It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

As RickinVA has mentioned a few times, it is irrelevant if something that is classified is talked about in a news article, the info would still be classified, and drone programs are Above Top Secret / SAP.

Look for documentaries where former CIA directors are asked about drone strikes that are publicly known about. They don't acknowledge the program's existence. It seems that Hillary is playing the ignorance card for her fan base, i.e. a lot of people don't realize that just because something is talked about in the media, that it may still be considered classified / protected info. It would really depend what the emails in question contained (i.e. if someone just sent her a link to a NYT article and said - "Have you seen this?") Or if someone was acknowledging the program / discussing operational details or the after action report, or had imagery, etc.

I personally think her goose is cooked, but I have a feeling her circle of advisors and cronies will take the fall for her. I could be wrong, but I also will admit that I can't make a distinct judgement until the FBI investigation is concluded.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sosmyfamily
I don't believe our government

Please someone help me and my family
Please it is the sheriff's cops and government..
They killed my dad after changing his will..
Please I've baby please help me ats
Please

I think step number one would be talking to someone in the local social services office. There are many services for parents struggling with children where they can make sure you have some extra funds to ensure the health, well-being and nutrition of your child and the people that work there are not cops or feds, but just regular people like yourself.

It also helps to talk to people..in person...and people who have a job where they can make a difference in peoples lives. ATS isn't the most effective forum for the challenges you have been handed. I would highly recommend you find a local social services office and share your problems, explain you have a baby to support and I think you will be relieved by some of the help you will receive. It definitely sounds like you have been given large challenges and that involving other people well positioned to help with your immediate needs would be a relief. Sending prayers your way.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Really? They're making a big deal about forwarding a publicly published news article, using a private email server?

I'm pretty sure there are more emails that are in question...

And I am pretty sure that the Republicans driving the inquiry and strategic leaks manage those two things in such a way as to leave gaping holes for people like yourself to insert emotional thinking and conspiracy.

Many prominent republicans have already admitted the Benghazi Investigations were politically driven, this appears no different.

NPR is propaganda for the left anyways.

Dismissing reporting is much easier on your world-view than discussing evidence or facts.

Let's say you are right though... She still tried to cover it up numerous times. That's obstruction of justice on one account maybe many more.

How so? I do understand the far right story of how she intentionally tried to obstruct the investigation etc. I just have not seen evidence that stands up to scrutiny supporting the same.

I love when people say about government waste etc etc.. If we never investigate people we will never get the crooks out of office. It's like saying just let them go and do whatever they want.

I think valid investigations are a must in government. I think politically driven investigations where the evidence repeatedly does not support the accusations? Where the purpose of the investigation appears to be to facilitate repeated selective "leaks" omitting specifics that give context? yes, wasteful...and by the way illegal...Public Officials are forbidden by law in using tax-payer funds for political campaigns.

Everyone on both sides knows Hillary is dirty six ways to sunday.
But you would rather just let her continue being corrupt, why, money. That's a lazy and shameful reason to give free reign to a corrupt politician

What you "feel" and what you "know" are entirely two different things...You will be much happier if you try to separate the two.

You don't "like" her...You really don't "like" her...that is OK..and different than facts, evidence and reality.

Clinton is not my first pick for POTUS...and there is actually a GOP contender I would even consider voting for..

That said...I prioritize reality over how I "feel"..And this line of inquiry has long outlived it's relevance...Yes she used a private email...Yes it was a bad move....I'd be fine with the GOP kicking that dead horse for BS and campaign purposes for as long as they liked if it wasn't for it being taxpayer dollars they are spending to do it.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(d)
Whoever, lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it

This is pretty clear….IF someone willfully transmits or causes to be communicated classified information to someone who does not have the proper clearance, ie; such as putting it on a thumb drive and giving it to your lawyer, then they can be charged under this provision.

