It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

My sentiments exactly.

I had 18 years in the intelligence community (IC) and the feeling is very much wide spread that it just can not be allowed for her to skate on this... it has nothing to do with politics, just the blatant violation of the law and the risk she has put this country in.

So many more people have had their careers ruined, their personal lives destroyed for way way less than what is known so far.

We have a letter from the IG for the IC and it very clearly states without a shred of doubt that at least one email was classified at Top Secret//SI//TK//NOFORN.

The TK means without a doubt that the email was classified long before it ever hit her server, and that throws the whole "retroactively classified" or "wasn't marked as classified" out the window

That is just 1 out of 1340 that we know about so far.

Look at what happened to Petraeus for just one single count.

If they refuse to indict her, I have no doubt that there will massive leaks of non-classified evidence that will completely destroy her political career.

My entire faith in the Department of Justice is riding on this case, I have never seen anything that affected me on such a deep personal level as this breach of protocol for the handling classified information. And I am not the only one...all of my former co-workers are just as convinced as I am that she needs to be slammed for what she has done. It's not political in the least... it is simply about what is fair.

If she skates, they might as well let Eddy Snowden come home, release Bradley Manning and apologize to Petraeus and give him his job back with full back pay,,, and a whole host of others should be immediately pardoned from prison for committing lesser security protocol violations.

I hope she realizes someday soon that the playing stupid defense is exactly what a charge of "gross negligence in handling of classified information" means... each count is good for 10 years.

edit on R142016-01-27T22:14:45-06:00k141Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R152016-01-27T22:15:01-06:00k151Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R162016-01-27T22:16:07-06:00k161Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R182016-01-27T22:18:00-06:00k181Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R212016-01-27T22:21:06-06:00k211Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What I'm wondering is what checks and balances are out there for a rogue AG + President. If you had 2 complete scumbags sneak in there (kinda like today), what keeps them from prosecuting "enemies" like crazy, and letting all their friends get away with every crime imaginable ? Kinda like today, lol.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

As much as it annoys me the DOJ (any prosecutor really) has whats called prosecutorial discretion. An extreme example would be a person who kills someone else say intentionally. The prosecutor can opt to not prosecute and since prosecutors are generally protected by qualified immunity the options are limited.

With hat said if a new prosecutor comes along charges could be filed so long as its still within the statute of limitations. Congress might be able yo appoint a special prosecutor.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So, top news on Drudge right now is how FBI wants to indict but probably won't because it would almost certainly derail her campaign.

FOR F***** sake, this is precisely what is wrong in this country. No accountability, no upholding the law.

People with money, influence and connections are given a pass...time after time after time. Yet, people are just too stupid to see this and would honestly vote this individual to be responsible for an entire nation.

My God, the older I get, the more I think a pandemic or something is needed to eliminate the sheer number of idiots running around taking up space.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

Look how long it took to get Al Capone. He ruled an empire of crime, too, but they never could quite get their hands on the smoking gun that could be used as definitive evidence. He got away with murder for years! He bribed, intimidated witnesses, had people snuffed out, and had a network of circling wagons!

They finally had to put him away on tax evasion charges to get his sleazy arse behind bars.

edit on 29-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
wow, how can a legal system continue to exist, if they choose to forego prosecution because it will inconvenience someone's ambitions ?

Where do I apply to get away with crimes, because prosecution will mess up my schooling, or my hobbies ?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
But again, FBI doesn't indict or not indict. They only investigate and recommend.

The only thing similar in the FBI's toolkit would be to just drop it without comment.

I can't see Comey doing that after all the discussion of not giving in silently to a white wash.

Not sure how the FBI does anything like what you describe. Still has to be Obama / Lynch.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
What I'm wondering is what checks and balances are out there for a rogue AG + President. If you had 2 complete scumbags sneak in there (kinda like today), what keeps them from prosecuting "enemies" like crazy, and letting all their friends get away with every crime imaginable ? Kinda like today, lol.

James Comey was the federal prosecutor when they investigated Bill Clinton's pardons of all those bank fraudsters, drug traffickers, money-launderers, and tax evaders, not to mention the FALN thugs whose sentences he commuted.

James Comey, at the time, said he found no wrongdoing in Clinton's pardons. (I guess that means pardoning the likes of Marc Rich with Eric Holder's help who was deputy AG at the time, isn't a criminal offense. It may be unusual, but it isn't criminal to pardon them.)

Later, James Comey, is appointed FBI Director by a democrat president, BO, even though he is supposedly a Republican. And now, once again, he is investigating the Clintons and their use of a private server, private email to conduct State business with, and the mixing of all that with the Clinton Foundation.

