It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I believe Hillary has immunity against anything she does.

Now if you and I did the very same crimes Hillary has done, we would be executed.

Once you have worked your way high up in government, you are not accountable for your actions any longer.

The fact is, Hillary is one of the most corrupt political official of all times in my life time. Her first crimes started while working in the Nixon administration, while working as a lawyer and she had to resign because of unethical practice and cover ups.

I agree Hillary had no legal right sending top secrete materials through her emails, it was reckless, and dangerous. Hillary broke several laws regarding to Home Land Security.

However Hillary has been in government for 40 years, and you better believe this opportunist has names of The Powers That Be of their crimes, they have committed, against We The People.

You will see Hillary's email scandals declared Top Secrete and no more Press coverage, end of problem.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: mbkennel
a reply to: RickinVa

What I don't understand is how SAP-level TS documents could even be transferred physically to a non-classified email system without intentional circumvention techniques. They are on physically separate networks, and there is no 'download attachment' button to stick it on a USB drive as far as I know.

That's the whole point I made in an earlier post...somebody, somewhere intentionally transferred TS material from a closed network and placed it on an unclassified system. That person(s) is who the FBI very much wants to find, and when they do find them, they are toast.

You mean the author of the New York Times article outlining the US Drone program?

Cuz that appears to be the source of the "TS Material"...A NY Times article about drones...

There seems to be a whole lot of selective leaks for the sake of campaign agenda...followed by a whole lot of hopeful vitriol and a willingness to consume what is fed ..

The degree to which ideological emotions can consume the objective thinking centers still surprises me..

This "investigation" has long ago exhausted any potential of bearing prosecutorial fruit for the GOP, what is left is leakage for campaign purposes and unsubstantiated headlines.

Ironically the steady "leaks" carry more legal jeopardy for those involved than the substance of those leaks.

Just my 2 cents..

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

One of thousands.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

What I don't understand is how SAP-level TS documents could even be transferred physically to a non-classified email system without intentional circumvention techniques. They are on physically separate networks, and there is no 'download attachment' button to stick it on a USB drive as far as I know.

That's the whole point I made in an earlier post...somebody, somewhere intentionally transferred TS material from a closed network and placed it on an unclassified system. That person(s) is who the FBI very much wants to find, and when they do find them, they are toast.

You mean the author of the New York Times article outlining the US Drone program?

Cuz that appears to be the source of the "TS Material"...A NY Times article about drones...

There seems to be a whole lot of selective leaks for the sake of campaign agenda...followed by a whole lot of hopeful vitriol and a willingness to consume what is fed ..

The degree to which ideological emotions can consume the objective thinking centers still surprises me..

This "investigation" has long ago exhausted any potential of bearing prosecutorial fruit for the GOP, what is left is leakage for campaign purposes and unsubstantiated headlines.

Ironically the steady "leaks" carry more legal jeopardy for those involved than the substance of those leaks.

Just my 2 cents..

What drone strikes?

Not what I was talking about at all... try again... you fail.

Please do not quote me and then try to make it appear I was talking about something I wasn't. That was in reference to possible satellite imagery from the TK program... nothing to do what so ever with drones.

Thank you.

Amazing that you take what Hillarys campaign puts out as the gospel truth. Kind of telling actually.

"This "investigation" has long ago exhausted any potential of bearing prosecutorial fruit for the GOP, what is left is leakage for campaign purposes and unsubstantiated headlines."

WOW... the FBI has informed you personally that the investigation is now over and no charges are being brought?

Funny, I am retired from the FBI and none of my contacts is saying that the investigation is over... only that it is in its final stages.

Trust me, you and everybody else when know when it is over.

EDIT: in the final stages as far as the classified information goes... I am not sure about the status of any secondary branches of the original investigation.
edit on R012016-01-22T01:01:22-06:00k011Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
If this is true, as it has a high probability to be true...then moles and human assets working for U.S. intelligence have already been compromised and killed because of Hillary Clinton.

Naturally, we won't hear about it happening, but the US intelligence community already knows agents have been liquidated...and now they know why.

