It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happened to my post???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
so I posted earlier in "the search for 2 year old noah chamberlin enters 6th day...my post started with "poor little fella" came back later to check "my ats" and the thread wasn't there...I found the thread and my post is totally gone, not even the remnants from when a mod removes a post.

I reposted in the thread asking what happened

any ideas??? thanks in advance

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: research100
I just went to the thread in question and clicked "posts in thread" under your avatar and just saw one where you were asking what happened to it. Nothing else. That's odd. Is it possible that you accidentally posted in another thread?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

A mod definitely didn't remove it. It must've been another glitch. Browser/Internet connection problem? Hard to say, but I can assure you it wasn't forcibly removed...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
To the op I hope you find your lost post.
To gemwolf is your freaky avatar out of children of the corn movie. It's so nice looking ATS on the iPad instead of the phone now I can see all your pretty avatars. So to but in over this thread. a reply to: Gemwolf

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I am the OP of the post about missing baby Noah. I have noticed that it is not showing up in "Recent" even right after I added to it this morning nor is it listed when I go to the "Breaking Alternative News" forum. Why is my thread being hidden?

Edit: I found it, I guess it was moved to the "Breaking General News" forum. But it still wasn't showing up in "Recent" this morning.
edit on 1/20/2016 by SkyWatcher13 because: Add

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

That's weird!

I remember seeing your post. First I think, you posted "Poor little fellow, I hope they find him soon", something like that, then you went in and added a little more, I think.

Anyway, I remember reading your post, just so that you know you're not crazy, or post it another thread.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
When i post from my cell using Opera browser my posts also disappears,but with Chrome it posts perfectly,so if you're using Opera maybe that could be it? just a thought.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I checked my my ats, there was only one other thread I posted in yesterday, and it wasn't there...first time I had this happen
edit on 20-1-2016 by research100 because: got rid of a space in the word checked...dang keyboard

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
same thing happened to me in that thread titled "I don't think I need 200 Calories a day" Wrote two long posts. They disappeared including the posts from the guy who I was responding to. I say weird glitch since there was nothing conspiratorial about the posts that disappeared.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SkyWatcher13

Edit: I found it, I guess it was moved to the "Breaking General News" forum. But it still wasn't showing up in "Recent" this morning.

It shows up, but you have to select "off-topic" in recent posts to see it though.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Oh ok.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join