bitter pill to swallow.

I'm NOT sorry, that I choose to look at reality, in it's ugly face.

The truth is, you are talking absolute BULL#.

A man that cannot control his sexual desires and acts on impulse needs to be locked up. I am a man with a very high sex drive. But I can control myself and not act like an animal.

A man that cannot control his sexual desires and acts on impulse needs to be locked up.

I agree...but not all of them are locked up. Reality is reality, whether you think it's BS or not.
edit on 21-1-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
There will be no getting these rape gangs out of Europe. It's done.

Please elaborate.

Where are all these rape gangs?

There are currently 28 member countries.

Please list where these rape gangs reside.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

It's clear to me what you say is more personal projection than truth. I've read your posts before. You hate women.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

LOL! Since you are Mr. "DEBUNK" then debunk my statement about the raping going on in Germany and Sweden, and all across Africa.
Be my guest. : )

edit on 1/21/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I agree...but not all of them are locked up. Reality is reality, whether you think it's BS or not.

Reality is the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to your opinion of what exists.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Reality is the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to your opinion of what exists.

Thanks. I was just about the tell you that.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I often wonder if those who, for some reason or other, find it within themselves to defend those who rape and kill and abuse, don't actually want a society in which such behaviour is acceptable.

I do wonder if that is true.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

LOL!

No, please elaborate.

You said these rape gangs are here to stay in Europe..... Europe is a big continent. But I will let you tell us where all these rape gangs exists in just the EU member states, there is 28 member states.

Please tell us where in all these member states do these rape gangs reside?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

LOL! Since you are Mr. "DEBUNK" then debunk my statement about the raping going on in Germany and Sweden, and all across Africa.

Ok. Mr "Edit my own post because LOL is not enough"

No. You made a statement and I called you on it.

We have seen isolated incidents in Germany and Sweden. But please tell us more about all these rape gangs that exist in Europe and are here to stay.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: infolurker

Breaking news:

A Roman Catholic "Jimmy Savile" raped children as young as nine while working at BBC'

www.independent.co.uk...

But, that is not news worthy. Let see which religion is the best, and how to stir things up, taking things out of context..

Meh ...

You seem to be missing the point completely. Jimmy Saville was a sex offender, and caught, and absolutely he should have been caught earlier.

Should his religion have protected him? Are you protecting pedophiles? What are you saying?

Are you saying that because it is Islam we should shhh the fkkkk up? What are you actually saying here?

Don't feed the derailing posters.

Sorry but what? I have spent the last few hours demonstrating how a certain poster has been using this thread for a fear based agenda...what again?

Ah it is ok, I see what you did there. Or tried to do there anyway.

No worries

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

There are men in this world who have very little control over their sexual impulses, if they see some woman at night who reminds them of a hooker or an exotic dancer, they will act on that impulse.

You can't get away with committing any other crime using just the excuse, "I did it because I couldn't control myself", why should rape be any different?

It doesn't matter if the victim is a child, a male, or a female, naked, passed out, or under the influence of a date rape drug, and saying come do me. It is all about consent, and without it, it is still rape. It is still a crime and there are no excuses that hold water in vindication of the criminal that commits this act.

It is not a matter of being PC. It is not a matter of the victim's, dress, job or character.

It is just a despicable act, committed by despicable people, and any one that tries to excuse this behavior because of culture, religion, or group norms, is condoning a deplorable act, and and is contributing to the continuation of this egregious behavior.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

nvm
edit on 21-1-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Whoa, a job is a job, it doesn't matter even hookers deserve respect as they work for a living.

NO man have the right to force itself upon a woman without the woman consent and that includes working girls

No, means no, no maybe plain and simple.

Excuses are for those that have no respect for themselves and those around them.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Rape is about power and control. That is the basis of all rape. Power and control; it is not about sex at all. Dressing down does not prevent rape, or Muslim women would not be raped in their own country and yes, they very much are.

Rape enmass like this, was about asserting power and control over the general population. Do what we want, or your women will pay. They want to turn western society into the same ##hole's they came out of, and this is one of their plays in order to create a turning point, in order to control western population.

They want westerners to do their bidding, they want western women dressing like Muslim women, they want to assert their power. Therefore, they raped women enmass. I expect there will be more to come, until germany figures out how to deal with the problem.

As immigration levels rise, we will see more and more of these types of power plays in effort to turn western society into Muslim controlled society.

So I for one have no problem dressing nicely and wearing perfume; I know how to defend myself, and I wont give up my culture for anyone.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

They want westerners to do their bidding, they want western women dressing like Muslim women, they want to assert their power. Therefore, they raped women enmass. I expect there will be more to come, until germany figures out how to deal with the problem.

There will indeed be more to come as you say, because I have already heard some young Western girls talking about fighting back, and not very nicely or politely.

I can't say I blame them. While I would never condone unwarranted violence, if I was still young and attractive, and this was trending, anyone that touched me in an abusive way, would be missing a few digits, or sitting in the nearest ER within minutes of the assault.

There are some blessings that come with being an old broad. Blessings for both me, and the one that may be stupid enough to touch me inappropriately.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Ok. Mr "Edit my own post because LOL is not enough"

No. You made a statement and I called you on it.

We have seen isolated incidents in Germany and Sweden. But please tell us more about all these rape gangs that exist in Europe and are here to stay.

The LOL was because your naiveté is funny. These incidents are all over the newspapers in Germany, and you can click on them to get the English version. Sweden has suffered for years, but are only now becoming forceful enough to speak about it.

There are articles and films all over youtube and the papers concerning Finland, Norway, Sweden, Germany, and some in the UK.
Don't delude yourself into thinking you can bully me into spending my evening all over the net posting links for you.
Educate yourself like everyone else has done.

As far as being 'here to stay' the old saying 'once you get someone in your house, it's hard to get them out' is true in this case too. Now go educate yourself, and stop trying to call me on something you need to be called on yourself.
edit on 1/21/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Muslims are good.
Christians are bad.
There, I have repented.

Now to go find a mosque and find out how to convert.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

No, age does not seem to help actually. Sad to say, but a 17 year old refugee from Afghanistan raped a 72 year old woman after beating her near to death in her back yard. Link not in English

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Muslims are good.
Christians are bad.
There, I have repented.

Now to go find a mosque and find out how to convert.

No need to find a mosque or masjid to convert. Just recite the shahdah ("Allahu akbar, la ilaha illa allah, wa mohammed rasul allah") in front of a muslim witness, and you're in like Flynn.

Getting back out is a bit tougher...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join