I think it's personal for them now...and they won't give up until Clinton pays for her crimes.

Former Sec Def Robert Gates: ‘Odds Are Pretty High’ Russia, China, And Iran Accessed Hillary’s Server

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Just my 2 cents..

What drone strikes?

Not what I was talking about at all... try again... you fail.

Thanks for clarifying. What specifically were you referring to with this claim?

somebody, somewhere intentionally transferred TS material from a closed network and placed it on an unclassified system.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Just my 2 cents..

Funny, I am retired from the FBI and none of my contacts is saying that the investigation is over... only that it is in its final stages.

Yes...Funny you keep saying that. We heard you already. I have family that is current FBI in the Pittsburgh office (about 20 years now)...so what? are you implying you have special and specific knowledge of the IG's investigation? That your former colleagues are keeping you apprised as to the investigation? Leaking information?

Hillary and the IG have a history and there is no love loss there. One part personal and one part State vs. Alphabet agencies. He is more than willing to provide the GOP with fodder for these headlines, but he is not willing to cross the line and provide false reports, data or evidence. So we repeatedly see these leaks and headlines, but they never survive scrutiny. I fully expect the "investigation" to last as long as the IG can manage it without jeopardizing his own career or putting himself at risk of an "inquiry" himself. But as far as prosecutorial fruit? There is no "there" there...and the IG, his GOP allies and everybody else in DC knows it. The aim now is politically driven...steady drip and the hopes that the general public will care.

All of that...and I can tell you Hillary is not my pick for POTUS...I just have a natural aversion to BS, and whilst everyone in DC engages in it..the GOP rule BS mountain.

edit on 22-1-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I do believe the topic at hand is Hillarys email server.

You insist on talking about me and making this some sort of personal vendetta against me. You do know this is strictly against the terms of service of this site?

Focus on the ball and not the player. Implying that the FBI is leaking information to me is a very serious accusation and I would like to know if ATS is going to continue to allow crap like this in political threads.

For the record, I said I am retired from the FBI, and I have contacts within the FBI. Because of my former position, which is none of your business, I worked with and personally know 100's of FBI employees, both agent and support. I have many that are very good personal friends and I continue to maintain contact with them, which is normal. Every agency has gossip, it is a normal part of the job. I like to keep up with the gossip, some of it is pretty juicy.. mostly just personal stuff.

But once again I have to reply to you and once again you manage to drive the thread away from the topic at hand and in the direction that you prefer it to go.

Stop the crap.

edit on R492016-01-22T14:49:25-06:00k491Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
If this is true, as it has a high probability to be true...then moles and human assets working for U.S. intelligence have already been compromised and killed because of Hillary Clinton.

Naturally, we won't hear about it happening, but the US intelligence community already knows agents have been liquidated...and now they know why.

I think it's personal for them now...and they won't give up until Clinton pays for her crimes.

Former Sec Def Robert Gates: ‘Odds Are Pretty High’ Russia, China, And Iran Accessed Hillary’s Server

dailycaller.com...

Drone operators sit in secure facilities, so I doubt any of them have been killed or compromised.

I mean, maybe now more people are aware we've got a HUGE presence in Africa that no one knew about, but all those drone compounds are secure. The guys sit inside, with air conditioning and coffee.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

You guys know that all this is happening thanks to pressure from the intelligence community right? ... A person can please all the right people and still not be free of some forces. You NEVER mess with your intelligence community as a leader as a rule because this is who suffers the most and directly so when sensitive things get lost or looked over by the wrong eyes. Even the big boss of it all if there ever was, will be, or is one has his hands tied when it comes to that.

For every thought about how evil this community is, remember that the just comings here arent citizen led. Beyond political power and wealth is natural power. Natural human checks and balances. In this instance, her actions could lead to people dying. Their friends might have something to say or DO about that.

This is the system working with its flaws. Its not worth celebrating by its very nature being counter to that of a functioning democracy. It is worth taking notice.

Apparently our future lies somewhere in between this. Where natural power makes its way back into artificial /perceived power....The curtain is safer, but its still just a curtain.

