It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dating an Ex's sister?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: saiyankev

apparently there are 3 billion + women in this world why mess around with someone that is only gonna cause drama, and leave a path of negative feelings behind?

But, who knows the jerry springer show may come back and you can air you dirty laundry there

disclaimer: generally inappropriate content, and sad that this what the world is coming to.

edit on 20-1-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

That is the situation im in now. Used to be best buds with my now brother in law years back. Never even knew he had a sister - he kept her under wraps from me lol.
Well i met thiss girl one day with the same last name as my bud. I asked her and turned out to be his younger sister.
Been married for 5 years now to her.
But her brother wasnt that receptive to the relationship at first. Actually got in a fist fight with him one new years eve about 7 years ago.
Things are fine now, but def. not how him and i used to be

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: saiyankev
what if same question but instead of ex... it was just a friend's sister? (or brother depending on ur gender and sexual preferences)
Friend's mom. We don't speak of it.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You rascal...

You seek a 3 some with sisters eh? Can't fool us...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Sounds at the very least like you have a conscience that you don't want to offend.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
No.

Yes. Sorry

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
I had a situation with 2 sisters a long while ago. What I did to resolve the situation was bed both at the same time. That way they had no future issues. Of course its down to ones individual situation.
Be careful.

I hear ya. Your story reminds me of the triplets I bedded together.
Accept my story is true. Oh and they were Asian. 26 & 28. Did 3 ladies once but they weren't relatives.

Sounds like you're "Winnning!" I'm a big fan, Mr. Sheen.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: mamabeth

Please dont, this will be an issue for them as long as they are sisters!

You can get tail elsewhere, dont muck with families.

WHAT? Please read my post...thank-you very much!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

what if same question but instead of ex... it was just a friend's sister? (or brother depending on ur gender and sexual preferences)

You can slightly change the parameters of your question over and over, but you have your answer here. Pay attention to what people have been telling you--or don't. Now you're just perpetuating this.

No sisters, all right? Surely you can figure the rest out.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Been there. Done that. Double the pleasure. I didn't really like either of them and it was fun watching them fight.
that's messed up for how much u seem to have enjoyed them fighting...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Friend's mom. We don't speak of it.
well speak of it now.. details

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You rascal...

You seek a 3 some with sisters eh? Can't fool us...
would be f...ing hot as hell but nah this isn't about anything really, would be nice but this is just a question I'm curious as to what others think of it

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Tread very, very carefully.

I say this as a female who has a sister that slept with my first boyfriend.... the guy that took my V card.

My relationship with my sister has never ever truly been the same and it's been over 20 years!

Craziest part is that i'm the most forgiving person you could ever meet but, I've never been able to get completely over that betrayal.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: mamabeth

Please dont, this will be an issue for them as long as they are sisters!

You can get tail elsewhere, dont muck with families.

Oh, how right you are!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

I say this as a female who has a sister that slept with my first boyfriend.... the guy that took my V card.

My relationship with my sister has never ever truly been the same and it's been over 20 years!

Craziest part is that i'm the most forgiving person you could ever meet but, I've never been able to get completely over that betrayal.

but he was ur first bf and ur first sexually so those 2 things together made ur feelings towards him and her far worse, sorry that happened tho...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

but he was ur first bf and ur first sexually so those 2 things together made ur feelings towards him and her far worse, sorry that happened tho...

True enough and fair enough but....what if I told you the big hussy slut did it again to I guy I dated in college?

Still hurt just as bad and maybe even more.

She's a crappy sister for sure.

My best advice...walk away! No, scratch that....RUN far away. Think long term if it's a chick you are really in to....Do you see yourself marrying this girl and becoming a part of her family?

If so, go for it but, know this....you are always going to be the douche that dated both sisters.

Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Closed for Staff review.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join