It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump presidential bid gets Sarah Palin backing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Lucky for Track, he's white... And I would definitely believe her endorsement could have been a distraction from that.

I didn't listen to Palin's endorsement speech. I had to organize my spice rack.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I hope the GOP crashes and burns. Trump is trouncing the establishment candidates.

Unless you're a Jeb fan. . . . (ha)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Just heard a recent story, didn't Palins kiddo hold a weapon to his wife/g-friend head? Curious if this is going to be a train wreck or a grand slam.

Are you ready to stump for Trump?" Ms Palin asked cheering supporters at a campaign rally in Iowa.
She was John McCain's running mate in 2008 before they lost to Barack Obama.
Despite retiring from politics in favour of a media career, she remains an influential conservative voice.

L I N K

Whoops posted here different verbiage
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And 3, 2 ,1

Supporting Trump and Palin is like supporting Obama and Clinton. In other words, it won't make a difference. Personally, I like Palin. It's only hard core lefty liberal progressives that find her disgusting. Same ones that feel that way about Trump.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

It's only hard core lefty liberal progressives that find her disgusting. Same ones that feel that way about Trump.

I am a Libertarian and I think she is a momo.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ok.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I saw most of the speech. Then I actually read a transcript of it on line. The Gettysburg Address it's not.

The first thing that came to mind was the clips I've seen of Tom Cruise jumping up and down on Oprah's couch.

The whole thing's devolved into a Theater of the Absurd production for the unbalanced. I'm so conflicted. I'm fascinated by it all but feel guilty about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

The whole thing's devolved into a Theater of the Absurd production for the unbalanced. I'm so conflicted. I'm fascinated by it all but feel guilty about it.

Like a freight train plowing into a pyramid of dump trucks at a grade crossing.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm actually starting to experience a little discomfort that he might really be elected. Up to this point I have considered it as only comedic entertainment.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Welcome to the silent majority's world in 2008 and 2012. This time the hunger is on the other foot.

link   
Hate to burst bubbles but Sarah Palin could announce candidacy today and carry the Mid West. They love her around here. So her stumping in Iowa for Trump is to endorse his bid.

Obama himself said it best back in 2008, we cling to guns and bibles around here and we are very bitter. Palin plays into that narrative very well. Hence she is believable and is the only reason McCain had any showing in 2008 because no one around here was interested until she was named VP choice.

link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: ReadLeader

Is this supposed to be a good thing?

For Hillary, maybe... Hmmm... Maybe those who say that Trump is running at the behest of the Clintons - are onto something...

I feel in my gut that Trump doesn't want to win the presidency. I think he said dumb stuff to deliberately sabotage his campaign and then was honestly surprised when those dumb statements propelled him further above the competition.

If the Donald is the GOP nominee, I hope, I hope, I hope, he picks Sarah as his running mate!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yes the cold reality of the actual possibilities rising out of current climate has a sobering effect. I'm still holding out hope that the primaries have some surprises in store. I'm also still struggling with what could possibly manifest as a pleasant surprise, but we just need to strap in and embrace the horror. The alternatives are all a political version of the Saw movies.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I'm actually starting to experience a little discomfort that he might really be elected. Up to this point I have considered it as only comedic entertainment.

hahahaha

I felt the same way in 08 with Obama.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Better be careful what you hope for. If he picks her, which I doubt he will, it isn't going to hinder anything so she'll most likely be your next VP if that's his choice.

I think the hate people have for her is hilarious. No real reason to hate her, just hate her because that's what you're told to do.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

it isn't going to hinder anything so she'll most likely be your next VP if that's his choice.

She was a hindrance to McCain.

I think the hate people have for her is hilarious. No real reason to hate her, just hate her because that's what you're told to do.

I don't know why people hate her either. She is completely fake, lacks knowledge of how to lead and she doesn't even understand what a VP does, as we learned from the interview she did running with McCain, but we can't hate her for that.

Add the fact that she is a wacko Christian that likes being rebuked by witch doctors, and also that many believe she is hot, and you have the Right-Wing's wettest dream.

Forget that she doesn't know how government works. As long as she can shoot a rifle, wear short skirts and pray to baby Jebus, that's all that's needed.
edit on 20-1-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Please continue here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Closing duplicate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join