It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspector General: Clinton emails had intel from most secretive, classified programs

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
That's what's so disgusting. She has no dignity whatsoever. Willing to intentionally act like a moron if it might get her off. Accuse loudly so that people will hopefully forget her guilt. Lie like a child, that everybody's out to get her. Act defiant, then threatening, then the victim, then the joker, then confused, then smarter-than-though. Disgusting person, in every way. There is no tactic or nasty low-life behavior that she won't roll out there.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Drip drip drip

www.newsmax.com...

The FBI is ready to indict Hillary Clinton and if its recommendation isn't followed by the U.S. attorney general, the agency's investigators plan to blow the whistle and go public with their findings, former U.S. House Majority leader Tom DeLay tells Newsmax TV.

Soon.....the leaks get faster and faster.....lol Tom Delay...but at least it keeps the issue in the public mind.

The tears of the blind Hillary supporters will fill buckets.

I need more popcorn.
edit on R232016-01-25T17:23:39-06:00k231Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R432016-01-25T17:43:03-06:00k431Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
a reply to: mobiusmaleI believe the FBI will recommend that charges be brought up against Hillary to the DOJ. However, there will not be any indictment. I do not believe the current admin will want to harm Hilliary's chances of getting into the White House.

Or maybe they have other motives, such as possibly being aware that if Clinton goes down she will take them ALL with her?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Drip drip drip

www.newsmax.com...

The FBI is ready to indict Hillary Clinton and if its recommendation isn't followed by the U.S. attorney general, the agency's investigators plan to blow the whistle and go public with their findings, former U.S. House Majority leader Tom DeLay tells Newsmax TV.

Soon.....the leaks get faster and faster.....lol Tome Delay...but at least it keeps the issue in the public mind.

The tears of the blind Hillary supporters will fill buckets.

I need more popcorn.

Drink the bitter liberal tears like sweet, sweet spring water. The fountain of youth and righteousness, if you will.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I am aware of the corruption, agree with what you just said.

History rhymes…

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: intrptr

a reply to: intrptr

What she was doing was illegal as hell.
My guess why she used a private server in the first place was to accomplish exactly what happened, the server was hacked, so that the information could be shared by those she actually has loyalty for. And, in this way she can acclaim "I didn't give the information to "X", they stole it"

What information for instance does she make that claim about. Or is it just if…

Imo, she has always been secretive, not following procedure. Those are the worst kind.Theres only one reason for it, deception. To cover up.

"Use the private channel."
No that is my point. Part of her M.O. is ignorance, but so many others use it as well. Another excuse widely used is stupidity "Darn, guess Im just stupid".

"Wiped the server?...What, like with a rag or something?"
Exactly my point!!! Acting stupid, and really being stupid are two different worlds. She is a lawyer so she knows all about defenses, and how to apply them.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
aaaand....today Hillary is giving us an even greater "art of the sleazy slimy deal". Now she's announcing that Obama would be a "great Supreme Court nominee".

Yessss, just give me a pardon and keep me in the race and get me elected.....and I'll give you a job for life, roughly equivalent to POTUS. Or more powerful if you can corrupt and dirty it up enough.

Gotta love it. THE dirtiest, nastiest, rottenest, filthiest piece of garbage ever in American politics.

And anybody wonders why the TRUMP phenomenon is rolling on down the road ? America has finally gotten around to hating these people and their unbridled, ever growing corruption.
edit on 27-1-2016 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

My guess why she used a private server in the first place was to accomplish exactly what happened, the server was hacked, so that the information could be shared by those she actually has loyalty for. And, in this way she can acclaim "I didn't give the information to "X", they stole it"

Imo, she has always been secretive, not following procedure. Those are the worst kind.Theres only one reason for it, deception. To cover up.

No that is my point. Part of her M.O. is ignorance, but so many others use it as well. Another excuse widely used is stupidity "Darn, guess Im just stupid".

Exactly my point!!! Acting stupid, and really being stupid are two different worlds. She is a lawyer so she knows all about defenses, and how to apply them.

Don't worry next it will be... Hacked the server??? What, like with a hacksaw or something???

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
aaaand....today Hillary is giving us an even greater "art of the sleazy slimy deal". Now she's announcing that Obama would be a "great Supreme Court nominee".

Yessss, just give me a pardon and keep me in the race and get me elected.....and I'll give you a job for life, roughly equivalent to POTUS. Or more powerful if you can corrupt and dirty it up enough.

Gotta love it. THE dirtiest, nastiest, rottenest, filthiest piece of garbage ever in American politics.

