It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
One different angle on the administration's threat to demote Gen. Petraeus...
What if it's an intimidation threat directed at Petraeus himself, to keep him from coming clean on Hillary Clinton?

This definitely is strange. Does it somehow help cover for Hillary.....or is it a quick justification for dropping the hammer on her ? Show that this same exact crime is being seriously dealt with on someone else....so that it opens the door to do it to her at the same time ?

Petraeus may still have a chance to be a man and a dignified self-respecting American, which he has avoided so far.

Spill whatever he knows, and make a big production out of his punishments vs. Hillary's carbon copy crimes.

Hopefully he's not just kissing whatever asses will keep him comfy at home.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The new Clinton Foundation theme song is announced !!!!

Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues (San Quentin)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Maybe this is a new account started by the guy who's authoring Hillary's new "this is all a conspiracy against me" defense.

If real, God Bless.

Could be. But why?...so they can point to "the wacky conspiracy sites" to prove the "delusional speculations", maybe pulling one or two posts off the site to prove their point.

It won't work. ATSers are some of the best information investigators around, imo.

Bill and Hill and their machine are maniacally devious and smart, imo. Too much $$$ and power and control are at stake. There is no telling what extremes they may go to. Remember, one of the S.Alinsky tenets is "the ends justify the means". According to Hillary, "There is Only the Fight".

Do people and lives even matter to them?

It may not even be sensible on one website at a time, but there are people out there just blanketing the web with this stuff, knowing that there are enough stupid people overall, to help sway public opinion.

She's so guilty now that they will be reduced to pure propaganda and abject lies, everywhere at once.

And yeah, some mysterious deaths would not surprise me. Just enough, just the right people to gum it up. Deaths are old hat for these SOB's....she thought she had graduated to selling state secrets for 100's of millions, and that the Clinton machine would simply skip through that little enterprise with no opposition.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: mobiusmale

I hope you're right and she is prosecuted and convicted. Because as Hillary said herself, "There should be no bank too big to fail and no individual too big to jail."

We'd have to empty the prisons to fit all the criminals coming from D.C.
3 ex-Presidents and 1 current POTUS all belong there.
They all deserve a 300lb roommate named Bubba with a hearty sex drive.
They could spend the rest of their lives in prison and still not get screwed as badly as the public has since 1988.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Let's start with the ones on the docket right now, 90% investigated. Then we can move on to everybody's other favorite target.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
Let's start with the ones on the docket right now, 90% investigated. Then we can move on to everybody's other favorite target.

I agree. It always gets sidetracked by the argument that so-and-so did it back then, too.

Not this time. The American People deserve for all the corruption, theft of taxpayers' funds, dishonesty, and criminality to be dealt with starting right now with who is on the docket. Let's deal with the past crooks after we get the present out of the way.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: stevieray

I agree. It always gets sidetracked by the argument that so-and-so did it back then, too.

Not this time. The American People deserve for all the corruption, theft of taxpayers' funds, dishonesty, and criminality to be dealt with starting right now with who is on the docket. Let's deal with the past crooks after we get the present out of the way.

The Clintons are PAST as well as PRESENT crooks.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

First stop - Guantanamo Bay.

Then selective releases into the general Cuban population.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: RickinVa

All the people in America that read any article that contained any of the information Wikileaks revealed then should be considered criminals under some kind of law then too...

I guess we had all better be wary of what news articles we read, lest someone in the future decide to come after us and retroactively use our choices in news to haunt us!

You are missing the point that Clinton held a US Security Clearance. And yes - with the wikileaks stuff, any classified info that was leaked, you could get in serious trouble if you decided to view or download it to an unsecure location.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Derail and try to change the topic.

Care to discuss Hillary and her email server, as this is what this thread is about?

Here's a novel idea... why don't you start a new thread and leave this one to those who want to discuss the topic at hand... Hillarys email server?

For the umpteenth time, I could really care less about Hillary Clinton other than her disclosure of classified information on her server... I do not care about the Clinton Foundation, Benghazi, or anything else to do with her other than her choice to run a private email server while serving as SoS. She does have a nice hair do though.

Your are obviously attempting to side step the topic and divert conversation in the direction you want it to go. If you really and truly cared any at all, you would go start a new thread about how you feel she isn't being treated fairly because xxxx did this or xxxx did that and they didn't get the same treatment. I have a strong feeling you won't do that because that is not your main concern... you just want to deflect as much as you can away from the email server issues. That's the way I see it.

edit on R592016-01-21T14:59:18-06:00k591Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R002016-01-21T15:00:48-06:00k001Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yes, I'm certainly sick of these never ending useless annoying derails of the thread.

Does ATS have rules against serial attempts to screw up threads ?

I guess that "thread drift" thing is kinda selective.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's funny, you'd think that some people never heard of Petraeus.

There's your consistency right there.

Is there some kind of quota ? We can't prosecute Hillary for a crime unless we've recently prosecuted 1,000 republicans or conservatives for the same thing ?

A contemporary cabinet member, prosecuted for the same thing....not good enough. lmao. or should I say lamo.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hill said she had never sent nor received emails MARKED with classifications! She was quite specific to say this. It was not a lie either. She had all the classification info stripped. She can claim "ignorance" all she likes doesn't change the classification status of the info contained in the emails.

I am sitting at my PC typing this all out, and lets say I read some classified info, then went out of the secured area I read it and went to my home and sent My Friend and email and said Agent X did Y to Z country. My friend doesn't know it's classified information. Does Not Matter; My friend, (if they Had a clearance)is Obligated by Law to report me. If my friend does NOT report me, they are as guilty as I am. Even if you are unsure the information you have been exposed to IS classified, you still have to report it. silly, I know but the US Fed still thinks the wikileaks are classified.

This is what will Hang Cankles Clinton!!

As to the "retroactive" classification, the information was always classified, it's the specific email (document) that is now considered classified.(or parts thereof)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
She obviously thinks these little word games are A-OK, since her husband got away with "what is is ?" and "what is with ?"

Too bad his were only for getting a little pooty tang. Hers revolve around treason and selling state secrets for cold hard cash, and lying repeatedly under oath to congress.

She probably thinks that she has immunity going back to Bill & Al's similar treason with China. Don't think so. Times have changed. Bubba was a hoot back then, and sort of promising. She's just a bitter, nasty old gargoyle with nothing to offer.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

So let's audit every soldier, federal employee, and every government contractor's private emails for any news story that contains any leaked information, shall we?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Why does everyone pick on Hillary? Because she is a woman?
She just emailed about news stories.
That's what Secretary's of State do.
All Republicans should be jailed.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: SonOfThor

So let's audit every soldier, federal employee, and every government contractor's private emails for any news story that contains any leaked information, shall we?

Might not be all that bad of an idea actually.

but the Secretary of State is a little more important right about now.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She's important right now because the GOP seems to be terrified of her. Honestly, they need to turn their gaze inward at Trump handing the election to the Democrats.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join