It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon militants sit silently as furious residents shame them for ruining their community

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

What good are the subsidies when they are stealing their land?

What land has been stolen from the Bundy's?
I'm pretty sure they are using US government land. I'm pretty sure that they signed leases for that land. Leases, which they are not paying. They are freeloaders, and as you point out, collecting corporate welfare as well.

edit on 1/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What do you think about the Feds acquiring government lands and paying these farmers a fraction of what the actual property value of their ranch is?
edit on 1/21/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I thought you were talking about the Bundy's.

I'm not sure how one goes about appraising that sort of land or how "actual property value" is determined for it. I do know that if I'm buying something from someone I'm not going to take their word on how much it's worth.

edit on 1/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Threatened nobody? They threatened the police with violence if the police tried to remove them from the occupied federal gift shop.

Buddy's are clowns and I hope they are arrested.

(post by Sosmyfamily removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Local enough for the schools to shut down when the "militia" first stormed the federal gift shop.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

But even if you were right about the BLM, why aren't you also calling out the bundy goons as terrorists?

It's plain to see why you're not....

Because they haven't committed a single act of violence or threatened anyone, which is kind of crucial to the terrorist label.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
The New Black Panthers had several open carry protests and nobody called them terrorists. Why do you think that is?

The Black Panthers????.....you're so transparent

Is there anything else that people with black skin may have done in the past 100 years that you'd like to bring up?

And is that what you're attempting to describe the armed militia takeover of a government building? an 'open carry protest'?......lol wth

Yeah I brought them up because they open carry protested and nobody called them terrorists or got outraged because they are black. I'm refuting your claims.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

But even if you were right about the BLM, why aren't you also calling out the bundy goons as terrorists?

Because they haven't committed a single act of violence or threatened anyone, which is kind of crucial to the terrorist label.

You mean the armed occupation of a government building?

No-one takes folk like you and these goons seriously because you're unable to say anything with even a modicum of honesty.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You mean the armed occupation of a government building?

No-one takes folk like you and these goons seriously because you're unable to say anything with even a modicum of honesty.

There is nothing illegal about being armed. Why do you keep claiming there is something terroristic about legally carrying a firearm?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I am armed as we speak at home. It is completely legal

If I walk to the Capital and take it over (armed) I am almost positive that would be illegal...I could be very wrong though...been a long time since I never went to Law School

Problem is you are only talking about the armed part which yes in many areas is total legal but there is a world of difference between legally armed and armed and occupying a building that is not yours

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: MrSpad

They are 50 miles away are they really locals?

Why are you so stuck on this? A few folks have described already the difficulties and shut downs that those 50 mile away folks are having or had

Besides, you are not the one to determine whether those locals are against this or having backlash or not

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

I don't care what the locals support. Not one ounce of care.

There's bigger issues at hand here.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

There's bigger issues at hand here

www.onenewspage.com...

www.sacbee.com...

Yet no militia in San Fernando, that's the point I'm not able to wrap my head around.

Bigger issues at hand? You're right, there are! And just a few locals stand their ground to make a difference, as usual. Wait a second...

Newsflash: Pete Santilli identifies FBI-agent in Oregon Standoff!

*sigh*

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Pete Santilli identifies FBI-agent in Oregon Standoff!

Correction. Santilli accused someone of being an FBI agent.

edit on 1/25/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Frankly? I wouldn't even bother to look up if he's right. But yes, his accusation is a joke. Stupid hypocrisy. And now I'm supposed to think Santilli is not another PsyOps disinfo agent himself? Who's the paranoid one here?

This sorta Boomerang tends to fly both ways. I'm sure we could find another 'revealing picture' from Santilli as well. It's the Internetz!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: KyoZero

I don't care what the locals support. Not one ounce of care.

There's bigger issues at hand here.

The locals don't want them there. They hate them, they despise them and they are laughing at them. Nothing that Bundy's group of incompetents has done has been in any way helpful. The only thing that they have so far successfully managed to do has been to make themselves a laughing stock.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join