Oh yeah, folks. Nothing to see here at all!!

So, back to your question. When the bosses of the bosses have the final say, what can the American People do?!!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
hosted.ap.org...

The Obama administration confirmed for the first time Friday that Hillary Clinton's unsecured home server contained closely guarded government secrets, censoring 22 emails with material requiring one of the highest levels of classification. The revelation comes just three days before the Iowa presidential nominating caucuses in which Clinton is a candidate.

drip drip drip

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
hosted.ap.org...

The Obama administration confirmed for the first time Friday that Hillary Clinton's unsecured home server contained closely guarded government secrets, censoring 22 emails with material requiring one of the highest levels of classification. The revelation comes just three days before the Iowa presidential nominating caucuses in which Clinton is a candidate.

drip drip drip

Well now.
Will Obama's word be good enough for the Hillary lovers here???

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

hosted.ap.org...

drip drip drip

Uh oh! If Obama actually does the right thing about this and puts his politics secondary, I will have a different attitude about him. (I still wonder why why why he never appointed an official IG for the State department during Hillary's tenure though. That is still very suspicious to me.)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
So, top news on Drudge right now is how FBI wants to indict but probably won't because it would almost certainly derail her campaign.

FOR F***** sake, this is precisely what is wrong in this country. No accountability, no upholding the law.

People with money, influence and connections are given a pass...time after time after time. Yet, people are just too stupid to see this and would honestly vote this individual to be responsible for an entire nation.

My God, the older I get, the more I think a pandemic or something is needed to eliminate the sheer number of idiots running around taking up space.

" FBI wants to indict but probably won't..." This is Drudge you are talking about and they make money from stirring the pot and generating outrage. As RickinVA says, the slow leak of damaging info will put the Obama Administration in such a position that it will have to bring charges. I think good ol' Hill is in some serious hot water and will have a tough time weaseling out from under. The Dems need a resolution before convention time and as the water gets hotter, Hilary may have to step aside to prevent complete Dem disaster. Indeed, she may be pardoned in the last days of the Obama presidency but she will be politically done by then and, while it may spur some outrage, the GOP goal of taking her out of the campaign will have been accomplished...with her help.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

hosted.ap.org...

drip drip drip

Uh oh! If Obama actually does the right thing about this and puts his politics secondary, I will have a different attitude about him. (I still wonder why why why he never appointed an official IG for the State department during Hillary's tenure though. That is still very suspicious to me.)

Why would anyone ever expect such a thing from Obama ? He's never done any such thing in his life.

The IG thing was either to get Hillary in some really deep, long scheme....or to benefit himself in some way.

Some people think that it was a stroke of genius to give Hillary all that power to abuse, with no oversight whatsoever. Instant trap, of course she's going to abuse it to historical amounts.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Drudge didn't say it...ISSA did.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yeah, what the hell ever happened to Issa and Gowdy ?

Can we even have any more remote hope on their deal ?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I wonder how the posters who repeated ad infinitum,

"it was just an email about drones I saw in the NYT, just move along now"

Are going to explain 22 more SAP level emails that the gov says are too sensitive to release.

I'm awaiting.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: RickinVa

I wonder how the posters who repeated ad infinitum,

"it was just an email about drones I saw in the NYT, just move along now"

Are going to explain 22 more SAP level emails that the gov says are too sensitive to release.

I'm awaiting.

You're just asking for it lol.

They'll be here with something new and inane that just sandpapers your brain.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Yup, basements all over America are warming up and twitters are a twitting with ideas - we just haven't been privileged enough to hear yet lol.

The Obama/Clinton emails I predict will suffer a court challenge as I notice the parsing of the exclusion does not include the words "executive priveledge" as usual in those matters.

WTF is preserving his ability to take advice anyway, biggest sham excuse so far IMHO.
edit on 29-1-2016 by Phoenix because: Sp

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The best we can hope for is that, in lieu if an indictment (do you really see this happening with a Clinton in an election year?), that they release as much as they can. I'd like to think the court of public opinion would be enough to send her packing, but her supporters aren't any brighter than the obamabots over the past 8 years.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I had to turn off CNN...

I had the over whelming desire to reach through the screen and strangle Hillary's Press Secretary...

I have never seen such BS come out of one persons mouth in such a long time...

I love how he totally side stepped Wolf's question,, if Hillary believes the emails have been over classified, has she asked the President to immediately de-classify them?

That dude dodged that question like the professional BS'er he is....

sheesh

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join