It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump presidential bid gets Sarah Palin backing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Just heard a recent story, didn't Palins kiddo hold a weapon to his wife/g-friend head? Curious if this is going to be a train wreck or a grand slam.

Are you ready to stump for Trump?" Ms Palin asked cheering supporters at a campaign rally in Iowa.
She was John McCain's running mate in 2008 before they lost to Barack Obama.
Despite retiring from politics in favour of a media career, she remains an influential conservative voice.

L I N K

Whoops posted here different verbiage
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And 3, 2 ,1
edit on 20-1-2016 by ReadLeader because: Already posted

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

edit on 20-1-2016 by hubrisinxs because: moving to revelent thred

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The last person I would want supporting my campaign is Sarah Palin,
. It clearly shows the type of voter Trump is attracting.

Now she's following Trump's childish way of addressing voters...“Let's let our warriors do their job and kick ISIS ass."

Maybe instead of writing books and always trying to get her face in the media, she should start paying attention to her family instead of looking to cash in on being a celebrity. Her son is arrested on suspicion of assaulting women and carrying an assault weapon while intoxicated.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

all of the idiots are bunching themselves together. how convenient

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I almost spit up my coffee when both Trump and Cruz said they were big fans of Sarah Palin. She has shown her incompetency time and time again, yet two leading GOP candidates who want to become POTUS declare they're a big fan. What does that say about their competency to become president? I guess talking nonsensical gibberish and quitting a job as governor are the kind of credentials that are important when supporting a GOP candidate.

I'm sure if she was running against Trump, he would be calling her out on her stupidity and quitting her job as governor, hypocrite.
edit on 20-1-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Is this supposed to be a good thing?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Palin endorses Trump proving once again that stupid never takes a holiday. This is stupid squared.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If I were a politician and I wanted to be taken seriously (as much as that is possible) I would forego her endorsement. She is far too cartoonish which is why I suppose she appeals to Trump.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Quite often people who have money have 'class'. Here's a perfect example with these two, that there are exceptions to every rule.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Is this supposed to be a good thing?

For Hillary, maybe... Hmmm... Maybe those who say that Trump is running at the behest of the Clintons - are onto something...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Do you think she did it to take attention away from her son, Track being arrested Monday for beating his girlfriend and threatening suicide with an AR-15?

Sarah Palin's Son, Track Arrested Monday.

...or was it to coincide with this event? They both invoked that they weren't "pussies" or "pussy-footing around"...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
At least her husband won't rape my wife and then blame us...

-Christosterone

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Using a woman that "espouses" American values, like pregnant teen daughters and domestically violent sons...what could possibly backfire for him?

A genuine question to our republican members here do you actually watch that and think she is the full quid?
Do you find her hypocritical?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Stupidity trumps idiocy in this case. In this case, they're interchangeable.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
As if the election/campaign process wasn't ****** up enough; now the complete process is a mockery and circus of what once was a respected institution.

This certainly isn't the way to "make America great again"

Palin will sink Trump the same way she torpedoed McCain.

Palin and Trump would do well to stay away from the "family values" mantra....

Trumps whole approach to this campaign seems phony....I wonder what his game is?
edit on 20-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Using a woman that "espouses" American values, like pregnant teen daughters and domestically violent sons...what could possibly backfire for him?

A genuine question to our republican members here do you actually watch that and think she is the full quid?
Do you find her hypocritical?

To answer your question(as a registered republican):
YES, I do find her hypocritical....mostly I am judgmental of the fact she resigned from her governorship midterm...

I have a question for you...
Why did you put "espouses" in quotes?

-Christosterone

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Werp, my point exactly. I am curious if the "younger" voters will have a more acceptance rate?

Tha KS for posting.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Millions of Americans believed in "hope and change". If Trump gets just a fraction of that, then this endorsement is a good thing.

Trump isn't going to lose any support with a Palin endorsement, he'll only gain support.

A smart move, if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I almost felt sorry for Donald Trump...it was as if he was standing there in all glory and smugness, proudly in the midst of a political coup, when - suddenly - someone cried "UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!" and a media beast even greater and more absurd than himself consumed the stage in a spectacle of absurdity and vapidness that even he would not have attempted. He looked positively stunned and slightly horror struck.

It's kind of curious, really. I mean Trump smarts from not being taken seriously and then he aligns himself with the one person that is most universally not taken seriously.

It just solidifies in my mind the Idiocracy that has reigned in U.S. politics since 2000, where Style sadly prevails over Substance, in a media driven, marketing-obsessed, post-modern, decayed culture. I predict the next election in 2020 will have more in common with the fictional Hunger Games than anything remotely recognizable to thinking people now.
edit on 1/20/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Millions of Americans believed in "hope and change". If Trump gets just a fraction of that, then this endorsement is a good thing.

Trump isn't going to lose any support with a Palin endorsement, he'll only gain support.

A smart move, if you ask me.

Trumps conservative base is strong even without Palin. She won't bring in any support that wasn't already there...however any thinking Republican will face palm himself to death.

The GOP is tearing itself apart and eating it's children.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join