It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon militants sit silently as furious residents shame them for ruining their community

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: MrSpad

Did you watch any of the videos they produced?

They are there for more than just the hammonds.

Did you see the videos of the other ranchers interviewed from the area where they said they agree with why their there?

Who cares what they think in my opinion some issues are bigger than that.

I bet the loyalist in colonial America were crying and complaining too while the patriots were fighting for their freedom.

I define for myself why I do or do not support them I don't care what anyone else thinks and I support anyone who thinks the big government agencies are bullying and taking advantage of the public.

I have to agree with you on this issue and, yes, I know this link is to a site many do not approve of but the video, of which I do not know how to embed here, is revealing to say the least. It's a retirement party for a, I think, a BLM employee and congratulating her for her accomplishment of basically stealing private land for the Federal Government.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

haha open source would be hilarious, but only to put fire on politicians doing an impossible job. I think everyone agrees the system is the issue more than the people right?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Hmm. Well the video was edited down for what purpose I don't know. Also it's very hard to extrapolate any context out of what is being said without the full video.

All I heard was they got the land for less than what it's worth which is disgusting. Thanks government for ripping off two ww2 vets.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Well... I see it as an accountability issue.

We need to know the numbers are right.

I could easily write a python script to go through and open source voting system and tally the numbers myself as a method of verification.

There's no reason why this system couldn't be on a live update system with registration requirements and ID verification with a specific login that's recorded in order to acces of course.
edit on 1/20/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Lower down the page is a more complete video around 6 minuets long that details how she basically stole a mine from 2 old WW2 veterans appraised for 40 million and she acquired, leverage bought it for the federal government for 2.5 million.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

well that sort of full circles back to my first point. Republicans are single issue votes, represented by people that don't necessarily always do what they hope. Just the most Republicany thing, and sometimes they even back-out of their progressive ideas.

Like, if 1 Republican runs and says he will let gays get married, and another one runs, and says he won't, the Republican voter has to deal with that. The Liberal agenda, is as cringy-worthy as it sounds. An Agenda.

But to not see how you would be, unfairly gaining electoral votes, from playing both sides with candidates, while individuals run on the other side, is nuts!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I thought this response from a local Oregon writer was perfect:

Novelist Obliterates The Bundy Militia — And Oregon’s Largest Newspaper — In 194 Words

The novelist is Ursula K. Le Guin

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Did you watch any of the videos they produced?

They are there for more than just the hammonds.

Did you see the videos of the other ranchers interviewed from the area where they said they agree with why their there?

Who cares what they think in my opinion some issues are bigger than that.

I bet the loyalist in colonial America were crying and complaining too while the patriots were fighting for their freedom.

I define for myself why I do or do not support them I don't care what anyone else thinks and I support anyone who thinks the big government agencies are bullying and taking advantage of the public.

They are their for themselves the Hammond s want nothing to with them. They have made a variety of claims on why they are their but, none them hold true beyond their own vanity.

And these are not patriots fighting for anybody. The Government is ignoring them, the property they have damaged harms the locals, nobody wants them, they have invaded a state and town that does not want them and occupied land that is not theirs.

Hmmm showing up armed where they are not wanted, taking over a building they do not own, not welcome by the local town or the Native Americans, claiming to be their for the people. This does have tones of the American Revolution, these were the sorts of thing British troops would do.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

They are 50 miles away are they really locals?
edit on 1/21/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Leonidas

Another way of looking at it is that they are a bunch of conservatives mad at the government because the government won't give them free stuff.

Do any of them have real paying jobs? They don't work and sponge off of the government. Welfare Kings that want to pretend they're big & bad. Bundy took out a huge government loan just a few months ago. They are a bunch of hypocrites. Meanwhile they are preventing people with real jobs from working. A bunch of jobless welfare government mooching jamokes.
edit on 21-1-2016 by blujack21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
I thought this response from a local Oregon writer was perfect:

Novelist Obliterates The Bundy Militia — And Oregon’s Largest Newspaper — In 194 Words

The novelist is Ursula K. Le Guin

I've met Ursula she is good friends with one of my friends. She is sharp as a tack and very smart.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blujack21

Oh come on you really think their getting welfare checks?

Puhhhhlease. Could that response be more immature?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Oh come on you really think their getting welfare checks?

Puhhhhlease. Could that response be more immature?

Welfare is any assistance from the government and yes they're getting it. Bundy took out a $500,000 government loan. Plus, they''re compound Mormons out of Idaho, Utah and Arizona. Welfare and having kids is what they do. Farming & Ranching here and there but they still get tons of money form having kids and using government assistance.
edit on 21-1-2016 by blujack21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

GTFO

Stop your bs.

They aren't collecting welfare checks and farmers and ranchers are subsidized by the government or they wouldn't be in business.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Corporate welfare?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

If it weren't for government subsidies, Ammon Bundy or his father Cliven would not be in business. These two have milked subsidies and govt backed loans for all they're worth.

5 Taxpayer Handouts the Bundys Receive While Railing Against Government “Tyranny”

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I can't wait to be butthurt in my 50 mile radius when a protest shuts down a downtown causing economic damage and government revenue lost magnitudes larger than this.

Do the right thing, just laugh at these guys and let them have their shack in the woods.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Do the right thing, just laugh at these guys and let them have their shack in the woods.

There ain't no woods and it isn't their shack.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

What good are the subsidies when they are stealing their land?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yup corporate welfare.

Unless you want to pay twice as much for beef?

Do you?

Do you want beef from another country?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join