It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guantanamo guard: ‘CIA killed prisoners and made it look like suicide’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Guantanamo guard: ‘CIA killed prisoners and made it look like suicide’
(news.com.au)

A FORMER Guantanamo Bay guard has spoken for the first time about what he claims was a CIA murder of detainees, covered up as a triple suicide.

Army Staff Sergeant Joseph Hickman was on guard at the Cuban prison camp on the night they died, and calls the official version of events “impossible”.

“They would have had to all three tie their hands and feet together, shove rags down their throats, put a mask over their face, made a noose, hung it from the ceiling on the side of the cellblock, jumped into the noose and hung themselves simultaneously,” the ex-Marine told Vice News in an explosive video interview.

“In a cellblock where guards are ordered to check on detainees every four minutes.”

After leaving the Army, Hickman spent years looking into the deaths. His investigation has led him to write a new book, Murder at Camp Delta.

Another source:
Did Gitmo "Suicides" Cover Up Murder? U.S. Sgt. Speaks Out on Deaths & Prison's Secret CIA Site
(democracynow.org)

Very little coverage is being given to this topic, at least in the United States - then again given how pathetic our quasi- "news" media is, not hard to see why. Sources, pics and video at the top link.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Better for them , it was a relief , i rather be death then living in hell.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

Better, how? I think the only thing this was better for was the CIA covering it's ass after learning through torture these men had nothing to do with terrorism. This was the USA committing a war crime to save face.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
a reply to: xavi1000

Better, how? I think the only thing this was better for was the CIA covering it's ass after learning through torture these men had nothing to do with terrorism. This was the USA committing a war crime to save face.

One innocent and tortured man in jail is worst then 1000 guilty on freedom.I dont defend US goverment , i speak individually , death have saved them from living hell.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

so the CIA did the same thing the Waller County Jail/authorities supposedly did to Sandra Bland? www.cnn.com...

You'd think members of the Intelligence Agency would be smarter than to let the guards know all about what they were doing. Sloppy work you think?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

any country or individual that actively participates in war is committing a war crime.

By the way their CIA they will not get in trouble for anything they do they are the most powerful gang in the world.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't understand why they just didn't use the heart attack gun. :/ It might have been a bit more believable.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why even bother to make a half assed attempt at cover up? We all know the CIA, other alphabet agencies, law enforcement and confinement centers murder people. Nothing ever happens to them to stop the actions.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Ah yes the mythical 'heart attack gun.' Based on a 1975 Church hearings, where the CIA may or may not have been lying to Congress. Allegedly a gun that fires a heart-attack inducing poison frozen into an ice crystal - an ice crystal that can withstand the heated gases of a fired cartridge. My guess is if you wanted to administer poison to someone, there are far stealthier ways to do it than a gun. Regarding the three GITMO prisoners, I would also think the three of them all having heart attacks at the some time would raise more suspicions than them hanging themselves.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure this is news. Is there anybody on the planet who is somehow under the impression that the CIA doesn't murder innocent people on a daily basis?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Not really surprising although very disappointing. Disappointed in our government and the people who occupy these positions.

Morals are at all time low.

The media/government hate machine has whipped people up into a ravenous group of hate mongering savages.

Tales from Guantanamo: murder, torture and forced confessions.

Even if a person doesnt have a problem with government covering up murders of Moslems, please realize that this type of sociopathic behavior, left unchecked, will eventually be rolled out to the rest of us.

May actually be a bit too late...

San Jose jail death: Sheriff condemns 3 correctional officers booked on murder in fatal beating.

An Inmate is Killed, and No One Is Punished.

Rikers Island correction officer beat inmate Ronald Spear to death, then tried to cover it up with help of guards: prosecutors.

edit on 20-1-2016 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

More evidence the US is sliding into the black abyss of tyranny.

top topics

join