(e)
Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it

This is pretty clear as well, same as (d), key phrase being “unauthorized possession of”. IF someone has classified information outside of strict control, such as an unclassified email server in their home, they can be charged under this provision.

(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

“Whoever, being entrusted with” This is a catch all phrase that applies to every single person who has or had a security clearance. FACT

“(1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed,”

Gross negligence is exactly what it implies. No criminal intent is required for conviction. This negates any defense of “I didn’t know it was classified” or “I wasn’t aware it was classified”. Accidentally having classified material in any place outside of proper controls falls under this category. FACT

“Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.” Pretty clear.

edit on R452016-01-21T10:45:52-06:00k451Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R512016-01-21T10:51:46-06:00k511Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R522016-01-21T10:52:57-06:00k521Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R542016-01-21T10:54:12-06:00k541Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I was in the middle of there investigation

They killed my dad still my inheritance used my child as leverage to force a reaction..
False flag shootings anyone?

As I was told they where getting the people who did such evil to my family and me..
They really just covered it all up and tried to force me to kill people to save my family.
No I'm not delusional or nuts or a danger to myself or anyone..
But it's true.
A group of cops sheriff's judges ..
Making false flag shooters...
And when your family is killed by the cops and the investigators what would you do? Who would help you then?

Please

I'm not sure if you posted this in the wrong thread, but it sounds very serious.
PLEASE start a new thread and we can all try to help.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
You are right. Stranger stuff has happened.
I hope that the member can get back to us.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I was in the middle of there investigation

They killed my dad still my inheritance used my child as leverage to force a reaction..
False flag shootings anyone?

As I was told they where getting the people who did such evil to my family and me..
They really just covered it all up and tried to force me to kill people to save my family.
No I'm not delusional or nuts or a danger to myself or anyone..
But it's true.
A group of cops sheriff's judges ..
Making false flag shooters...
And when your family is killed by the cops and the investigators what would you do? Who would help you then?

Please

I'm not sure if you posted this in the wrong thread, but it sounds very serious.
PLEASE start a new thread and we can all try to help.

Either that, or this is new high-water-mark for Clinton assistance by derailing the thread.

This post isn't any less mind blowing than the others attempting to do this.

Maybe this is a new account started by the guy who's authoring Hillary's new "this is all a conspiracy against me" defense.

If real, God Bless.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Still banging your head against that proverbial wall, eh ?

When she's perp-walked, we will enjoy a nearly sexual variation of schadenfreude.

But amazingly we will still be reading the same posts from the same people, slightly changed to "all lies even if they did arrest her".

Small steps, small victories, small pleasures, lol.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

So, on your own private email server you're not allowed to send a link to a New York Times article?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

All the people in America that read any article that contained any of the information Wikileaks revealed then should be considered criminals under some kind of law then too...

I guess we had all better be wary of what news articles we read, lest someone in the future decide to come after us and retroactively use our choices in news to haunt us!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

I have this saved as a word document... it takes me about 60 seconds to paste and format it. I will do it every time people get stupid and start making ignorant claims about how serious of a matter this is concerning Hillary and her email server.

I, like so many others, take this very personally after being held to a strict set of standards for 25 years and then seeing someone "apparently" doing things that most people would be in deep trouble over.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
One different angle on the administration's threat to demote Gen. Petraeus...
What if it's an intimidation threat directed at Petraeus himself, to keep him from coming clean on Hillary Clinton?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
THIS is scary!
Hillary's private server shared an IP address with the Clinton Foundation's server...effectively giving Bill Clinton and numerous Clinton Foundation employees access to SAP and Top Secret information.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Shared An Email Network With The Clinton Foundation

Hillary Clinton’s private email server was housed at the same physical location and on the same network as an email server used and operated by the Clinton Foundation, Breitbart News has exclusively learned.

Records reveal that Hillary Clinton’s private clintonemail.com server shared an IP address with her husband Bill Clinton’s email server, presidentclinton.com, and both servers were housed in New York City, not in the basement of the Clintons’ Chappaqua, New York home.

