It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Like “Nazi Germany” Federal Police Officer Furious After Cops Attempt to Rob Them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Thank you for sharing your experiences as a LEO (as disheartening as they are). It's nice to know there are good people in there who put every effort in performing their job properly.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
@ islandofmisfittoys and @ charlolais Thanks for the support! It really means a lot. To actually be heard instead of blown off or assumed to be exaggerating or worse, lying. Instead of sitting around b*tching about the way things are, I actually tried to do something about it. I can honestly say I did my best and gave it my all. And as bad as they trashed my reputation there at the end, I KNOW I helped a lot of people in those few years.

I would say 10% of cops are actually really good. 10% are complete crap. And 80% do JUST enough to get by. It's not ideal, but I guess not doing much is better than doing bad things. And for every story you hear like the OP, or some corruption revealed in the MSM...there's about 5000 more stories that will NEVER see the light of day.

But, it's not the street level patrol guys that are the problem, it's anything above Lieutenant. When was the last time you heard of a chief getting fired or disciplined? Do you really think that means they're not doing anything wrong? And then there's the politicians making these laws and their cronyism with prison contractors and pharmaceutical lobbies and such.

The real criminals aren't smoking crack on the street corner, they're prancing around in 3 piece suits. They'd gladly step over their own dying grandmother for just a few dollars more. Or (in my case) destroy someone's life to hold their position just a little while longer.

I just pray karma is real.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
Was it a set up? I don't know. Then a few short months later my supervisors broke the law, left me disabled then fired ME without investigating anyone else. THAT is what happens to cops who complain.

You are right, there is a lot of corruption and most of those who control the system are not interested in fixing it.

Thank you for telling us your experience, thank you for your service and I am sorry for what happened to you. Hope that you are better now.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join