And anybody wonders why the TRUMP phenomenon is rolling on down the road ? America has finally gotten around to hating these people and their unbridled, ever growing corruption.

Obama DOES NOT have the kind of experience it takes to be a Supreme Court Justice in any way, shape, or form!

Man! She is doing some serious kiss-assing! She is pulling out the Big Guns now short of getting down on her knees and licking his boots.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

Lawyers for a journalist seeking release of Hillary Clinton's email trove are objecting to the State Department's request for a month-long delay to complete disclosure of the final set of the former secretary of state's messages, warning that allowing the process to drag out until the end of February could deprive voters in early caucus and primary states of information on the Democratic presidential candidate.

More pressure to get this over with before the primaries.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Mills lost her Blackberry

freebeacon.com...

According to the Daily Caller, other documents indicated that Mills’s Blackberry was linked to her personal Gmail account, which contained emails that included information that was later deemed classified.

Drip drip drip

The leak is becoming a torrent at this point
edit on R082016-01-27T15:08:02-06:00k081Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Apparently Cheryl Mills can't write 20 words without misspellings, teenybopper lingo, and a complete collapse of syntax.

It is good that the dems employ mentally and socially retarded people to cavort with S and TS data.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I predict that eventually there will be a torrent of damning evidence against Mills or Hummer Weiner.....coming from Hillary's closest protectors. Try to make it all about them and maybe little Hitlery will get lost in the excitement.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Don't worry next it will be... Hacked the server??? What, like with a hacksaw or something???

My only question, is when will enough, be enough........... I hope maybe Feb 24. If I were to suggest a date

edit on 27-1-2016 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
Apparently Cheryl Mills can't write 20 words without misspellings, teenybopper lingo, and a complete collapse of syntax.

It is good that the dems employ mentally and socially retarded people to cavort with S and TS data.

Educated beyond capacity.

Hard to get 75 gallons of water in a 55 gallon drum.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

"Go to jail?...Like in Monopoly, or something?"

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Excellent read.... explains the current situation pretty well.

townhall.com...

We also know that the feds are exploring whether Team Hillary obstructed justice to cover up her conduct, and whether she violated anti-corruption laws in her capacity at the State Department. Those 30,000-plus "personal" emails she unilaterally ordered deleted may come into play on those fronts. The FBI has reportedly recovered the contents of those messages, several of which have already been exposed as work-related. But where does all of this lead, from a legal perspective?

The 30,000 deleted emails appear to be not so deleted.... Hillary gets deeper and deeper in the pit of doo doo everyday. Any work related emails that were deleted and recovered are more and more damning.

Focusing on the question of who leaked the damning evidence outlined in a letter to Congress by the intelligence community Inspector General is a lame attempt to distract from...the damning evidence outlined in a letter to Congress by the intelligence community Inspector General. How journalists got their hands on the documents isn't the story here, and it never will be.

The above text was bolded by me....... some people who post on these threads need to understand exactly what is being said there. Couldn't have said it better myself.

She is way past the Titanic at this stage,,, more like standing on the trap door of the gallows at this point.

Tick tock goes the investigation clock.
edit on R092016-01-27T18:09:01-06:00k091Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R112016-01-27T18:11:18-06:00k111Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R172016-01-27T18:17:42-06:00k171Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R202016-01-27T18:20:07-06:00k201Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R222016-01-27T18:22:17-06:00k221Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

The current FBI director was an assistant AG under Bush 2. When Bush was pushing the expanded surveillance (Ashcroft was in the hospital so he was acting AG) the upper echelon of the DOJ were dead set against it. So much so they visited Ashcroft in the hospital and urged him not to sign off on what the president was wanting because it violated the law.

What wasn't known till recently was the upper echelon of the DOJ had planned a mass resignation if their position was ignored by the President. There is also speculation that if the DOJ tries to push this till after the elections he will also resign to force the issue.

There is speculation the FBI director will resign if the DOJ / White House interfere and not prosecute Hillary. In a side by side comparison between what Petraus did what Hillary has done, its clear she met the requirements to be in violation of the laws.

To be honest I think the leaks aren't so much designed to attack Clinton. I think its occurring to put the administration into a checkmate position and to end the "above the law" attitude of politicians. The flip side is if this administration does nothing Clinton / Obama better hope a Democrat is elected. If a Republican is elected they will most likely launch full scale investigations and prosecutions.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchenIm wondering if Both, Bill and Hillary, will be getting the new high and tight
hair cut?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join