It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universe hates my guts, but doesn't want to kill me, cruel, real cruel.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I am the guy who decided to climb the mountain alone at night to speak to God

I waited for no rain and that's tough to do in BC

I went to mt Seymour, drove as far up as the car would take me, and then hiked up another 2 miles or so off the trails. Visibility was really quite excellent snow reflected light like a mirror. I didn't climb all the way to the top but did find a spot with an incredible view of both sky and the city lights below.

I talked for almost 30 minutes

To shorten it here, I reminded God of my life and concluded with failures of human civilisations both past present and in the future

When it comes to my life, pretty tragic, after all do you really believe a comfortable happy person gets an idea to go alone into woods at night to talk to God
---------
Suffered from severe anxiety as a child overcame it cognitively after much was already lost

Went through war, had to run to another country

Blessed with an IQ of 140
Cursed with an IQ of 140

Became an activist after 9/11 inside job, became target of CSIS surveillance and sabotage. They are just an extension of US alphabet agencies.

Had cancer and had to heal myself using sodium bicarbonate. Doctors were useless. For all I know CSIS slipped me a carcinogen, not that I have proof or anything. Not saying they did it but I wouldn't put it past them considering other things they did.

I suppose if they wanted me dead I would be, then again didn't CIA want Castro dead and it just didn't work out. Just sayin.

Been through dangerous things like accidents, mugging, mauling

Was abducted and tortured by greys in 2010, - nasty lil critters, they had pain on dial up, like turning up the volume knob, there were other victims there as well. My memory of event is incomplete, but I do know they weren't happy with me. Nor I with them. It seems greys make a deal with people they abduct, cooperate with memory wipe so it is more effective and we will return you safely. They told me memory wipe is to protect me so I can live a normal life, I told them you guys are evil and are just covering up your crimes. They didn't like that.

Business I had failed and I had to proclaim bankruptcy

Contemplated suicide but didn't have guts to do it.

Considered fool by 90% of family and friends who know me. I am the UFO/ghosts/conspiracy guy.

So obviously a fool and a waste of skin to "normal" people.
----------

I also reminded God about the overall state of human civilisation, the FED control, the coverup of technology, artificial scarcity, keeping people purposefully ignorant etc ..

After I was done, I heard not too far from me a tree fall down, which scared me for a moment, was pretty loud and it occurred to me that I am still alive.

Why ?

Why am I still alive, after all that happened in my life, I should be dead by now.

Cancer should have gotten me if nothing else, or aliens in 2010.

I got the feeling that my life was and is a crash course in humanity. As if I didn't have time to do it properly and was just thrown into a meat grinder.

I know that I won't be back after I am done here.

Screw earth and screw most people here, this is not a place for an elegant and delicate spirit like me.

Would a self respecting person want to hang out at Vancouver Hastings drug street ? Of course not.

Earth is a place for when an animal like cow wants an upgrade and higher consciousness. As for those of us spirits visiting, we have absolutely terrible time here. Dog eat dog world, no thanks.

Would you believe me when I say that I feel sad when I see a newborn baby, poor thing doesn't know what it signed up for, like joining US army while government prepares for world war3

Bad timing ? Actually NO. It is always bad timing on planet earth.

Ancient wars, World wars 1, 2.... 3.
Australian under ocean colony wars in the future. African SIFF Union - China war in the future. It just doesn't end.

Anyone worth their salt steers clear of Earth, most humans are predatory beings and aliens willing to do business with humans are even bigger predators, look no further than unexplainable disappearances world wide.

BTW to say mountain and woods are spooky at night would be major understatement, never go in without being armed, just in case.

There was a really loud owl hooting at one time and I looked and looked and couldn't see it, I had 3rd gen night vision borrowed from a wealthy guy I know. I should have been able to see it. I was glad to be back in my car, sheesh.
edit on 19-1-2016 by VanGcouverite because: (no reason given)

(post by VanGcouverite removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm glad you made it back safely

But, I still can't help but wonder why it was necessary to go up a mountain at night to speak what you just wrote to a god?
edit on 19/1/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
WOW!
Your little corner of the planet sucks! Still.....going up on the hill is not a bad thing an may turn into a good thing. So what'cha gonna do to turn things around?

