It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge rules against Justice Dept. in Fast and Furious fight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Obama, Holder, Clinton....all in "the club". Its like the Mafia....when you screw up someone covers your ass and you never take the heat. So expect nothing to happen. They'll blame "some Mexican guy" and that'll be that.

On the topic of F&F....the thing is it is all linked in with Mayan Jaguar, and our outright support of Sinaloa while it waged war against Los Zeta's and the Federales.

If it ALL came to light, we would have to dissolve our government and draft a new constitution. It would be the only way to proceed. So expect this to be squashed.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Nice, I did a thread about this way back when it first happened.Thread But no one cared to put it into context. Surprisingly the original link to the story still works.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just don't understand how these people can sleep at night. We have a bunch of sociopaths running the country, and I don't know why the people who elected Obama (for the 2nd time) can't see it!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Pretty sure they don't want this known either.

www.foxnews.com... tml

Rifle capable of taking down helicopter found at 'El Chapo' hideout purchased through Fast and Furious program

That's MSM hype a well placed 22 caliber round can bring one down also, as any other rifle round can too.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You are correct, but wouldn't a 5.56 at same range also take a helicopter down? What is relative is what kind of helicopter, what range, etc.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: xuenchen

The dictionary definition of hypocritical ulterior motive is a US government that's caught selling assault weapons to Mexican drug cartels and then coming onto TV crying like a bitch wanting to ban assault weapons for US citizens.

But hey, you just keep thinking about Sandy Hook OK.

You forgot the Saddam's, and the Muslim brotherhoods,and the ISIS's, and the latest Iranian deal.

Any two bit despotic regime, to terrorist, but they sing a different tune when it comes to the little people in America.

The current administration has a big time case of cognitive dissonance.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
20+ Examples of the Violent Legacy of Fast and Furious

Known crimes linked to “walked” weapons:

Deaths: 43

2 U.S. federal agents
3 Mexican police
1 terrorist torture/kidnaping/murder in Mexico

Attempted murders or injuries: 3

1 in Mexico; 2 in U.S.

Kidnapings: 4 (all in Mexico)

Assaults/Shootouts: 4 incidents

2 in Mexico against military; 2 in U.S. against Phoenix law enforcement

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Perhaps before we enact more gun legislation, we can simply enforce the laws we already have.

Especially within government.

Jesus. They are gun runners, loan sharks, and drug pushers. Its a big, old ******* racket. Uncle Sam is the Don of La Cosa Nostra on a national level.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Perhaps before we enact more gun legislation, we can simply enforce the laws we already have.

Especially within government.

Jesus. They are gun runners, loan sharks, and drug pushers. Its a big, old ******* racket. Uncle Sam is the Don of La Cosa Nostra on a national level.

I think you were right on the dissolution part, Tex. I was hoping
there was hope for a peaceful, logical change... this time we may
regretfully need some more tools like 150 years ago.

Just the same, I'd still like to see the constitution we always
had followed: instead of ignored as in the last hundred or so
years. Seemed good enough until the damn thing got misplaced...
and replaced with a corporate charter. It works, at least for THEM.
Finally that administrative code looks like all it means is "We make
our own rules as we go along." Ain't tyranny great? Er, grate...
PS per the ava---Forget the anger management seminar, hold that thought.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
With a presidential pardon just waiting in the wings for Hillary or anyone else that gets convicted of wrong doing in the last 8 years I doubt anything will come of the most illegal and down right dirty happenings; just another foot note in the court records. To big to fail and to connected to jail.

There ARE other types of justice. We will see I guess.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
We have a criminal for a president and the mob as his administration. And we have citizen traitors willing to re-elect him (or his equal) given the chance. Time for a major over-haul.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
And yet there are people right here on ATS that still try to give Obama and Hillary cover in various silly ways.

We have a bad sickness in our society.

The fact that American citizens can't take legal action on this El Chapo weapon, or the Americans killed with them, is a travesty. Ditto IRS and Benghazi and Hillary's servers ? How can the us citizen have no standing WRT slam-dunk crimes by the politicians ?

Regarding the weapon vs. helicopter, a BB gun could take down a helicopter if you hit the pilot in the eye, lol.

I think the issue is which caliber could just blow off a rotor, blade, engine, or other integral chunk. The .50 could, not sure about the .223 / 5.56 The AK's .308 / 7.62 would have an outside chance. .22 no

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
And yet there are people right here on ATS that still try to give Obama and Hillary cover in various silly ways.

We have a bad sickness in our society.

The fact that American citizens can't take legal action on this El Chapo weapon, or the Americans killed with them, is a travesty. Ditto IRS and Benghazi and Hillary's servers ? How can the us citizen have no standing WRT slam-dunk crimes by the politicians ?

Regarding the weapon vs. helicopter, a BB gun could take down a helicopter if you hit the pilot in the eye, lol.

I think the issue is which caliber could just blow off a rotor, blade, engine, or other integral chunk. The .50 could, not sure about the .223 / 5.56 The AK's .308 / 7.62 would have an outside chance. .22 no

Normally when flying a helicopter in a combat situation you are pretty safe from small arms fire if you are 1500 ft above the ground. The problem with the .50 cal is that rule gets tossed for if they can see you within 5280 ft or a mile and hit you the round will still have enough penetration to do serious damage. I have seen 7.62x39 (AK-47) rounds laying in the bottom of a UH-1 (huey's) door because the aircraft was around 1500 ft when hit; and that door would not stop a pellet from a pellet gun at close range...it is true one round (the golden BB) in the right place can take down a bird but it is also true many have returned to base with 48 different holes in the fuselage and rotor blade. If the .50 or .51 cal (Russian) hits a rotor blade it just goes through the blade and the exit wound will look like a large tulip...makes whistling sounds most kids could only dream of... However if that same round hits the blade spar (leading edge dead center) the blade will usually separate at that point.. Ending in a rather spectacular crash as the bird destroys itself while falling to the ground.

.50 cal is serious fire power and can totally demolish your cars engine depending on the round used... which comes in many different flavors to include (HE) high explosive to armor piercing . There is a reason the .50 has been around so long... because it really is effective in so many ways. We even have sniper rifles that use the round now as in the picture and linked article... But I would want a donkey or a truck to carry the thing for it is heavy and kicks like a mule (recoil will get your attention) when fired.
edit on 25-1-2016 by 727Sky because: ..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join