It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Search for missing 2-year old Noah Chamberlin enters day 6

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just remembered this pic to show scale:

Several months ago Jackson stripped naked and crawled out the dog door. This is him running away from me into the woods. And yes, in this pic everything is green and in bloom. But even in winter...they are smaller than trees are wide, they are shorter than brush on the ground, if they are in a slightly lower area than you they're even harder to spot. And it's a moving target.

I feel so bad for this family. I would bet they did nothing wrong, but they will never stop blaming themselves. The grandmother could have literally stopped to tie the granddaughter's shoe and that's all the time it takes for a 2 yo to disappear. And no one can reasonably say that you shouldn't stop to tie a shoe while watching kids.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Awww! How cute!

You know, sometime, you just HAVE to get on the swing...

You must escape, tear off through the animals, crawl across the thorns and underbrush...

to. get. to. the., swing....

I can relate!

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

It was cute then because he was only a year and a half. He's not that much bigger now, but a helluva lot faster. Now when he disappears I don't stop to grab the camera...it's a full on sprint of frantically looking for him in all directions.

I'm going to pick him up right now and hug him extra tight because of this thread.

RIP little Noah.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

I was a walking nightmare, I was once found on the barn roof when I was 5 years old, apparently I climbed an old walnut tree and got on the roof. A year later I took moms Jeep for a ride down the big hill on the farm, I started shaving around 3 and cut my own neck pretty bad trying to be like grandpa. I am 30 now and still accident prone and reckless as hell.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: SkyWatcher13

I thought the sheriff said the only animals would be coyotes....hope they find him

Well,

Just last week in a fairly populated area in Middle TN, still rural with lots of trees, there was a deer camera pic of a good sized Cougar. That was my guess when i heard the story. Sad ending but it was almost no way he was going to be alive unless he had been kidnapped.
edit on 23-1-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

just saw a new article, says he was 1 1/2 to miles away and that they searched that area 1 time earlier in the search

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Strange thing, I just read in one of the links talking about the discovery of the body, Noah, his grandma, and sister were on a nature walk. They came to a point and sat down and they were talking, it was when the 3 of them were sitting grandma said she turned her head to talk to the sister and he was gone...

Authorities said the trio had sat down to talk while in the woods and when the grandmother turned around, he was gone.

Link
edit on 23-1-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join