It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Search for missing 2-year old Noah Chamberlin enters day 6

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: wondering5740

That is part of the hearsay I mentioned, I won't say this as fact because I simply don't know for sure but what has been told is that the parents are separated and the grandparents have custody of the kids.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SkyWatcher13

A two yr old is unlikely to cover much ground but is likely to be under or in something. They should go back to the center of the search area, where the child's last know position was. I am not familiar with that particular territory but there my be some rocks he could have gotten wedges into or a hollow stump/log. Hopefully the child was at least dressed appropriately for the then current weather conditions and even better if he was overdressed.

I'm hoping for good news and will continue to do so even though time is working against him.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Hi there neighbor! Being from Tennessee, I bet this is all that is on your mind as well. I just can't stop thinking about Noah. I've never been this close to a missing child story. I helped volunteer some Friday in one of the kitchens set up to feed the personnel and volunteers. The amount of donations and volunteers outpouring of support has been amazing and pulls at your heartstrings to be a part of something like this. Everyone from large corporations (Coca Cola, Pepsi, Walmart, Lowe's) to small mom and pop businesses have donated something, not to mention the donations and time from individuals. They don't call us the Volunteer State for nothing!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

Unfortunately he is not dressed for the current weather. He only had on a long sleeve tee and blue jeans at the time as the weather was warm Thursday (high 50s, low 60s) but the temps have dropped so drastically since then.

edit on 1/19/2016 by SkyWatcher13 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

My only thought is that I have a 2-year-old daughter, and if she were missing, I'd be both a hot mess and a frantically searching human being.

I do think that too much doesn't add up, but I haven't been following it super closely, so I'm not going to speculate. I hope it's nothing nefarious, though--I don't deal with bad things that involve young children very well.

I any event, I will go home and love my daughter (and my 12-year-old son) a little more than usual tonight, if that's possible.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Experienced trackers should be able to determine the type and activity of local wildlife to determine if there are or were predators in the area. I hope that was investigated and ruled out. I also hope people come out of the wood work an give some kind of testimony to those involved if they were in the area who they saw there or if anything seemed amiss.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Nancy Grace has picked up this story. If anything is amiss here, she will be the one to find it or at least ask the hard questions that our sheriff is refusing to answer from local media.
edit on 1/19/2016 by SkyWatcher13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I was near the Jessica Lunsford case in Florida...
If you recall, she was located 100 yards away from where she was abducted. One thing that angered many residents after she was discovered is it was felt the police did NOT do a "proper" house to house search. She was kept alive for three days and could have been found...

I'm just speculating, here, but, I wonder how someone could have walked up behind the group (grandmother, sister, and Noah) in the woods undetected. Grab the child (no struggle or noise) and make away with him (Noah)...?

It is just so...UNBELIEVABLE...really...

News conference at 4pm...
edit on 19-1-2016 by TNMockingbird because: more specific

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

There are more questions than answers here. Unless Noah has fallen somewhere that K9s, infrared, and the search party can't see or detect then I don't think he is out there.

The K9 unit from Florida was specially trained water search dogs. I didn't know those existed, but even they could not pick up his scent.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Anyone have coordinates on the woods behind grandmas house?
Because he went missing there I am going to hazard a guess it isn't his first time in them woods and wonder if he had a place they normally go to there or may be a favorite spot like a tire swing they used to go to or something of that sort. Also I wonder if there are submerged drainage coverts or anything to that effect.
Ok found the address 1800 short Road Pinson TN if he's going to be found I doubt he's going to be found alive. The kid could have gone in virtually any direction and would have ran into a road or a big open field not to mention hat there are homes and trails littered throughout that area. There is a road that is behind the home abou a half mile away that spans the whole section of woods. Either he was abducted or fell into something or hid somewhere. Looking at the terrain I cant see how he didn't make it to a road or a home. Doesn't make sense

edit on 19-1-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Just to be a realist, 6 days in the cold weather they're having now with no food.....outlook is grim.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Excallibacca
Just to be a realist, 6 days in the cold weather they're having now with no food.....outlook is grim.

I'm afraid so. The only hope of his still being alive is if he actually were abducted. Because of he's still in the woods, he's not.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
A lot of the questions circulating around here, are why the grandparents and parents are wanting to stay anonymous. None of them have made an appearance on the local news, their names have not been released either.

Now I will say I do know their names and identities but only because this is a small town and all the Facebook gossip has lead to that. But as far as the official story, they are only being referred to as grandmother, mother, father, etc. No real names are being given. Maybe to protect the family from harassment? Not sure, but whatever it is people are fishy of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Noah has just been added to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children website.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Has the sister been interviewed? When did anyone, other than family, see the child last?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama

According to Facebook buzz, the sister told police that Noah was never in the woods, just her and grandma. At that point grandma was brought in for questioning but has been cleared.

Deer cameras have been pulled. None of the pics show Noah, but there are some pics that have grandma and sister.

Edit to add: Just to be clear, I am not stating anything as fact because I haven't heard it straight from anyone official but with the number of volunteers that have been on the scene since almost the beginning a lot of information has gotten out, information that police don't want anyone to know yet....understandable as they have a case to investigate and solve, small town talk hinders that. But with more questions than answers being released by law enforcement, people are going to talk.

edit on 1/19/2016 by SkyWatcher13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I hate missing child stories...I feel so badly and helpless for all involved . ...there was another Noah that went missing just alittle while ago too ? Weird....or common name for kids I suppose....either way, the grandmother is the key. Either she truly lost the child, or she killed the child and is making up a grand story . But gramma is the key .
edit on 19-1-2016 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I feel sick to my stomach thinking about this poor child. I would lose my mind if I couldn't find one of my babies. I can't understand why the family is choosing to stay anonymous. I would be breaking down for the world to see. Nothing would ever keep me from begging for other people to help. It sure doesn't look good, but I pray he will be found safe.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama

That is exactly what everyone is saying. Every missing child case I've ever seen the parents are on the news breaking down and begging for someone to find their baby! But these parents and grandparents are oddly quiet.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I have seen a post on Facebook circulating (maybe it's showing up more for me, since I'm in TN too), for a goFundme set up by a coworker of the father. His name is listed. I've also seen a family photo with the mom and dad attached to the goFundme.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join