It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taiwan getting even closer to buying US Harriers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Not all their secrets no, but I've crawled all over them, parked them, ridden in the right seat when we've towed them, etc.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Who cares, so what. That technology is a dinosaur now.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: operayt

And yet it's going to be a front line bomber until 2040.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: operayt
Who cares, so what. That technology is a dinosaur now.

um, watching 50,000lbs of high explosives rain down on your enemies never gets old

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And yet it's going to be a front line bomber until 2040.

No it's not, The TR3B take off spin of the german bell. Where do you think all your money goes ? funding secret projects. Like my dad's brother, that's who. He died of cancer back in 1985 AND was the DESIGNER OF said projects. He was in the military and held top ranking positions. His ranks were justified to whatever job at the time. Sometimes he was a captain, sometimes an admiral and sometimes a general. He worked under the S.E.T.I Program. Search for extra terrestrial intelligence. The program Held many names as a front. To this day is active all around the world including in space. Robots and drones are the norm and something as simple as a chip can be activated to know your position on planet earth. You have been tracked for some time now. We have found E.T and gained access to new technical advancements and use companies to make products for even tho they have no idea what they are making. The gov't already has an off world habitat on the back side of the moon. The habitat does NOT run on nuclear power. It runs off of planet earths own gravity along with the ships. MAN, can I dream up some fairy tales, just like on A.T.S.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You really should actually read and study instead of just spouting off about things you don't know.

The upgrade comes as the air force tried to keep its remaining 76 H-model B-52s combat-relevant through 2040 as the classified Northrop Grumman long-range strike bomber (LRS-B) enters service

www.flightglobal.com...

Now the US Defense Department is upgrading the venerable USAF B-52 heavy bomber to allow it to remain a major part of the American arsenal until 2044.

www.gizmag.com...

Thirty years ago they already had plans to keep them flying until 2048.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ignorance must be bliss. I guess that's why I am laughing so hard.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Oh right, I forgot how many people on ATS are smarter than everyone else and know all about every single classified program out there.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

It must cause ticklishness too, since you're laughing so much...

That story would make a good late night movie, but that's just about it.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

How often do I have to remind you, Zaph... Geeze.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

How often do I have to remind you, Zaph... Geeze.

WHO'S ZAPH ? I may have gotten off subject here. sorry. OOPS. Hi zaph.
edit on 22-1-2016 by operayt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PhloydPhan

No, NO, we musn't let Taiwanese fraternize with the enemy! They will be come chinese and hate the west.

More western armaments to Taiwan to stop it!

Hurry! Pivot, destabalize!

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I starred that for actually being informative.

Okay, only some, some of the time, got it.

Personally, I care less how bombs got to Vietnam, more tonnage was dropped on that little country than all the combined air operations of all the allies during world war 2.

Bombs didn't accomplish their goal then, either.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Speaking of Harriers and SE Asia, eh-em, here is a video of Marine corp. Harrier training from the 7th fleet (Pacific AOR)'s, USS Bonhomme Richard (LHD-6):

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
North Korea will not seek support from ASEAN or other pseudo-asiatic british/australian imperialist organization.
There's no credible threat to North Korea coming from the west or from western puppets.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86
Sorry?
What has a random statement about North Korea not seeking support from ASEAN, pseudo-Asiatic British/Australian imperialist organization (whatever the hell that is you are talking about), or lack of credible threats from the west got to do with Taiwan receiving or not receiving AV8B's?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: thebozeian

DEATH TO ALL CAPITARIST OPPRESSORS AND THE WESTERN PUPPET STATES WHO SUPPORT THEM

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join