It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Search for missing 2-year old Noah Chamberlin enters day 6

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Jackson Sun

No news conference today unless there is a major development.
The large search crew (s) has been scaled back to 70-75 law enforcement personnel.
With the inclement weather forecasted to be moving in...so sad...
There, evidently, were bones located (rumors of this have surfaced) but, they belonged to an animal.

It is just hard to comprehend that there is "NO TRACE" of him...anywhere....!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Is that the recovered lead they were referring to? Bones? Or is that completely unrelated to that?

A search volunteer said they found a shoe, but that hasn't been released officially so I don't know if that is true.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SkyWatcher13

Not sure either...
It was only stated in the link.

I do recall in one of the press conferences something that I found odd, was a reporter had asked if the dogs had "hit" on something and the sheriff's response was "i'm not going to comment on that".
It was in one of the posters to this thread's videos of the press conferences. I think maybe it was the fourth one down...

I found it odd because up until that time when asked that question, his comment was always no...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Press conference was scheduled for 4:00 today, but it has been delayed because the sheriff is meeting with the family first. Not sure what that means, if anything.

I have had an awful dreadful feeling all afternoon. I hope there is nothing to that.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Noah's little body was found.

www.wbbjtv.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SkyWatcher13

Oh no!

I knew it was coming, but I sill hate hearing it

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
They found his body today 1.5 miles away from his home
source

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
How horrible for everyone involved.

Just
Sucks!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

oh no...I am so sad...............but hope they can learn from this and searches in the future will benifit .

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I didn't know that grandmas house and families home was the same thing, I'm utterly confused that even now the story isn't exactly concise. It is terrible what has happened. Thoughts n prayers to the family and rescue team.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I thought mom left the kids with grandma to go to the store?? but that could happen if she live with them or not...I assumed the other when they said grandma was watching them

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I posted this on another thread.

You seem to be interested in the case so maybe you can help me understand...

"I'm just thinking here so don't kick me...

He was located about 1.5 miles from where he had originally disappeared.

The search area kept being expanded as the days went on...

If an 1000 acres equals a little over 1.5 square miles then how could he have NOT been located...

Maybe I am just not thinking clearly...also, I read that the TBI isn't called in (I should know this as I live here) unless foul play is suspected or there is evidence to warrant that...

I don't know, sorry, just pissed off! and venting! "

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

it will be really interesting to see the info that is released next, was he just a little further than they searched, was the spot searched and nada, that happens in a bunch of the Paullides cases...

.I didn't know the TBI is only called if foul play has happened or suspected.....they do need to consider different avenues of what could have happened.

don't blame you for being angry...it is all very sad....waiting for info to come out... there was a lady on nancy grace who knows about search dogs...she said it is harder to pick up the scent of a child that is 2 years old (20 something pounds like the little boy) then an adult, she also said the longer it takes to get the dogs there the harder it is to pick up a scent....

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

a few extra facts in this article..I know it is the daily mail so take with grain of salt until verified with another source

www.dailymail.co.uk... ndmother.html

the little boy was found in a clearing just outside the search grid... everyone who knew him commented that he loved to hide and could run really fast, outrunning the adults who ran after him.

authorities were absolutely insisting up until this morning that he was still alive from evidence they had.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Look at the map, 1.49 miles away is a forklift shop on bear lane. 1.5 miles away would have paved roads on three sides and a dirt road on one side he would have had to have crossed over to meet the distance of 1.5 miles. Absolutely strange, I hope more details are released.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I wanted to clarify what I wrote

also, I read that the TBI isn't called in (I should know this as I live here) unless foul play is suspected or there is evidence to warrant that...

I don't know this to be true...I should as I live here but, I don't know if the statement re the TBI is true or not, just something I read on one of the many news sites I've been following.
Maybe details will be released today re his physical condition, exact location in connection with the search, etc.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
That's so tragic.

Makes me want to keep mine on a leash for sure. I told my mom about this thread and she totally agrees with me about how possible it is without negligence or foul play. The other day she was watching him, he let himself out the door, she had to get her shoes on to go after him, thought he went one way, found him about 30 yards in completely the other direction (on the other side of the house) by the chicken coop.

It really can happen that fast. All the judgey-judgey folks really need to understand that.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

A 2 yo is tiny. He could be huddled up behind a tree and you could walk right by him. And like I responded to a PP, when mine pulls this crap he NEVER cries or answers calls. In fact, he will giggle and run AWAY from you.

It's totally possible that they walked through one spot and he was just out of eye sight. Then just as the search moves past that spot, he moves back into it.

1.5 miles is a LONG way. So scary. I'm serious, it makes me want to strap my boy to a dolly like Hannibal Lecter. We lock the doors, lock the dog door, take every precaution...and he still bolts every chance he gets.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

Im sure you do a fine job keeping your boy safe, just don't mommy him too much or else he will be a mommas boy forever

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Don't tell CPS, but after reading this thread I'm keeping him in a dog crate.

Bad joke and terrible circumstances, but in all honesty he scares me enough as it is...the fact that Noah made it a mile and a half is flat out terrifying. Other than trying to prevent him from killing himself, I promise I don't coddle him too much. But Jackson (mine) is actually not going to be 2 until NEXT month. What kind of shenanigans are in store as he gets bigger, stronger, faster, more creative with his dangerous stunts? How long will it be before he's jumping off the roof with a homemade parachute. *heart attack*

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join