I'd worry less about being the delicate little flower you feel to be, dig in an get the hang of this place.
it's pretty much like that wild west so waiting for things to make sense and have rules is a bit unrealistic. If you aren't invested in making things better for yourself, why should Creator lend a hand?

Every day you have multiple chances to lighten someone else's burden, enjoy something or just not be a jerk.
Those simple goals are actually difficult, but worth doing.

and yes, I've been up on a mountain in the snow and it is scary as all giddy-up. I don't recommend it. My take on it was at least it builds character, so there's that.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The Grey's are a pretty emotionless being, but they don't want you dead.
Don't expect them to have a laugh with you though, they've got s# to do.

You should try to contact other beings.
The Reptillians are cool, also pretty void of emotion though.

The Draco, they're a good laugh, but dangerous.
Personally, I wouldn't piss them off.

And of course the Annunaki.
My favourites.
Pleasant, intelligent, protective.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to: VanGcouverite

Sorry man, I am pretty tortured too, hang in there. (although I have little faith)
edit on 1/20/2016 by yeahright because: Removed excessive quote. Please don't quote an entire reply. Use the "reply" button instead of "quote" button.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: VanGcouverite

To shorten it here, I reminded God of my life and concluded with failures of human civilisations both past present and in the future

It's a good thing you were there to remind God of the failures of his creations. He probably forgot!

I'm sure he's happy to have someone with a 140 iq to help him out.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

All I have to say without getting into my own troubles too much is that you are NOT the only one who is having problems; not to make yours seem less significant or anything, I'm just drawing your attention to that fact.

For instance, I have no teeth on the top portion of my mouth. I got them and 6 bottom teeth extracted last year due to an infection that spread over the course of a few years, also I was poisoning myself and weakening my heart valve so I will most likely die of heart failure in my 50's-60's. even worse still, it's impossible to find a companion because everyone is so damn judgemental of one another, and not having top teeth isn't exactly attractive.
edit on 19-1-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

the politest think i can think of right now is :

do you want to buy a bridge ?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Honestly, I think you found the correct answer and then made the wrong conclusion based off of it. I firmly believe we go through hardships in order to understand the plights of others. In a spiritual sense, it should turn us into better people that help others when they go through similar things. After all, we literally know what they're going through and know how much it hurts. Why would we wish that pain on others?

Your experience with cancer can make you the perfect advocate for provable alternative medicines. Your experiences with conspiracies and their opponents should help you understand how easily other positive people/groups can be vilified and scapegoated. In other words, use your experiences to make yourself become an even stronger person. You're a survivor that can point others towards the truth and help them navigate the trappings of the world, so use that to help others overcome them too.

For example, many people think bankruptcy is the ultimate failure & will kill themselves over it, even though both of us know it's literally just a business procedure & a reset button. One of my personal goals is to stick it to my eternal enemy Shaytan (our Devil) by using my intelligence to figure out ways to overcome the vices of the world without using negativity. Perhaps you can do something similar? I realized that every time God stopped one of my plans for global domination, He was really just saving me from myself. I'm thinking the same lesson applies to you.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

That was inspiring. I hope the OP thinks so too.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

No...universe is not against you, it is you who are not aligned with the universe. You have to realise that you have a purpose here. If higher powers wanted you dead, you wouldn`t be posting here...believe me.

I imagine that you have found out that swimming against the current doesn`t yield results so instead go with the flow. Just let go of it, try to see things as they are and that everything that has happened to you was for a reason. Sooner or later you will be able to see a bigger picture and once that happens put it to work to make world a better place but have in mind that to help others you have to help yourself first. And don`t worry God is and will be with you...as the saying goes: "Help yourself and God will help you".

Start with small things but remain on course with the flow....you have IQ 140 so I`m sure you will be able to figure it out.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I read your other thread and I was very fascinated by it...

This was what I found very interesting about your other thread:

originally posted by: VanGcouverite
I have some serious stuff to talk to God about, I am gonna give God a speech like it never received since at least 4000 years ago.

The reason for my fascination is that many years ago I experienced a visitation from God that was very profound and I have never forgotten it.

I've also done a huge amount of research on the topic.

One interesting thing I learned was that many times when someone does what you did, things begin to happen.

If you were serious, and I believe you were, your actions may result in some type of Heavenly visitation.

