It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Bin Laden's Corpse Kept By Navy Seal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: thektotheg

According to who?

BIN , AJONES, REDDIT, random forums on The Deep Web..

You know the normal cast of hardcore conspiracy characters

#, I forgot to check the deep web.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: reldra

Damn, no pictures on link or in video.

I didn't know he didn't recognize OBL when they raided his compound. That should continue to fan the fires of conspiracy!

Yes, it would.

But I do think this guy is scared, for reasons unknown and a lawyer gave him the advice to turn it over. Most people, left to their own devices might think 'no one knows, I will just hide it'. he may have even thought of selling it in the future. Then something spooked him. Or he talked to a lawyer about selling it and the lawyer told him how bad that would be.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I would personally very much like to see the image. I would like to study it in fine detail to glean any suggestive information I can from it. Entry and exit wounds, if present, other damage, the colour and appearance of any blood which might be in evidence... There are a great many things I would like the opportunity to learn from the image, if it is made available in a decent resolution.

Alas, it is unlikely to be seen in public for many years yet. Despite this, enquiring minds will want to know.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gully

A quick google can tell you all you need to know. It's not hard. You can find sources up to and including even Fox News. Do some research, then call people crazy.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thektotheg

A quick google can tell you all you need to know. It's not hard. You can find sources up to and including even Fox News. Do some research, then call people crazy.

Fox news?

Well then, I'm sold.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I would personally very much like to see the image. I would like to study it in fine detail to glean any suggestive information I can from it. Entry and exit wounds, if present, other damage, the colour and appearance of any blood which might be in evidence... There are a great many things I would like the opportunity to learn from the image, if it is made available in a decent resolution.

Alas, it is unlikely to be seen in public for many years yet. Despite this, enquiring minds will want to know.

True. me too. Would show the OS to be true or maybe not. But I do believe he was killed where the OS says. Other than that, I don't have confidence in the details.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

The point is saying Fox News wasn't because I trust or respect it, it's because it was even covered by THEM - a major outlet. But, feel free to pick apart other things that have nothing to do with this...you know, instead of simply googling Bin Laden dead in 2001.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

A quick google will bring up BIN and GLP and God knows what else. What you say simply is not true.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Why can't we see the picture? What could it possibly do that would threaten national security?

No pictures, no body, no video evidence... the whole thing stinks to high heaven to me. There has to be something they're hiding from us.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The point is saying Fox News wasn't because I trust or respect it, it's because it was even covered by THEM - a major outlet. But, feel free to pick apart other things that have nothing to do with this...you know, instead of simply googling Bin Laden dead in 2001.

FOX news was reporting a story from the Pakistan Observer. FOX News itself did not verify this, just reported what the other said.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Why can't we see the picture? What could it possibly do that would threaten national security?

No pictures, no body, no video evidence... the whole thing stinks to high heaven to me. There has to be something they're hiding from us.

I have already addressed that.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
haha fair enough, keep your head in the sand. What I'm saying IS true, IS known by people who have attempted to know it, and isn't particularly surprising. You guys have fun with your puppet deaths, though. Clearly, no one will bother to actually do any research into it. So, yeah, go get em USA! We killed the bastard! USA USA USA. lol. I'm heading back into the woodwork where the truth lies. Oh yeah, and Oswald killed Kennedy. Also, 9/11 was carried out by terrorists.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

haha fair enough, keep your head in the sand. What I'm saying IS true, IS known by people who have attempted to know it, and isn't particularly surprising. You guys have fun with your puppet deaths, though. Clearly, no one will bother to actually do any research into it. So, yeah, go get em USA! We killed the bastard! USA USA USA. lol. I'm heading back into the woodwork where the truth lies. Oh yeah, and Oswald killed Kennedy. Also, 9/11 was carried out by terrorists.

I googled what you said to google, all dead ends.

I don;t know who killed Kennedy, actually.

I am still not fully sure who carried out 9/11.

This has nothing to do with those.
edit on 19-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: thektotheg

Who?

You're the one sayin' it. Least you can do is provide the sources, don't you think?

Attempting to insult me, or what ever that was, won't change a thing. Sources?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Gallery of fake Bin Ladens - Contains graphic images

[SNIP]

edit on 20/1/2016 by Gemwolf because: Removed gore

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Ah, who knows. Maybe there is an actual legit source.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm sure both articles you clicked on were all there is to know. Hey, just trying to help. To each their own. The government is watching over us, don't worry. They'll take care. lol. I'll leave y'all to argue your fiction. Fiction, which has a picture...you can't see the picture, though. That would like make the world end or Jesus die or something.

/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem
Gallery of fake Bin Ladens

[SNIP]

A couple may be real. Thanks for that very reliable source, too. /sarc
edit on 20/1/2016 by Gemwolf because: Snipped quoted post

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I'm sure both articles you clicked on were all there is to know. Hey, just trying to help. To each their own. The government is watching over us, don't worry. They'll take care. lol. I'll leave y'all to argue your fiction. Fiction, which has a picture...you can't see the picture, though. That would like make the world end or Jesus die or something.

/sarcasm

You have no idea how many sources I clicked on. I am a conspiracy theorist, doesn't mean I see what you see.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I was gonna say...

What a great source...not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join