It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like there might be newly discovered planet in our solar system

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Hey Green, I just had to go outside and try to pic
what it seems they might be try'n to hide.
This is over apple valley ca. and it sure doesn't look
like no sun dog we've all become familiar with.

Not to me at least. You may see it differently but this is
all getting kind of weird either way.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

According to the bunk it's meant to be the other side of the Sun (2 o'clock position).

That's if you actually believe it that is.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Seriously, as of what to believe? All I believe I know
now, is what I've always believed I know. And that is
that I don't know enough to believe anything..

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I say we go to Niburu and get all our gold back. Plus we should charge them 200,000 years of interest at gold's current price.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I say we go to Niburu and get all our gold back. Plus we should charge them 200,000 years of interest at gold's current price.

I think you're be'n to Gawd damn generous! LMAO

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I think you're be'n to Gawd damn generous! LMAO

Also, we should demand reparations for 150,000 years of their enslavement of the human race to mine that gold.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Tonight we tax the Hells Angels, I mean, no wait
not those guys, the Anunnaki that's who I meant.
Tonight we tax the Anunnakis, those guys.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Marid Audran

Did anybody see the theoretical orbit this "massive perturber" would have?

Picture provided by:
www.washingtonpost.com...

BTW, the discovery of such a planet would not be as big as discovering that there is a brown dwarf/sub-brown dwarf in our solar system that is keeping the argument of perihelion of ETNOS close to 0°

That would be a much bigger discovery.

There is something a lot bigger than a planet out there keeping ETNOS, and at least one other planet so clustered together with an argument of perihelion close to 0°. We just haven't been able to observe these objects, but we have been able to observe the perturbation of these objects in our Solar System.

More info here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 21-1-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have to say I fell hard for the Planet X scenario 15 or more years back, its interesting that they killed off Pluto as a planet which would then make the Nibiru not Planet X or Planet 10 to confuse people by claiming its now Planet 9.

I saw the news article about Planet 9 last night on channel 9 and laughed so hard I nearly spilt my beer, immediately I thought these jokers cannot be serious after the last 20 years denying its existence and then having the hubris to announce it as Planet 9 ???

Just call it what it is Planet X and stop the charade, I talked about it to my wife this morning and she just did the usual eye roll thing but I guess we've all had enough of being lied to.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
I have to say I fell hard for the Planet X scenario 15 or more years back, its interesting that they killed off Pluto as a planet which would then make the Nibiru not Planet X or Planet 10 to confuse people by claiming its now Planet 9.

I saw the news article about Planet 9 last night on channel 9 and laughed so hard I nearly spilt my beer, immediately I thought these jokers cannot be serious after the last 20 years denying its existence and then having the hubris to announce it as Planet 9 ???

Just call it what it is Planet X and stop the charade, I talked about it to my wife this morning and she just did the usual eye roll thing but I guess we've all had enough of being lied to.

I applaud you for having a wife that stands in agreement.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Dude, your post has me on the floor right now.
This is so messed up, it's maniacal. At least your wife
still listens enough to make it to eye roll. Mine just turns
and walks away.

edit on Rpm12116v23201600000004 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If they can predict its mass and orbit based off of the other outer planets, then why can't they also use the same data plus simulations to predict its actual place in orbit within reason...

I would think that with enough data input and the right simulators, then they should be able to start searching in the right area at least.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

I think I might just have a clue for you partner.

They know exactly wtf it is.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

I'm pretty sure nobody actually denied that there could be another planet or object out there. They just weren't going to make assumptions until they had evidence. Demoting Pluto wasn't some crazy conspiracy. It was just considered too small. If they counted Pluto, they'd also have to count Eris, Haumea, Makemake and Ceres. That would actually make it more like planet 14.

Once the 10th planet Eris was discovered, they decided it would be best to have a different classification because they were smaller than the moon and they estimated there could be up to 50 of these in our solar system. Planet X was Eris.
edit on 1 21 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

That's lens flare Randy. How could you not notice that it moved in the frame as the camera moved?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
If they can predict its mass and orbit based off of the other outer planets, then why can't they also use the same data plus simulations to predict its actual place in orbit within reason...

They actually have done that. The article shows the estimated orbit based on their readings. Of course the orbit is ridiculously huge, and there is likely tons of debris and dust in the way. It's no easy task.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
That's a massive orbit for it! And that's really cool if it ends up being a planet.

But I just want to mention that there are two subplanets in our solar system that are bigger than Pluto! It's not even next in line to be considered a planet.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

That's lens flare Randy. How could you not notice that it moved in the frame as the camera moved?

Yah! I think you're right.
No, I know you're right cause the pic makes no sense at all
anyways.

So apologies and a note to self about sundogs. If the sun is in view
don't trust it.
edit on Rpm12116v59201600000014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Whats funny is how some of these people are saying This is wormwood. When its way larger than earth and it would literally plow earth into nothingness and keep going with a smile on its face.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: Barker
If Mr. Pluto Killer had left Pluto as Planet IX, the new planet would have been Planet X. I think he killed Pluto just so conspiracy theorists would be wrong: "There is no Planet X, it's Planet IX, people. And you can't see it, either. Trust me. It's there."

Mike Brown didn't decide Pluto should no longer be a planet. What Brown did was discover the Kuiper belt object "Eris" in 2005, which is (probably) larger than Pluto.

This discovery by Mike Brown (and other similar discoveries of other Kuiper belt objects, such as Sedna) led to the realization that there might be thousands of Kuiper belt bodies similar to Eris, Pluto, and Sedna -- which means there would be thousands of planets in our solar system if we were also to count Pluto and all of those other Pluto-like bodies in the Kuiper belt as planets.

It was the the International Astronomical Union (AIU) who decided that instead of there being thousands of planets in our solar system, there would be the eight known "Major Planets", plus a new category of "Dwarf Planets" that would include Eris, Pluto, Sedna, Ceres, Quaoar, plus any other of the thousands of similar worlds that are thought to be lurking out there.

I still resent Pluto being demoted. I was hanging around with a bunch of kindergartners at the time , and they were very upset about it. I carry that memory forward.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join