It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant men banned from swimming pool in Germany due to sexual harassment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HelenConway

Thanks for the answer. Yes over populaltion is causing the mass migration of people to Europe.

Makes you wonder if the Europeans when they went through the same population expansion a hundred odd years ago and moved to the new world of the Americas groped the natives in the same manner? Maybe it happened back then too.

Know what you mean regarding the Christian holcaust in the Me right now, so sad when our religion is from there. So sad our 'Western' governments are backing the wrong side and are helping destroy the secular states in the ME just for greed, oil and to spite the Ruskies.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I reckon our govts [ power egos of PMs and presidents - yes Tony Blair I mean you] are responsible for half of this - certainly it spiralling out of control - what with their mad oil wars and getting rid of tyrants - creating black holes / vacuums etc

I think it is a nightmare scenario unfolding and we aint seen nothing yet.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Annee

There's much truth in that.

Part of the problem is it's not about sexual harrasment/assaults by over sexed boys and men, it's about keeping power over women in their culture. That didn't begin with Islam. That goes back to long, long before Islam.

It's not going to change over night, nor will it change by wishing it away. Only stern measures that leave no room for ambiguity will begin to change it. That's not going to occur in the ME anytime soon...but in Europe, there's no excuse for this happening, other than not wanting to do it.

MHO, of course...

I've been watching/living the Woman's Rights issue in America for 65+ years. We, as a country, can not be too sanctimonious.

Just the history of women getting the vote in America is horrendous. Jail, beatings, force feeding, kids taken away, etc. People forget or ignore when its not the history they personally lived.

Women have to stand up for women. That is the only way Women will have equality. They have to fight for it and take it for themselves - - at all cost.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I'm as aware of the history as you are, and I'm on your side. Always have been since I was old enough to figure it out, which was about ten, I think.

About the time my oldest sister joined the Navy, and was given half the choices her male fellow recruits were given, despite being far more qualified according to the aptitude tests taken...

So, yes, the United State, not to mention the rest of the west has less room to crow then might be, actually, present.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The Europeans were pissed off with their governments and austerity measures, especially France, and France were one of the strongest supporters of a Palestinian state. Anti Jewish sentiment was rife.

Why not give them something else to worry about?

Migrants.....Muslim migrants......

This tactic is so blatant and obvious. Not saying migration is NOT going to cause problems, but rather this migration from the middle east was designed. Pretty sickening.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Can you imagine what the women in the countries these people left must go through?

If they act like this in a country that finds this behavior criminal and barbaric what horrors must women in their native countries experience?

Where is the feminist outrage?

Where is the feminist outrage?

They only get outraged about American men, and things that don't really matter.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I hate to say it since it embarrasses me too even when I wasn't involved. But your point is applicable to any place andany of its generations at a given time. My American side of the family has its roots in Mississippi, Alabama, and Georgia. I remember a cousin of mine who said something one day and it was some stereotypical, rude comment (if not flat out racist) to black people. She smacked him with three or four whacks from an octogenarian that SammySossa wouldn't even be capable of delivering and ended it by shaking a finger and delivering a stern, loud, clear message about bringing racism into her house. That same day I went to the place she worked (yes she worked forever it seems and wasn't willing to quit and let her children care for her), a rental car office, and rented a car I needed for the coming weekend. When I got back to her house she asked which one of her coworkers had helped me (she was off that day). I said I didn't get a name and was surprised when she started listing names and physical descriptions because I felt she was a real hypocrite. "John? Real tall? Real handsome ni&$#@, the sweetest, kindest n%$#% in the world!" I wasn't really aware of this vocabulary of hers since I didn't see her often at all growing up but I couldn't help but snap at her and condemn HER behavior too. She was absolutely horrified by the accusation of her being racist and in fact, I knew that she was very involved in her coworkers lives, most of them black, since she was always baking for them or watching their kids who all called her Nana. i also knew she had never had a TV, didnt read the paper, but she simply worked, cooked, made rounds visiting friends and colleagues and taking them food, and so i gave her the benefit of the doubt when she explained thats just how things were and she wasnt aware of any other way of speaking til I guaranteed her outside of this town, saying that word would be the absolute most offensive thing you could say and that I'd gone years at a time without hearing someone saying it. I definitely believe her now years later since yea, spending the entirety of your life in the small town south, racist/segregationist or pro-intergration, colloquially, the term was n#&@% and "black person" was not a term that was used. So while it may have been different in Atlanta, Birmingham, or Mobile, if you stayed in a small town and wereunaffected by TV or print, you'd be unaware of the huge difference in what that word meant in the 1940s 50s and 60s and in the 90s and early 00s.

How does that tie into todays kssue? Well, i guess it goes to show that danger and real wrong-doing, whether we like it or not must take INTENT into account. And while there are some out there whowoukd say my Grandma was just as wrong as these kids were, the difference is in the fact that once you understand she 100% honestly meant nothing demeaning by using a word that had unknowingly become the epitome of taboo, there ARE indeed Muslim children who will hear people like Squad Saleh and those who agree with her Koran interpretations, perhaps some of the parents of the young men accused of these rapes and assaults, who didn't grope a girl or rape her because it was the normal daily way of living side by side misinterpreted by today's generation. Instead, it has the strong possibility of being acted upon because cultural leaders and parents subscribe to this belief Salem urges which is to rape and molest non-muslims as a way of destabilizing, inciting terror and conflict, and pushing a spirit of superiority vs inferior enemies in a situation like this which can be seen as an ongoing war between Jew Christian and Muslim. That's why she clarifies this theory by saying that if a Muslim were to rape a European woman, he's doing the will of God by raping his own property to get his sexual release (your enemy or inhabitant of occupied land IS by Sharia law your property including women and girls whom you may #$%@ as you wish since property has no inherent rights. If he were to rape an eastern Asian woman, he is sinning and committing a horrendous act.

Now, so far, the things we see these refugees doing that Europeans are complaining about, are all things that can only be done with ill intent. What comes into play next is the hard, if not nearly impossible part And that is learning what is occurring as a natural series of events and cause vs effect and which things are happening because like so many other things, western governments, bankers and their stooges, war benefactors, NWOers, and other evil entities with vested interest are planting disinformation, introducing confusing characters, or influencing certain behaviors that can be used as propaganda for future agendas. Whatever the source though, the fact kids at a pool have become unwilling victims is outrageous and unacceptable and I just hope those responsible all the way up to the possibly unexpected source, get what's coming to them and get it good. And whether involved in some stretch of the imagination or not, as far as these molestations are concerned, many players like those I mentioned above are guilty anyway since their centralized banking oligarchy of evil is the factor that drives all the problems we see today somehow or another.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

It may happen a few times, here in the US but as soon the young men and adult males learn that is laws that will put them in jail for such behavior they will learn the lesson.

Also they will learn soon enough that the parents, husbands, brothers and family of the young women and adult women been sexually harassed carry guns for protections they will also get an eye opening of how the US treat sexual harassment rape and child molestation.

We can hope! They way some places ar with gun laws, I could see some getting away with it even here. Then there are places such as Dearborn MI....

In Germany, I'll say this - sooner or later the locals will have had enough, and it's going to get ugly really fast then. That's a part of the world from which a decent amoutn of my ancestry comes, and there are limits.

If we aren't very careful, some here will regulate us to the point of helpless against such things.

<< 1  2   >>

join