Web archives show that the Presidentclinton.com Web address was being operated by the Clinton Foundation as of 2009, when Hillary Clinton registered her own clintonemail.com server.

Numerous Clinton Foundation employees used the presidentclinton.com server for their own email addresses, which means that they were using email accounts that, if hacked, would have given any hacker complete access to Hillary Clinton’s State Department emails, as well.

The bombshell revelation raises new concerns about the possible illegality of Hillary Clinton’s private email use. The former Secretary of State is under federal investigation for potentially violating the Espionage Act by allowing people without a security clearance to access classified information. The fact that Hillary was sharing an email network with a private foundation means that people without a security clearance almost certainly had physical access to her server while she was working at the State Department.

www.breitbart.com...

edit on 21-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: highlighting

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
dp.
edit on 21-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The connection to the espionage theory is established.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

It is a situation where common sense applies. You and others try to make the same rationalization that something is ok if it has done before, or something is no longer considered classified if it is made public by sources other than the government.

Hillary got caught... plain and simple by FOIA requests that revealed she was keeping all her work related emails on her private server. She is under the spot light because of her own actions.

What sets Hillary apart is the amount of information she had on her private server, whether it be classified or not. I have seen discussions where people try and make the point that once she decided to keep official government documents directly related to her position as SoS, that it became government property instead of her personal property. Stuff like that is for the lawyers to hash out.

Many people fall under the "gross negligence" provision and 99% of the time it only results in having their clearance revoked and either resigning or being fired. Every government position that requires a clearance always has the same caveat... "must be able to obtain and maintain" the proper clearance for that position.

1. Someone reading some classified information on Wikileaks has nothing to worry about.

2. Someone who has a clearance and reads classified information on Wikileaks has nothing to worry about, unless they happen to be a lucky individual who gets polygraphed, then they would most likely have some problems with certain questions on that polygraph which may affect their ability to maintain their clearance in the future.

3. Someone who has a clearance and reads classified information on Wikileaks or anywhere else for that matter and decides to go public and confirm that information as being true, they would most likely be in trouble.

The key word most people just don't get is "entrusted". Big brother is not watching people 24/7, they could actually care less most likely. By entrusting you with classified information, it is implied that you will follow the correct procedures when dealing with classified info... there are a lot of government employees/contractors that possess clearances. They have to be able to trust that people will not do things that they are not supposed to do. Once you do something to break that trust, then usually they will land on you with both feet. They have to, if they didn't then the government simply would have no control over what gets released to the public and what doesn't.

edit on R422016-01-21T11:42:49-06:00k421Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
lol, yes we've arrived at the most pathetic of the last ditch efforts. Every other bizarre excuse has been blown out by the new details of amazing criminal acts, that are now fully documented / proven.

We are now into "everybody has done it, arrest everybody". The fact that Petraeus was recently hammered and is being threatened today for the same, but much less of it......incredibly doesn't satisfy the performers of this final operetta. That's just silly + sad.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Maybe this is a new account started by the guy who's authoring Hillary's new "this is all a conspiracy against me" defense.

If real, God Bless.

Could be. But why?...so they can point to "the wacky conspiracy sites" to prove the "delusional speculations", maybe pulling one or two posts off the site to prove their point.

It won't work. ATSers are some of the best information investigators around, imo.

Bill and Hill and their machine are maniacally devious and smart, imo. Too much $$$ and power and control are at stake. There is no telling what extremes they may go to. Remember, one of the S.Alinsky tenets is "the ends justify the means". According to Hillary, "There is Only the Fight".

Do people and lives even matter to them?

edit on 21-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The fact that Hillary's personal server had a satellite server connected to the Clinton Foundation...could be what caused the FBI to expand their investigation to the Clinton Foundation and it's employees. It also gives them (FBI) complete access to the foundations files.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join