One day a situation like this will happen again and a leader will have to emerge to spearhead its resolution out of a response to resistance of natural power. Like what would happen if Hillary was "too big to fail" politically and somewhere along the way "the boys" got the finger so as to keep her. Then one out of so many ones would emerge so his own wouldnt have to hang themselves on that curtain for her. One turns into many always.

in short its worth getting the popcorn ready.

edit on 1 22 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

For the record, any classified information that becomes available to the public at large, is still classified by the government. People can't seem to grasp this concept or why it is, but it has been this way for a long long long time.

Area 52 has been in existence for decades, people knew it, posted pictures of it, talked about it, speculated about it and the government only officially acknowledged that it exists just a few years back.

Compartmentalization:

: to separate (something) into sections or categories

: to separate (two or more things) from each other

: to put (something) in a place that is separate from other things

This is an extremely important part of the classification process and the granting of access to information to individuals. In a nutshell, it means when dealing with matters deemed classified, a person only needs to know enough about the subject in order to do their job efficiently. Is done like that so that if someone does decide to spring a leak, then the damage will be minimized to a specific part of a program and not to the program as a whole.

It is also done that way to minimize the chances that any given individual will become more of a target to a foreign intelligence agency than they already are.

Two workers may have the exact same clearance and work on the exact same program, but neither one is aware of what the other is doing.

When information that is classified is put into the public realm, then compartmentalization for that project is compromised. Foreign intelligence likes you much better when you know more about a project than you are supposed to and you become one of their targets for recruitment.

This is the main reason why the government tells people who possess clearances not to indulge in discussions of any sort about news, movies, books, websites etc. that reveal classified information. You put yourself at risk, as well as the projects you work on or have knowledge of.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For example... a drone program. It is all over the news, people are talking about it... hot juicy stuff. In your little mundane job as a government employee, you just happen to work on the drone program in question. Lets say for instance, your piece of the pie and your area of expertise is in command and control. You don't know where the drones are operating, what their specific mission may be, what their targets are, etc... all you are concerned with is keeping the circuits up that allow the drones to be remotely controlled. Maybe you happen to know the commercial circuit that AT&T uses because you have to work on the circuit when there is a problem.

Pretty mundane stuff until you start talking about that same drone program and your knowledge of it. Then you become a target. A foreign intelligence agency would love to know what commercial telecommunications path that flows from point A to Point B in order for that drone to be remotely controlled. They might want to be able to disrupt that path to hamper the ability of an operator to control a remote drone at a certain time in order to crash it where they are able to retrieve it.

There are almost always a primary and a secondary path.... just the fact that you happened to be aware that path A is down because of a cut fiber somewhere and only Path B is currently available... it is simple little knowledge of a much greater program like that that is a foreign intelligence agency's wet dream, because it is something they can exploit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a very serious business that the government does not take lightly.

I don't know how to explain it any simpler than that.

edit on R352016-01-22T15:35:15-06:00k351Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R352016-01-22T15:35:40-06:00k351Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R402016-01-22T15:40:25-06:00k401Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R412016-01-22T15:41:11-06:00k411Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
As mentioned above, Hillary probably compromised human assets' lives.

This just released:

EXCLUSIVE: Clinton email exposed intel from human spying

At least one of the emails on Hillary Clinton's private server contained extremely sensitive information identified by an intelligence agency as "HCS-O," which is the code used for reporting on human intelligence sources in ongoing operations, according to two sources not authorized to speak on the record.

Both sources are familiar with the intelligence community inspector general’s January 14 letter to Congress, advising the Oversight committees that intelligence beyond Top Secret -- known as Special Access Program (SAP) -- was identified in the Clinton emails, as well the supporting documents from the affected agencies that owned the information and have final say on classification.

According to a December 2013 policy document released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence: “The HSC-0 compartment (Operations) is used to protect exceptionally fragile and unique IC (intelligence community) clandestine HUMINT operations and methods that are not intended for dissemination outside of the originating agency.”

It is not publicly known whether the information contained in the Clinton emails also revealed who the human source was, their nationality or affiliation.

