It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Marla Crider? I'll give you a hint....Bill and Hillary knew her

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CSCrider
Marla had a relationship with Clinton more than 40 years ago, before he was married to Hillary. While Hillary didn't treat her well back then, Marla had no interest in perpetuating the story last year, while she was battling cancer. a reply to: queenofswords

If you are who you say you are (this is an internet forum...one never knows), sorry for your loss. I read parts of the blog you posted and she sounds like a lovely lady.

But, did she or did she not sit down for an interview with Jerry Oppenheimer in 2006 and then again just before her death? I don't know if you would know that information or not, but I am wondering if the information contained in his book was accurately presented from those interviews.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Meh.

Do you care if the chef and hostess have an affair and are both unfaithful to their husbands/wives? As long as my food is great and I'm seated/served properly I could care less.

As long as the guy in the White House does the job he's supposed to do, I could really care less about his infidelity or personal life. LBJ used to bark orders from the toilet and expose himself to people. That didn't detract from his ability to do his job now, did it?

Infidelity/cheating is so common (and has always been) that it amuses me that we all gasp and say, "oh my!" as if we've never done it or pondered doing it. I like how we elevate people to impossible heights when we ourselves fall so far short.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

This thread is not actually about infidelity per se.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CSCrider

Well, condolences for the loss there, in any case. Even if one isn't related, there are a LOT of suspicious ones with that pair. That's on them, not your aunt, by any means. Please don't take people's opinions of them as something personal.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join