It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Endorses Trump, Ensuring he can't beat Hillary/Bernie.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Guilty as charged. My defense is that I was thinking what a circus the Trump/Palin show was, and one idea led to another, and I do so love Cirque du Soleil, but the Trump/Palin circus was lame....

It's brilliant. I love improv - Brilliant.

Would you mind if I borrow it for my signature and credit you for it?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

You'll see that I'm right when election time comes. Feel free to bookmark this thread and come back and flame me if I'm wrong. I won't be, but you go ahead and bookmark it.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Don't mind a bit. Use it as you like

I had another thought, more serious this time, but, speaking of talking to the "everyday" person, I am old enough to remember George Wallace and how he used to talk. He, too, was talking to the "average" or "common" man, as it was termed back then.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

And both those places are pretty darn close to Canada....with the "eh" and what have you. Certainly not Alaska, nor anywhere close to how she spoke before she left Alaska on her world tour of ... well, whatever it is she's doing.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I quite like Trump and think he has spoken a great deal of sense and also been the most rationale and realistic of all the GOP nominees. He's been accused of all sorts of extreme and generalised nonsense by those that do not want change.

However, one of the things he was supposed to be good at is picking the people around him. The experts he has told us about to inform him on key areas he may not have experience of.

Picking Palin to speak for him does not show him in a good light, even if it does win him some evangelical votes. I think there might be a few of his existing supporters that question his judegment here. Supporters that have seen through the previous attempts to knock him down - i.e. you must be stupid, racist and rude to like Trump. None of that is true and none of it works, but this... picking Palin and having to watch that performance? It raises questions... part of me thinks it may even be a GOP strategy to derail him that he has fallen for. That perfromance of hers was cringe worthy and far more extreme and demonstrable than she was in 2008. It looked like an act. Maybe it was...
edit on 21/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth...However, one of the things he was supposed to be good at is picking the people around him. The experts he has told us about to inform him on key areas he may not have experience of.

Picking Palin to speak for him does not show him in a good light, even if it does win him some evangelical votes. I think there might be a few of his existing supporters that question his judegment here. .

I think the look on his face during her rambling debacle was a silent "Who do I fire for THIS decision? What is she even saying?"

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

You'll see that I'm right when election time comes.
I will?

Feel free to bookmark this thread and come back and flame me if I'm wrong. I won't be, but you go ahead and bookmark it.

Okay. I'll bookmark it.

edit on 1/21/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: pteridine
About the only talent Trump has is spouting baseless insults to his competitors. As many of us have not been personally insulted by "The Donald" and in the spirit of the political season, I provide you with Time.com's Trump insult generator.

time.com...

What does that mean? Did you not like being insulted by his electronic Trumpness?

I understand that the British Parliament is discussing whether to ban his entry into the UK. www.cnn.com... Maybe they will be next in line for insults but they have already called him a 'Wazzock, apparently a high insult in the UK.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

About the only talent Trump has is spouting baseless insults to his competitors. As many of us have not been personally insulted by "The Donald" and in the spirit of the political season, I provide you with Time.com's Trump insult generator.

time.com...

What does that mean? Did you not like being insulted by his electronic Trumpness?

I understand that the British Parliament is discussing whether to ban his entry into the UK. www.cnn.com... Maybe they will be next in line for insults but they have already called him a 'Wazzock, apparently a high insult in the UK.

Didnt find the post added anything - just my view. I might have been a little grumpy at the time

The UK is not banning Trump. Most people in the UK, according to a recent survey, actually think he talks a lot of sense. Its just that the PC crowd over here have even more of a stranglehold on politics than they do in the US . As for 'Wazzock', its a term hardly ever used, except by the completely detached morons that infest our politcal class over here. If you ever manage to watch the Parliament TV channel over here and are able to stomach sitting through more than 5 minute of watching them in action, you'll know what I mean....

These people actually run our country ... this is actually real and not a Monty Python sketch

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Lmao, I cant wait now, does the lineup start here?..teeheehee, how mortifying will it be if the creep(Trump) wins, stranger things have happened.
We had a provincial election here a few years back and all polls put the challenging party in a good healthy lead against the incumbent party who had been there too long..victory practically declared. Well surprise surprise the incumbent won after the pro union challenger alienated one of the bigger unions..it just takes a slip to ruin everything..anything can happen it seems and polls are irrelevant. I'm crossing my fingers for America.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
The Left has no reason to hate Sarah Palin except for that she's not left wing. And for the side that claims to endorse woman's rights, the leftist media was particularly sexist against her.

"To the connoisseur of American political theater, the most entertaining aspect of the 2010 election season has been the rise of the right-wing cuties -- political celebrities whose main qualification is looking terrific on television. From where I sit, in a comfortable chair in front of the tube, the GOP Cupcake Factor has enlivened an otherwise dreary campaign season." ~ Gene Lyons (Salon)

"A brainless bimbo?" - crazyewok

Hate is the wrong word. No one is saying they hate her. Only that she has the intellect of a sixth grader and she speaks as if she just finished her 5th beer and is addressing a room full of other sixth graders. It's actually hilarious.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: spinalremain

originally posted by: TheTory
The Left has no reason to hate Sarah Palin except for that she's not left wing. And for the side that claims to endorse woman's rights, the leftist media was particularly sexist against her.

"To the connoisseur of American political theater, the most entertaining aspect of the 2010 election season has been the rise of the right-wing cuties -- political celebrities whose main qualification is looking terrific on television. From where I sit, in a comfortable chair in front of the tube, the GOP Cupcake Factor has enlivened an otherwise dreary campaign season." ~ Gene Lyons (Salon)

"A brainless bimbo?" - crazyewok

Hate is the wrong word. No one is saying they hate her. Only that she has the intellect of a sixth grader and she speaks as if she just finished her 5th beer and is addressing a room full of other sixth graders. It's actually hilarious.

I don't think anyone hates her. They certainly shouldn't. However, regardless of Left or Right, lots of people feel she isn't qualified.

Frankly her recent performances make her more of a liability to the Right than the Left. I am sure those on the Left love her and want her to continue to participate as publicly as possible. It is Trump and the Republican Party that want to stuff her back in the closet.

Politics isn't a team sport. Supporting her just because she is on the Right is illogical. She is a hot mess and the Right needs to distance themselves from her so she can't damage the Party anymore.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Hot mess doesn't even begin to cover it.

She is supposed to be a proponent of personal responsibility, and yet she managed to place blame for her beater/suicidal son on the president not supporting the troops.

I've heard some doozies in my time, but the above comment is far more likely to come from an ATS member rather than someone who ran on a presidential ticket.

She is completely off the wall and a sideshow at this point. Her support or Trump is more of a detriment than a helping hand.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join