Dan Maguire, former Special Operations strategic planner for Africom, told Fox News the disclosure of sensitive material impacts national security and exposes U.S. sources.

"There are people’s lives at stake. Certainly in an intel SAP, if you’re talking about sources and methods, there may be one person in the world that would have access to the type of information contained in that SAP,” he said.

It is not known what the impact was on the source, nor the findings of a damage assessment by the agency that controlled the source.

www.foxnews.com... -source-reporting.html

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wish we could go at least one day without hearing about Hilary and her emails. If she was going to get in trouble about it, it would have already happened. This is not "huge", it's just the same story on a different day.

Is that you Bernie?

Look, if/when this prosecution goes forward it will be the biggest news story since the OJ Simpson Trial...a former First Lady, former U.S. Senator, former Secretary of State - currently the front runner for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States, charged with "x" National Security criminal counts.

The FBI is going to chase down every lead, gather every shred of evidence, and cut every immunity deal necessary to nail her down sixteen ways to Sunday. That takes a bit of time...

But the guys who rigged "intelligence" to start the longest and most costly war in US history remain unmolested.

Typical politcal hypocrisy

I think their actions and level of effort was more damaging and criminal than any security breach, just saying.
edit on 22-1-2016 by yesyesyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
As for the SAP information mentioned to have been jeopardized by Clinton?...Well, it now appears to be worse than originally suggested.

Separately, Fox News has learned that the so-called "spillage" of classified information is greater than the “several dozen” emails identified in the January 14 letter to Congress, which also acknowledged for the first time, that the Clinton emails contained intelligence beyond Top Secret, also known as Special Access Programs (SAPs).

The source said that the "several dozen" refers to the main or principal email thread identified by reviewers, not the number of times that classified information was forwarded, replied to or copied to people who did not have a “need-to-know” using unsecured communication channels -- in this case a personal server. More than one Special Access Program was affected.

www.foxnews.com... -source-reporting.html

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

Hypocrisy? How long did Democrats control the Executive and Legislative branches? Why did they not go after them during those 2 years immediately after they were voted out of office?

Maybe keep ALL the facts within eye sight before making a claim with no basis in reality?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: yesyesyes

Thats a naive world view. Your talking about WARS and all things unpleasant and in the same sentence throw in morality?

So what I get from what you are saying is:

there is a just and moral truth lost somewhere in WAR and all things unpleasant and its how this is being done currently that is the issue. That if more morality and nice things were involved with the bad and ugly ones it would be better.

Better because these things wouldnt happen, or because they would happen properly....

RIGHT....

I disagree. I think thats a naive point of view and as such is unsubstantiated by reality. You are trying to use instances to prove that the entirety is lost in those instances you choose to exemplify.

War, bombing runs, weapon sales, theft, and all else unpleasant would still happen the very next day after all your boogeymen fell. You just think it can be done better or by someone else. Let me guess you have ideas about both.....

LOL

edit on 1 22 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You do realize that the New York Times might not say "SAP" in the headline.

So I guess we need to audit every single government employee from the guy who cleans toilets, all our men in uniform, and congress. We need to see what they're reading on their personal computers at home

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
So now we probably have dead agents and informants thanks to Hillary.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Nope... Only the idiots who bring the spotlight upon themselves... cough cough Hillary cough cough.

Pretty sure they don't give a flying patoot about what the janitor reads at home.

Tick Tock
Goes the investigation clock,
Soon in time,
the alarm will chime,
Hillary between a hard place and a rock.

Every dark cloud has a silver lining... look at the bright side, Sid and Hillary can still correspond from prison.... he can send intel updates about who dropped the soap in the shower on D block to the Secretary of the State Correctional Facility... so much won't really change after all!

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wish we could go at least one day without hearing about Hilary and her emails. If she was going to get in trouble about it, it would have already happened. This is not "huge", it's just the same story on a different day.

How exactly is it not a huge story when someone running for the Presidency has broken federal law, placed the country at risk, exposed top secret information and purposely ignored the rules of their prior, government job?

Unless you are simply a progressive who ignores all the crimes committed in the name of liberals...in which case....don't bother answering. I know the answer.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join