It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New riot in a Dutch town against refugee centre

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is one of the worst results from corrupt politicians I've ever witnessed in my life. They have a definite agenda here and no doubt at the last Bilderberg meeting all these things were planned.
The best thing people can do is fight back and unite in complete civil disobedience as well as boycotting any business that supports this invasion.
The migrants are being used as pawns in some sort of master plan to destabilize countries who were leading the world in their progress.
Nothing good will come from this situation unless the waves are sent back and sovereignty is respected.
I still don't understand the excuses made as to why Muslim countries didn't step up and accept these people. Saudi,Qatar, UAE and Bahrain should have came to the aid of people's who share the same backwards cultural mentality.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpartan

Enh, I was interested in the thread at the start and then somehow it instantly turned into a juvenile partisan flame-war.

"LEFT IS RESPONSIBLE"

"NURR RIGHT IS"

Durp.

Goodbye.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

And you somehow blame me for ruining your experience because there was a small discussion about partisan politics that wasn't even started by me?

I mean what do you expect? The whole situation has caused a big divide between right and left. How is politics not going to be a part of this discussion?

What is the point of your post?
edit on 30-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpartan

Even though it was forbidden to gather, hundreds of people showed up outside the councilbuilding. That evening, 60 or so citizens were allowed to speak to the council.

Things stayed relatively calm, although two people were arrested. There was a huge police force present and they blocked off access to the building.

There was a grim atmosphere. A police helicopter was circling the location, riot police was kept ready at various locations nearby.

In two weeks a decision will be made. If the plan is pushed through I don't think it will end well.
edit on 30-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join