It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Thomas' Chemtrail Lie Exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
William Thomas is a chemtrail hoaxer who has been claiming that chemtrails have been confirmed by respected journalists:

CREDIBILITY FOR THE CHEMTRAIL PHENOMENA Just this year my original story for the Environment News Service was chosen by Project Censored as one of the censored stories of 1999, by a panel of peer-reviewed highly professional journalists who looked at this story and concluded that it is real. So the chemtrails story has real journalistic credibility.

www.consumerhealth.org...

The problem is the article was not about chemtrails! Here is how it was presented by Project Censored:

Project Censored

Note that they are referred to as "contrails," not "chemtrails." Also note the use of the phrase "many believe." This implies it is speculation not necessarily endorsed by the authors. Most importantly, note that the samples they investigate are the result of fuel dumping. That's right, the brown goo they analyzed wasn't from a contrail, it was from a fuel dump. Notice, also, that Thomas never credits his co-author in subsequent mentions of the article.

Thomas has used this commendation of a genuine under-reported story-- that military jets dump toxic fuel over inhabited areas before landing-- as spurious confirmation that chemtrails are real. He then began to sell snake oil to counteract the supposed ill effects. This caused the Environment News Service to sever its ties to him:

We have disassociated our news service from Will Thomas and will immediately ask that he remove anything relating to ENS from his website. Please understand that this is not a reaction to anything you have written, but rather to other circumstances between Mr. Thomas and our company.

Our stories were written based on all the knowledge we had available at the time.

goodsky.homestead.com...
edit on 19-1-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Chemtrails exist.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Chemtrails exist.

Because you say so? You are being lied to. I just pointed one such lie out to you.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Because you say so? You are being lied to. I just pointed one such lie out to you.

You mean jet exhaust doesn't block the suns light and pollute the Earth?

Glad thats settled.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Marklar

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Glad thats settled.

You do know there's a difference between jet exhaust and what people think are chemtrails?

The exhaust would be the chemicals and water particles after combustion has happened coming out of the exhaust.

"Chemtrails" are supposed to be some other weird and wonderful chemicals that our governments are supposed to be spraying on it citizens (even though the people spraying would surely get hit by it too).

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I did some research after reading that article- And Mr Thomas does have some explaining to do.

From the source

While these biowarfare simulants were said to be "harmless", some of the new genetically-engineered pathogens - particularly mycoplasma and other fungi

However the word Mycoplasma was first coined in 1889.

And then there is this prion rubbish

We now know kuru is mad cow disease caused by prions which appear to be crystal capacitators that store energy and - perhaps on receiving certain frequencies - emit strobe-like bursts of actual physical light

Yeah...The CDC says otherwise and they know a thing or two about diseases.

The term "prions" refers to abnormal, pathogenic agents that are transmissible and are able to induce abnormal folding of specific normal cellular proteins called prion proteins that are found most abundantly in the brain.

Then there is this anti vaccination diatribe.

We know that vaccines are loaded with formaldehyde, formalin, little parts of recombinant genes, cancer causing material and monkey viruses. There is not only a campaign to push us toward vaccines, but to vaccinate infants soon after birth.

Someone needs to tell this guy that two plus two doesn't equal five. No wonder this ENS group want to distance themselves from him.

edit on 19-1-2016 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That's not what this thread is about. This thread is about Will Thomas' claim that his story about jets dumping fuel being singled out by Project Censored "proves" that chemtrails are "legitimate." Do you have anything to say about his blatant lie?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

William Thomas' Chemtrail Lie Exposed

Yes it was, since the day after he started the chemtrail hoax.

Although it still won't help some who believe.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Chemtrails exist.

Prove it.

Shouldn't be hard since you say they exist.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Chemtrails exist.

Don't you wonder if that belief is based on lies, like the lie this thread is about?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here are some comments from Margareta-Ermenia Cassani, co-author of the original article:

In April 1999, Will Thomas and I jointly authored an article, Sky Samples Analyzed for the Environmental News Service in which some details of our (then) current investigation were published. Subsequent to that, Will Thomas has also authored articles by himself, either on his website or other places, with contributions by myself regarding health/medical facts surrounding both the "high altitude" phenomenon, i.e. contrail/Chemtrails, and my own ongoing research into what we came to refer to as the "low level" aerial phenomenon, i.e., residential houses splattered by low-flying planes with the above-mentioned reddish gel material. However, since the publication of Sky Samples Analyzed et al, I have seen numerous Chemtrails-related articles created by a number of people appear on Sightings and other web sites across the Internet. More and more I am greatly disturbed by the "cut, paste and plagiarize" fashion of putting together these articles that take bits and pieces out of Will Thomas' and my articles and rearranging them into an incredible hodgepodge of confusing, and just plain wrong, information. To make matters worse, these "cut and paste" articles blur the facts with pure fantasy and agenda-pandering, and lately some very dangerous propaganda which I do not want my name or work associated with. I feel VERY responsible for the effect that the misappropriation of my information has had on an increasingly scared public who are looking for FACTS regarding what is happening in our skies, in our air, water and land. Unfortunately, when they read these "cut and paste" jobs they, for the most part, get only far-fetched anecdotes (how about worms small enough to crawl out of human skin pores yet have " visible teeth?) or agenda-selling rhetoric or downright propaganda.

www.oocities.org...

She goes on to dismiss a whole range of chemtrail "theories," pointing out that any attempt to poison the public would poison the perpetrators as well!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Chemtrails exist.

So do reptilian overlords, and mental illness.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Glad thats settled.

actually no, and yes. jet exhaust is invisible. So it doesn't block jack #. But it is pollution, just like cars, trucks, buses, and motorcycles. It's such a simple concept, you'd think after years of commenting on this, you'd understand just a little bit of it.
edit on 19-1-2016 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So do reptilian overlords, and mental illness.

One perpetuates the other.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

cause and effect.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You do know there's a difference between jet exhaust and what people think are chemtrails?

You do realize the compounds in jet exhaust are comprised of… chemicals?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Glad thats settled.

actually no, and yes. jet exhaust is invisible. So it doesn't block jack #. But it is pollution…

Lemmee get this straight it is 'invisible', and is pollution.

The chemicals (in trail) denier dichotomy, got it.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

If you're going to reply to my post at least read all of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

That's some weak sauce. Water is a chemical FFS. The expected exhaust components from the combustion of hydrocarbons is not what the "chemtrail" theory is about. You know this.

"chemtrails" are claimed to be different from contrails and you're supposed to be able to see the difference by "looking up". Silly, I know but that's what they believe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join