It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Bin Laden's Corpse Kept By Navy Seal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: smurfy

If Snowden was just putting out the usual internet B.S then Not only Snowden but every conspiracy theorist on the net would be required to go to the States and face trial. Most I.T.Eserers included. The reason they want him so badly means he has information that can do the Security services damage, if it became public knowledge. My guess is they don't know how much he really has, and how much damage he could actually do to their shenanigans.

You missed the point I was making. You are making the assumption that Snowden actually made such a statement, however I gave you a direct source as to where such a statement would come from, and one you could believe in, that being Intercept. com courtesy of Glen Greenwald...he's the man who has much of Snowden's info, and who first was contacted by Snowden when at The Guardian, who also have all Snowden's info somewhere.
Now if you can find that Snowden statement that Bin Laden is still alive on Intercept. com, or in The Guardian, I would have no bother in believing it at all.
You will find that statement on a satirical website though,

World News Daily Report,
worldnewsdailyreport.com...

The 'About us' section,
worldnewsdailyreport.com...

(includes the story about a man who counted all the bricks on the great wall of China)

Now do you get it?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Fair enough you have a point.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
Yes, right on!

<< 3  4  5   >>

join