It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Hillary Clinton supporters sign petition to repeal Bill of Rights

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This is fake, anyone who's into politics enough to support a candidate knows what the Bill of Rights is and how important it is to our country and its foundation. Probably just "actors" (read: random people off the street) getting a little bit of money for playing their part.

Can't wait to see the "GONE SEXUAL" version of this video, should be a good one.

And no, I don't support Clinton in any way. She's a POS just like any other politician.

I've got a friend who likes Bernie, yet doesn't understand a thing about politics or how our system of government works. Anecdotal? Perhaps, but chances are good that we all know someone like that, So maybe not anecdotal at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Or it's fake to get YouTube views for his channel.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: introvert

Don't think about what is being said before taking action (in this form signing something).

It's a meaningless petition. I've seen grown adults sign petitions without a second thought just so that the people bothering them will let them be on their way.

This is sleazy journalism from a man connected to Fox and other propaganda websites.

Well since its a meaningless petition, and they just wanna be on their way, why not say no and keep walking? It's not hard and its not rude, so why did they stop and sign it? Maybe they don't care, maybe they believe in the message, or maybe its peer pressure to conform.

No matter what is is, Dice is showing where the youth is at, while you sit behind a screen and attack because you disagree with him.

How is this propaganda piece indicative of "where the youth is at"? It provides confirmation bias, therefore you and others enjoy it. If this was some well-conducted poll that shows the such trends by young people, I'd consider it, but this is not close to being well-conducted.

Don't fall for propaganda.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Guys like Mark Dice need a serious kick in the balls.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I wonder how many people saw the video and started asking what the Bill of Rights is?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

In the 1960s, anti-war activists got Conservatives to sign the same petition by emphasizing that Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Assembly were responsible for the students riots.
edit on 20-1-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

In the 1960s, anti-war activists got Conservatives to sign the same petition by emphasizing that Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Assembly were responsible for the students riots.

They did?

I thought that was all well planned controlled opposition instigated by COINTELPRO.

And don't forget, Democrats controlled the Vietnam War.

Republicans ended it.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If you have a camera crew and look somewhat professional, people will jump through hoops to "be on tv" or whatever. It's human psychology. People seem to get stupider when the are being coached by a man with a microphone.

Any one of us with a cameraman and a microphone could make a video that shows something similar. Someone ought to dress up like a Trump supporter and have a petition to make Trump the King of America and dissolving all representative government.

It would turn out and look the same.

For every 20 people you approach, you're bound to get 4-5 (or more) that'll do whatever you want them to do on camera. Everyone wants to be a star deep down inside.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This looked sooo familiar;

I'm pretty sure it has more to do with apathy and ignorance than anything else. With ~60% voter turnout I'd be surprised if any of those people even bothered to vote.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

It's worse than we thought !!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Mark Dice is a propagandist that refuses to release unedited footage of these "encounters" and in many of his videos you can see that he uses quick speech to confuse people in to doing whatever he asks so they can be on their way.

One person asked Dice, “[H]ow many takes were left out for this video where people understood what you asked for?”

“Not very many at all,” Dice said in response. “It’s scary.”

Should we just take his word for it?

No.

Not another masterpiece from Dice. It's another propaganda video for the people that want confirmation bias.

In other words, you're angry that Mark Dice ACTUALLY exposed Hillary supporters and Leftists for what they think.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Mark Dice is a propagandist that refuses to release unedited footage of these "encounters" and in many of his videos you can see that he uses quick speech to confuse people in to doing whatever he asks so they can be on their way.

One person asked Dice, “[H]ow many takes were left out for this video where people understood what you asked for?”

“Not very many at all,” Dice said in response. “It’s scary.”

Should we just take his word for it?

No.

Not another masterpiece from Dice. It's another propaganda video for the people that want confirmation bias.

In other words, you're angry that Mark Dice ACTUALLY exposed Hillary supporters and Leftists for what they think.

What I am saying is that the material he produces may ACTUALLY not be representative of the beliefs of Hillary supporters and Leftists.

It's propaganda. Without more context the only thing we can conclude is that Mark Dice is up to his old tricks. He makes videos that appeals to people's confirmation bias.

You didn't fall for it, did you?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another masterpiece from Mark Dice.

This one targets Hillary supporters that seem to be signing a petition in favor of repealing the Bill of Rights !!!!

Some people might think this is a staged production.

But who really knows !!!

Many "voters" are sheep disguised as humans.

It's funny just the same.

Oh-so solemn and serious too.

Hillary Supporters: REPEAL the BILL of RIGHTS Petition Signed After Told She Needs Help for the Plan

video

IMO this is just sheer lunacy. How can some small time insignificant little nobody who is totally at mercy of tyrannical govt go into bat for that tyrannical govt?

They must be deluded (but who by I dunno) into thinking they are one of the super citizens who have unofficial immunity from the laws of the US?

This is just too insane for words.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
That reminds me of that reporter that ran around and asked people what the second name of George W. Bush was. Quite a few couldn't answer that one.
You can get a lot of stupid answers that way... I'm pretty sure, if you would ask people to sign a petition that forbids the use of Hydrogen oxide and Sodium chloride in food you'd get plenty of signatures as well.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Don't think about what is being said before taking action (in this form signing something).

It's a meaningless petition. I've seen grown adults sign petitions without a second thought just so that the people bothering them will let them be on their way.

This is sleazy journalism from a man connected to Fox and other propaganda websites.

Well since its a meaningless petition, and they just wanna be on their way, why not say no and keep walking? It's not hard and its not rude, so why did they stop and sign it? Maybe they don't care, maybe they believe in the message, or maybe its peer pressure to conform.

No matter what is is, Dice is showing where the youth is at, while you sit behind a screen and attack because you disagree with him.

How is this propaganda piece indicative of "where the youth is at"? It provides confirmation bias, therefore you and others enjoy it. If this was some well-conducted poll that shows the such trends by young people, I'd consider it, but this is not close to being well-conducted.

Not falling for anything. This video doesn't surprise me in the least, and is fairly indicative of the Facebook generation.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Not falling for anything. This video doesn't surprise me in the least, and is fairly indicative of the Facebook generation.

Again, it is not surprising to you because it confirms your already held opinions and beliefs. Confirmation bias.

This video is in no way proof, as it is just propaganda for the purpose of confirmation bias.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Having another tough day?

As the old saying goes:
You Can't Hide From the Sun

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Having another tough day?

As the old saying goes:
You Can't Hide From the Sun

Actually, quite a good day so far.

As the old saying goes:
You can't fool 'em all.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I know some mindless imbeciles who are just like this, two of them live a few houses down. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Truer words have never been spoken.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join