It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: MystikMushroom

So you have suspicions about Inspector General McCullough (appointed by Obama) possibly being disingenuous about the letter to Congress?

I seem to remember a void in that post before he was nominated.

That intentional void has always bothered me. Obama never answered "why" he failed during Hillary's entire tenure to appoint the required IG for State. I have my speculations.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: xuenchen

Yup, Bernie is smarter sticking to his guns, than he is giving into the demand to give up his integrity. I really do love Bernie for having traits I thought impossible in a politician these days.

I have to disagree about Bernie. Anyone who decides that ammo is off limits in a gun fight is a poor decision maker. He is the type of guy that would not allow the military to use our best equipment because it wouldn't be fair to the enemy.

I mean I like the guy way more than Hillary, and I hope he wins the nomination but I will not be voting democrat. I am a registered democrat btw.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

So you have suspicions about Inspector General McCullough (appointed by Obama) possibly being disingenuous about the letter to Congress?

That intentional void has always bothered me. Obama never answered "why" he failed during Hillary's entire tenure to appoint the required IG for State. I have my speculations.

An IG at State might have noticed $6B going missing.
edit on 20-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Even if I agreed with your assessment of Bernie, I'd rather partner with and be lead by an honorable idiot that is trying to do the right thing than a hyper intelligent psychopath waiting for the opportune moment to screw me as hard as they can with no intention of doing anything but helping themselves.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
While many have been calling Hilary a traitor, there is no evidence for such. As far as can be determined, she did not purposely provide classified information to anyone. What she did was violate security by using her home grown server for transmission of classified information because she was too lazy to carry two blackberrys and too self-important to use the State Department secure server. She thought that she could do it herself and get away with it.
This situation is quite different from that of David Petraeus who willingly provided classified information to his biographer/mistress.
The other thing that Hilary has to worry about is any attempt that she made to cover up any of her actions because that is a certain obstruction of justice charge.

wrong as someone said its a totally different network that uses different protocols which means it required goverment owned hardware but somehow she had this as a personal server? she had to bypass the protective measures " only top level information security engineers have the ability to do something like that.Which means more people are going to get ghosted but Hilary is playing a dangerous games with people way smarter then she is so she better hope they don't have a contingency plan once people start going missing

I would bet right now that they are getting there ducks in a row in case they somehow don't make it or get caught and questioned by fbi! They are going to spill big time with proof if caught and the fbi are probably hiding them right now.
edit on 20-1-2016 by jobless1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2016 by jobless1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: queenofswords

An IG at State might have noticed $6B going missing.

Yes indeed. Obama is either complicit, or he set her and ole Bill up and gave them plenty of rope to hang themselves. We shall see. But, if it is the former, I hope the FBI will be able to do their job unhindered by political considerations.

edit on 20-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Might be a good reason to delay and slow the process, not too much longer til Obama is out and free to be prosecuted if involved.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Hell, none of those people are privy to the most secret of secrets. That stuff doesn't even officially exist to those people.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

OK..So the FBI can and will charge anyone with espionage who has transmitted unclassified email content in the past on private email systems, where that content when scrutinized has been retroactively determined to be sensitive or classified?

By that definition roughly 82% of federal employees are at risk of espionage charges...
dailysignal.com...

Including almost the entire administration of the last republican President..

The Bush White House email controversy surfaced in 2007 during the controversy involving the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys. Congressional requests for administration documents while investigating the dismissals of the U.S. attorneys required the Bush administration to reveal that not all internal White House emails were available, because they were sent via a non-government domain hosted on an email server not controlled by the federal government.

en.wikipedia.org...

Let the subpoena's and espionage charges fly!!

Should be interesting!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Hell, none of those people are privy to the most secret of secrets. That stuff doesn't even officially exist to those people.

Nothing as sexy as the "most secret of secrets"...

It was the acknowledgement that the USA uses Drones...which technically (believe it or not) remains Special Access Classified, despite it being the worst kept secret in the world.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

OK..So the FBI can and will charge anyone with espionage who has transmitted unclassified email content in the past on private email systems, where that content when scrutinized has been retroactively determined to be sensitive or classified?

By that definition roughly 82% of federal employees are at risk of espionage charges...
dailysignal.com...

Including almost the entire administration of the last republican President..

The Bush White House email controversy surfaced in 2007 during the controversy involving the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys. Congressional requests for administration documents while investigating the dismissals of the U.S. attorneys required the Bush administration to reveal that not all internal White House emails were available, because they were sent via a non-government domain hosted on an email server not controlled by the federal government.

en.wikipedia.org...

Let the subpoena's and espionage charges fly!!

Should be interesting!

Educate yourself and stop looking silly. This has been covered time and time again... just go back through some of the threads... I will not waste my time playing watch the dog chase its tail with you.

I do believe this thread is about Hillary Clinton... not what other fed employees have done... she got caught... suck it up and move on.
edit on R212016-01-20T18:21:11-06:00k211Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R322016-01-20T18:32:53-06:00k321Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5
From your NBC link:

The officials say the emails included relatively "innocuous" conversations by State Department officials about the CIA drone program, which technically is considered a "Special Access Program" because officials are briefed on it only if they have a "need to know."

Officials say the emails 'included', it doesn't say limited to that.
Why is so much of the info on Hillary's emails redacted when it is released by the State department due to foia requests.... if it is just innocuous stuff that officials can openly tell NBC to broadcast to the world?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I will just leave my picture right here:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
dang screwed up the other picture.... misspelled picture lol

too late to edit, corrected picture below:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I hope that isn't the RMS Olympic.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Apparently it was a news story she was emailing about...

She said "the best we can determine" is that the emails in question were a forward of a New York Times article on a classified drone program and that they had likely been retroactively classified.

"How a New York Times public article that goes around the world could be in any way viewed as classified, or the fact that it would be sent to other people off of the New York Times site, I think, is one of the difficulties that people have in understanding what this is about," Clinton said.

Though the drone program was classified at the time, it was being written about publicly, which Clinton said, "strikes me as somewhat strange that there would be a — an effort by those who are leaking this — and obviously that's what's happening — to try to raise concerns and doubts about information in the public sector."

NPR

Really? They're making a big deal about forwarding a publicly published news article, using a private email server?

That's stretching it folks, really.

Is Clinton supposed to not read the news now?

That's like the FBI/NSA arresting YOU for reading the sharing the same article that was published by the New York Times.

edit on 20-1-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Cool.

One down, 500 more to go.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Cool.

One down, 500 more to go.

Apparently.

We're always complaining about how much money the government wastes, but let's waste more money examining every email, and going ape over 500 more news story shared because it contains Wikileaks information!

You know, it'd be pretty easy to scan the emails for keywords and have it all done with. Just hit "Cntrl+F" and have a list of keywords. Wow, job done and money saved.

The GOP are still really that worried about Hillary? I thought Trump was CRUSHING everyone?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I wonder if they all tried to hide their actions like Hillary did?... Destroying emails..servers..lying over and over etc etc.

If they all broke the law...charge them, but I do believe Hilary's case is much bigger and more important

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Really? They're making a big deal about forwarding a publicly published news article, using a private email server?

I'm pretty sure there are more emails that are in question... NPR is propaganda for the left anyways.
Let's say you are right though... She still tried to cover it up numerous times. That's obstruction of justice on one account maybe many more.

I love when people say about government waste etc etc.. If we never investigate people we will never get the crooks out of office. It's like saying just let them go and do whatever they want.

Everyone on both sides knows Hillary is dirty six ways to sunday.
But you would rather just let her continue being corrupt, why, money. That's a lazy and shameful reason to give free reign to a corrupt politician

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join