It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Allegedly Urged Drivers To Run Over Black Lives Matter Protesters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

They are "just protesting"....

Death to piggies....

Burning neighborhoods down.....

Not your average peaceful group by any means.

This is called stereotyping and is the underlying source of racism/bigotry. It allows people to rationalize the unrationalizable. Things like running protesters over with cars.

Saying what they actually did is not stereotyping, it is called stating facts.

Just keep digging

Do you really want digging up ugly and others for calling black people animals just because they complained about unjustified po-lice shooting or killings of unarmed Blackmen??? trust me I can go real deep and ugly .
here is a sample of what's out there .

Yeah this is part of the ugly carried on in other forms to cops telling ppl to run over black ppl who dare make your asses uncomfortable for an afternoon..

You fuks who like to call blk ppl animals and can't make a distinction between a protest and a riot look at your animalistic nature, you still go around justifying crap no different from two generations past.... I'll stop this min before going over board.

You wield that race card like a shoot from the hip gunslinger. It is useless and irrelevant in this thread.

The only reference in this thread to animals is that of mob behavior, which it in fact is. The skin tone of a mob is irrelevant. When a protest has a history of burning stuff down, looting and calling for deaths, it will be related to wild animal mob behavior every single time all the time. BLM = Occupy movement reinvented. The same failed agents of chaos who now married themselves to racism, but still the same heard of sheep being used to incite and wage violence in the streets. Basically doing the dirty work of some nameless .0001 percenters somewhere.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You're back and still promoting running people over with cars... I hope you know that the St. Paul Police Department disagreed with this officer's facebook post and have said he was in the wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You're back and still promoting running people over with cars... I hope you know that the St. Paul Police Department disagreed with this officer's facebook post and have said he was in the wrong.

Doesn't change the fact that mobs stop traffic illegally, get hit, then bludgeon anyone they can grab. If it happens to someone they don't have to stay at the scene and get murdered because they were instilled with driving rules that say never leave the scene of an accident.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

No it doesn't change the fact that running people over with a car is illegal, you are right.

ETA: You can keep trying to paint BLM as a bunch of wild animals, but you are just stereotyping and your reasoning isn't going to hold up in a court of law. Like I said earlier, you are just painting yourself as a huge asshole.
edit on 20-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I am not sure what you are going on about,my comment of digging was directed at the member who was digging a big hole for himself...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

No it doesn't change the fact that running people over with a car is illegal, you are right.

ETA: You can keep trying to paint BLM as a bunch of wild animals, but you are just stereotyping and your reasoning isn't going to hold up in a court of law. Like I said earlier, you are just painting yourself as a huge asshole.

I don't paint them as anything, their deeds do it all.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Yea, pretty much this whole thread you've been trying to justify running over BLM protesters in a car without a second thought based on the fact that they are all violent animals. That is painting them as violent animals. It's actually very racist in nature.
edit on 20-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I am not sure what you are going on about,my comment of digging was directed at the member who was digging a big hole for himself...

Apologies for mixing you up with him..we kool

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Blocking the street isn't rioting. Glad to see we got another person in the thread who wants to run people over with cars then justify it later as self defense...

Way to totally misrepresent what someone actually says there......

What I actually said is this -

Gee maybe he's telling people to avoid being victims, like we saw in these cases - Report: Black ‘Mobs’ Attack White Patrons Outside Wis. State Fair Brooklyn group of black youths blocks white couple's car, bloody victims in racial attack: cops These are far from the only such incidents, too. Make no mistake, some group of "protesters" illegally blocks MY car in the road, and I believe they are a threat, I will move the car. They can either get out of the way, or get hit. Peaceful protesters don't block streets. Peaceful, lawful protesters do so without blocking traffic and causing problems. They don't do things like this - #BlackLivesMatter ‘Protesters’ Attack Innocent Diners, Sports Fans, Smash Up Restaurants, Loot In Baltimore There is a vast world of difference between peaceful, lawful protest and rioting and beating people up. Plus, do we even know if an actual cop posted this? From what I could see, that wasn't certain. Maybe I missed something? Or maybe I didn't. Simple solution - don't play or protest in the street, and there won't be a problem. Who teaches their kids that blocking a street is acceptable, then claims others don't think their lives matter? Epic logic fail there.....

So, stop making false claims that anyone wants to run over people and then look for excuses. You know better than that. That's flat out inflammatory, and borders on libel.

PS: To others such as yourself who appear to want to run people over with cars, the police AREN'T agreeing with this officer. As I pointed out on page 1, the police HAVE issued a statement saying that this officer was in the wrong here.

Here it is again:

We are aware of the concerns surrounding the comment posted on Facebook and are actively investigating. The statement is offensive, disappointing, concerning and does not reflect in any way—or align with—the views, values and practices of the Saint Paul Police Department.

The entire department, starting with Chief Thomas Smith, has worked tirelessly to develop partnerships throughout the community, and we have a long history of supporting individuals and groups who wish to express their opinions. There is no tolerance within the department for employees who insult, threaten or attempt to silence those exercising their First Amendment rights.

So if you do as you said and run these people over because of past BLM events in cities other than the one you are in, YOU WILL GO TO JAIL. Seriously as the guy above me said, keep digging that hole.

...and more of the same BS. Get a clue. If some mob surrounds your car, and is inclined to violence, it akes mere moments to escalate to the point that driving away isn't an option. If someone hits a group that is a real threat, that's self defense. Blocking a street is illegal and NOT peaceful protest. When examples are listed that show how this can and does result in violence by those doing the blocking, you don't have much defense. But, hey, let your kids get pulled from a car and killed, if you want.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Those peace loving angels would never harm anyone, how dare you post examples of them acting like a pack of rabid animals violating everyone's.....oh wait not everyone's, just opposite races of themselves my bad.....RIGHTS with assaults.

Common sense dictates that innocent commuters know from being told by their insurance and authorities to never leave the scene of an accident. This was good common sense advice so that a universal rule of thumb would not endanger innocent commuters from deadly mob violence.

Exactly! When you consider that some might intentionally bump into a car, to have an excuse to become violent, it' even more clear!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Way to totally misrepresent what someone actually says there......

Seems that the St. Paul Police Department disagrees with you, and what the officer actually said.

Police officer suspended for allegedly urging drivers to run over Black Lives Matter ‘idiots’

A police sergeant in St. Paul, Minn., has been placed on administrative leave after he allegedly posted an inflammatory statement online, telling motorists to run over Black Lives Matter “idiots” participating in a march on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

“The statement is offensive, disappointing, concerning and does not reflect in any way — or align with — the views, values and practices of the Saint Paul Police Department,” the statement said, adding that the department has “a long history of supporting individuals and groups who wish to express their opinions. There is no tolerance within the department for employees who insult, threaten or attempt to silence those exercising their First Amendment rights.”

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Good grief, OP! Drink some OJ. Get out ounce and awhile.... Yes, there is some POS Cops..more than less. But they're "educated"... Only 20% of 70% will ever have their guts spilled on an alter for you to see... Be a good comrade and stop posting nonsense.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Fox is too busy dogging Trump, and getting Trumps door slammed in their face. Fox would only be interested in this story if the cop was black and tweeted it from a Trump rally.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Apologies for mixing you up with him..we kool

We cool

I am shocked really that the member in question is condoning this,i think he is a few sandwiches short of a picnic....His argument is benign and offensive....he must get nervous every time he drives past a group of colored people and feels brazen enough to want to run them down for being there....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join