It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suicide Squad Trailer... Yes please!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The second trailer is out, and oh my God, this is looking so awesome! I'm just as excited for this (if not more) as I am for Batman vs Superman! I never thought they would make a Suicide Squad movie, and I never thought I'd ever see Harley Quinn in a movie, she along with Batman and Joker, has been one of my favourite characters since I was a pup, so glad to be wrong! and to see this trailer, I can't even describe my excitement, I feel pumped!

This is gonna be a great year for comic movies, what a time to be alive

Here's the trailer ... of course Harley steals the show!

edit on VamWednesday39am131 by valiant because: We're bad guys, it's what we do!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant
That was cool! I loved how the action went along with the music.

The Joker looked insane. I'd watch it.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Jared Leto as Joker, looks insane! even from the trailer alone I reckon he will be my favourite portrayal! same as Ben Affleck for Batman, fella is perfect in my opinion, can't believe people complained when they made the announcement. Oh man, I just can't wait.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm not even familiar with this comic, but this movie makes me very interested in checking it out. Defiantly a movie to see in a theater, it looks really exciting to see! Thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Definitely check the comics out if you like comics! also check out Harley's own comic, it's awesome

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant If Harley is the woman character, she seems really bad-a** and interesting. Did I catch that right, she is possessed by a witch?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

No, that's Enchantress that's possessed! ... Harley is the Blonde, she used to be a psychiatrist, then the Joker messed with her head and she's just wild and off the rails now, but trust me, she's very likeable for a psychopath, you feel for her.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant Cool! I'll have to make a trip to the comic book store next payday. Thanks for the recommendations. I love characters with interesting backgrounds and depth. I'm curious about how or if these characters tie into Batman.

edit on 20-1-2016 by peppycat because: grammer

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

No problem, I think you'd love the Harley comics, you get a feel for her better than if you go with Suicide Squad, but you can't go wrong with either.

All part of the DC universe, The Joker is one of Batman's greatest villains, Harley became his sidekick because he messed with her head and she fell in love with him, basically all the characters here are Batman/DC villains, but a government agency is using them to do dirty work and reduce there prison sentences, they have bomb collars so the agency can flip a kill switch at any time to terminate them, so they have no choice but to comply, that's where the Suicide Squad name comes from.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant Ah, it's all clear now. Can't wait to check out both Harley and Suicide Squad comics. Thank you!

edit on 20-1-2016 by peppycat because: it's getting late

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Harley Quinn eh...

I, uh... I might wait for that to come out on blue ray...watch it at home...ahem.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

lol somehow, I don't think you'll be the only fella doing that!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Margot Robbie is amazing.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yes...

Yes indeed. I think that is where I shall leave this thread... I am coming over all unnecessary.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Just some more super hero mainstream drivel, which will probably be followed by a sequel because, you know, money.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
That trailer unlocked my inner child lol
I think it looks great,I loved the comics and this is going to be a blasta reply to: valiant

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I have been waiting for this and Deadpool!!

I am excited for both.

Like Truebrit, I may have to get one on Bluray, but it won't be this one.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I can not wait till this comes out. I've skipped a lot of the new movies, just because they were the same ol' thing. But this....Wooo!!
My daughter is 15 and her "hero" is Harley Quinn. Of course, she was "Harley" before all this came out. Same sweet demeanor, same sweet smile........from a girl that will ruin your day if you piss her off.
Everyone says she's just like me.
Reeaallly starting to worry now.
edit on 20-1-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I was watching Arrow and they had a group on there called the Suicide Squad. Is this the same group?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
same as Ben Affleck for Batman, fella is perfect in my opinion, can't believe people complained when they made the announcement.

Well, some of us remember "Gigli"
edit on 20-1-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join