It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This one picture says it all

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Donald J. Trump: Made in Mexico.

Maybe this is why he wants to build the wall, so those Mexicans can continue making him money!

"You know what, because they make a fortune with us," Trump explained on Aug. 19. "Our companies are moving into Mexico more than almost any other place right now. We are losing our industry. We're losing our business to Mexico."

Source

I wonder who's fault that is Mr. Trump! Keep on telling the people what they want to hear while doing the exact opposite! You're making a fine politician of yourself. Lol.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Lol, Trumpxico!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Voters are foolish if they think building a wall to keep Mexican's out, will somehow magically make the economy better and there would be more jobs. I wish they would realize how not only easy it is for these companies to outsource labor, but the majority of them do it already.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Hypocrite
noun
1 : a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs

+

Ironic
adjective
1. using words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning; containing or exemplifying irony :

=

Donald Chump ,Trump
edit on 19-1-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Mr Trump is an American patriot, but he is also a business man, he had to move his business to mexico for the best interest of the business as current politicians has ruined the american environment for business, but as a patriot he wants to become president to fix all this wrongdoings, and then he will return his business to America.

I could not type this with a straight face

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

B-but... the Mexicans are going to pay for it!

Too bad that wall won't keep people like Trump from outsourcing their jobs to Mexico. Maybe that's his plan, get them to pay for the wall then give them his outsourced jobs to make up for it.

edit on 1/19/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
I could not type this with a straight face

Glad to hear it! LOL!

And it's not just Mexico making money for Trump...

I wonder if Trump wants to build a wall in China...
edit on 1/19/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

You didn't know? Trump's ancestors commissioned the Great Wall of China, he's only carrying on his families legacy with Mexico.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Hypocrite
noun
1 : a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs

+

Ironic
adjective
1. using words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning; containing or exemplifying irony :

=

Donald Chump ,Trump

Yep, this could go on forever, he's almost a new Cu...Cu...Cult

Trump·er·y (trŭm′pə-rē)
n. pl. trump·er·ies
1. Showy but worthless finery; bric-a-brac.
2. Nonsense; rubbish.
3. Deception; trickery; fraud.

However, all the above will do.

edit on 19-1-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I am pretty sure that we could replace every politician in Washington, DC with most intelligent and trustworthy people in the nation....
and we would still feel the burn of a pants-up bum effing.

That place has a virus and there is no cure.

The US will break up into four or more smaller and more manageable nations with idiots leading each of them, once the proper trigger has been tripped.
JMHO.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I like this one:

trump·er·y
ˈtrəmp(ə)rē/

adjective

1. showy but worthless

Sounds about right.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Wow.
Trump is using the economic system that's currently in place to make money while campaigning to improve the system after his election.
I wonder how many politicians that clamor about raising taxes are paying extra taxes to set a good example?
How many use the tax loopholes they claim they want to eliminate?
Any business that wants to compete has to use the same advantages as other businesses to stay competitive. That includes cheaper labor in foreign countries.
edit on 19-1-2016 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
He terminated his relationship with Macy's back in June.
Did you happen to mention that fact?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

He's the type that created those loopholes in the first place. He's admitted to paying politicians, the same ones who created those loopholes for him and the other capitalist cronies in Washington and Wall Street.

If you think Trump has a guilty conscience about using the loopholes he helped to create then you don't know either politicians or businessmen, and Trump is both.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If it's not Mexico then it's:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Not at all surprising - same with the Trump campaign hats, weren't those "Made in China"?

Now, I'm putting my tin foil hat on before continuing my comment.. here goes: does anyone else feel that Trump has been "selected" and secretly supported by certain special interest groups?

I could definitely be over-analyzing things, but it's funny to me that he's been so involved in TV/Media (The Apprentice, public appearances, pseudo-celebretyism even way before the campaigning etc.)

Now he's running for President and doing surprisingly well, regardless of his ignorant remarks/actions

Spewing hate and ideas that turn us against the wrong people (immigrants, Muslims, etc, helping to separate us, and yet it sounds like he just keeps doing better.

To me, it seems too manufactured. Again, I may be over-analyzing but I wanted to throw that out there.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

So, No; You didn't think to mention he terminated his Macy's contract in June.

Then this wasn't designed to be a fair thread where pertinent facts are included...but a biased, partisan hit piece taken from an old source.
Got it.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

My thoughts exactly, he's been hand-picked.

I have a feeling that if he's elected president NOTHING will be done. Both the left and right don't seem to like him (at least that's the front being put on) and we see how Washington is now with the left/right paradigm slowing down America's progress, so just imagine if there's a president in office that neither side likes. Things will grind to a halt real quick, and I have a feeling that's exactly what those in power want.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Macy's dropped him, not the other way around. Don't try to make it sound like Trump tried to right his wrongs because that's not the case.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

So NOW you admit you knew there's no contract in effect with Macy's (since June of last year), yet you still chose to exclude that fact from your OP.

Maybe it's still not too late to 'man up' and actually include that fact in your biased and partisan OP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join