I'm not trying to predict something or pretend like I know something you don't.

I'm just saying I've seen how God sometimes responds to those who are seeking the truth.

I really don't believe he looks at events such as this as minor events.

I wanted to write this when I read your other thread but didn't for some reason.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The greys.. Yes.... Some of their experiments can be painful. I remember. But I wouldn't call them malevolent. Just curious.

Now CSIS... There's an evil bunch. Yes they specialize in carcinogenic poisons. Wouldn't surprise me....

But I'm more likely to believe your cancer was from being brought aboard the greys mothership. Cosmic radiation and all.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WP4YT

But I'm more likely to believe your cancer was from being brought aboard the greys mothership. Cosmic radiation and all.

Poor grays! All that cancer on their fragile bodies!
Or.. did they invent a forcefield to deflect cosmic radiation? Would that beyond their technological level?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Hi VanGouverite,sorry to hear,i'm afraid all i can say is "Join the club" I am an abductee also,who "should've been dead many times". Brutal brutal life with no let up,at least now that i'm 50 and i can feel my health slowly but surely starting to fail,there is some prospect of the end in sight.

I have'nt had cancer,and if i get it after the next 10 years is over,i shall not fight it but be relieved for the exit point. My youngest will be 19 then,and will be able to cope better,so for me it shall be a blessed relief. Had a horror of being Here since about 3yo,and have also suffered major depressive disorder since then.I've always felt like i was trapped in a bad dream here,since i was a small child.

But it Ends,one's tour here,it does end,no one can live forever in the flesh suit. One thing,idk even if this is true,but i've read from many sources,that when you discorporate,you should stay away from the light. That the light is a "soulcatcher" that traps souls into the endless cycle of reincarnation. I would choose to be a spirit guide for my children,but if i have only 2 choices,incarnate again or somehow be snuffed out,i shall be snuffed out. I shall not incarnate again,Ever,Anywhere in the omniverse,if i conceivably have a say in the matter.

But ya,it Does end here,sooner or later,so the best folks like us can do is hang in there till this whole shoddy mess is over.

Not the most uplifting advice,i know,but i'd rather just say how i see it than say some meaningless platitude to try and cheer you up,you know?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Was abducted and tortured by greys in 2010, - nasty lil critters, they had pain on dial up, like turning up the volume knob, there were other victims there as well. My memory of event is incomplete, but I do know they weren't happy with me. Nor I with them. It seems greys make a deal with people they abduct, cooperate with memory wipe so it is more effective and we will return you safely. They told me memory wipe is to protect me so I can live a normal life, I told them you guys are evil and are just covering up your crimes. They didn't like that.

I want to hear more about this. Do you feel they are evil/demonic? Just wondering, not poking at you, wouldn't you be scared to go to a wooded, mountain area when you've been abducted and leave yourself open like that? I would.

Bless your heart, you've been through a lot of mess!!

God will answer you, give it time. He answered me when I was in the hospital holding back labor with my son. I must have prayed for 45 minutes laying in that bed, I woke up with my whole frock wet in the front from crying and praying to let me keep this baby. When I finished and opened my eyes a wind rushed over me where there was none for the three days I was there and I knew the Holy Spirit had heard me. I had lost his twin sister only hours before. But, he lived, very tiny but he's near 6ft now..

Don't give up. God answers knee mail... prayer... I wish you better times ahead...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Mmmmm love me my morning cup of steaming insanity.

The OP is very egocentric.

Taking to God, experimented on by aliens, shadowed by the government, the whole universe is out to get you!

I suggest a psychiatric evaluation, and no, I'm not being facetious. The fact that so many people come into this thread and encourage you scares me.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

I have'nt had cancer,and if i get it after the next 10 years is over,i shall not fight it but be relieved for the exit point. My youngest will be 19 then,and will be able to cope better,so for me it shall be a blessed relief. Had a horror of being Here since about 3yo,and have also suffered major depressive disorder since then.I've always felt like i was trapped in a bad dream here,since i was a small child.

If that doesn't sum up depression, I don't know what does.

As a life long sufferer of the same, wretched mental framework, I could not agree more.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sounds like you've been through a rough ride and still here to tell the rail. Sounds like something cares enough or can be trusted to keep you around. Surely something to be thankful about. Things could be worse

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join