It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denying Blindness - The reality of Donald Trump in 2016 General Election - Opening Eyes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
In Florida Atlantic University poll just released Trump has 23.4% African American support and 54% Hispanic support.

I'll add link when I can.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
In Florida Atlantic University poll just released Trump has 23.4% African American support and 54% Hispanic support.

Is it another one of those polls where they only poll 20 or 12 black voters and 15 hispanics?

Is the poll just for likely republican voters?

Details matter.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Phoenix

Is it another one of those polls where they only poll 20 or 12 black voters and 15 hispanics?

Is the poll just for likely republican voters?

Details matter.

1008 register voters, + - 3%

Definately not one of those push polls.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

No, it is a poll where he also beats Sanders and Clinton.

www.realclearpolitics.com...
edit on 01pm31pmf0000002016-01-20T17:33:37-06:000537 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

1008 register voters, + - 3%

Definately not one of those push polls.

1008 registered voters doesn't answer what I asked.

The question was how many of those 1008 were black and how many were Hispanic.

You said he has 23.4% African American support and 54% Hispanic support. So if only 20 people polled out of that 1008 were Hispanic or black then it would only be 5 or 6 people.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

No, it is a poll where he also beats Sanders and Clinton.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Do you happen to know which one of those polls phoenix is talking about because details matter.

If not don't worry about it. 2 out of 10 people voting for him won't win an election anyway.
edit on 20-1-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe

Folks, this is going to be the biggest landslide in election history. My prediction, and I'm very confident, is that the election will be a JOKE because of the overwhelming support Donald Trump has across the board. He puts every career politician to shame.

That might mean the end of the Democrat Party as we knew it.

Lol. You never give up hope do you? Not even in the face of the obliteration of what used to be known as the "GOP".

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

There were 128 blacks which is over 10%. Follow the article.

business.fau.edu...

Click on Report

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

They also weighted for race, party etc. to match Florida demographics.

The poll is fair as polls go.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

If there is 1008 polled and 128 were black that would be under 8% not over 10%.

I noticed 50% of those polled for the republican primary were undecided which wouldn't count and of the 128 mentioned 70% don't count for the republican poll so your really talking about maybe 40 people who said they would vote republican and out of them 8 said they would vote Trump.

So 8 black people said they would vote Trump at best out of those 1008 polled.

Like I said details matter.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

As I said above FAU weighted results to match Florida State demographics.

Just because you have sour grapes on the answer doesn't mean you can misconstrue and obfuscate results.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I have no words...8?
Also, the over 10% came from 12.7% in the poll itself. I guess you need a Math lesson

If you divide 1008 by 128 you get less than 8%. Right? I am sure that is what you are referring to. If there were 25 voters, and 5 were black, if you simply divided them it would be 5. Does that make it 5%? I am sure you will not follow and go back to the 4 of 10 blacks again but it is getting a bit sad. We are not looking for batting average, we are looking for what part of 100% is 128?

www.math.com...

Here, you can use this calculator. I know now why you did not understand any of the other polling data I have posted....

edit on 01pm31pmf0000002016-01-20T19:30:34-06:000734 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

That...is not impressive.

At. All.

Sanders has drawn over 25,000 people at his rallies.

Bernie Sanders drew a record-breaking 28,000 people to a rally in Portland, Oregon Sunday, according to his presidential campaign. That makes it by far the largest turnout for any 2016 presidential candidate thus far, breaking a previous record set by Sanders just one day earlier in Seattle.

www.msnbc.com...

So Donald's little cutsey line doesn't appear so grand now, does it? Sanders is pulling more than ANY other candidate, and he's only beating his own records.
edit on 20-1-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Your right it is 12%..my bad

As for the other take 30% of the 128 and then 23% of that will give you 8.8.

That should be lower because half of those polled are undecided which wouldn't count towards the dems or reps so I rounded down to 8 people.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Well that proves that naiveness doesn't discriminate.

edit on 41131America/ChicagoWed, 20 Jan 2016 19:41:40 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

BTW I just love how you edit things afterwards just so you can add an insult.

FYI I have no problem admitting when I am wrong and I appreciate when others do that is how people can have a constructive conversation, but it is the mudpit so if you really want me to I will show you how it's done.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You're welcome. I was not nearly as rude as many of you have been. I was pointing out if nothing else a simply way to do that math.

Also, can you tell me where you found the 50% undecided? Only place I can find that is a pie chart that is referencing the Senate Primary line-ups?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

That...is not impressive.

At. All.

Sanders has drawn over 25,000 people at his rallies.

Bernie Sanders drew a record-breaking 28,000 people to a rally in Portland, Oregon Sunday, according to his presidential campaign. That makes it by far the largest turnout for any 2016 presidential candidate thus far, breaking a previous record set by Sanders just one day earlier in Seattle.

www.msnbc.com...

So Donald's little cutsey line doesn't appear so grand now, does it? Sanders is pulling more than ANY other candidate, and he's only beating his own records.

Portland?? Are you kidding me? Meth capital of the World? Liberal city where they are going to have a "White History Month" in April for the sole purpose of shaming people for being white?? Whiteness shaming in Portland
I can't say a Portland turnout like that would surprise me. Wacko nutjob left wing city perfect for the likes of a Bernie Sanders rally. Population of Portland, with 25,000 liberal junkie needle using, welfare-sucking attendees? 619000. Population of Ames, Iowa, where the Donald draws 10,000 supporters in sub-zero temperatures? 58000. You do the math.(and don't do the Meth)
edit on 1 by AreUKiddingMe because: link

edit on 1 by AreUKiddingMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 1 by AreUKiddingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You're welcome. I was not nearly as rude as many of you have been.

So, in other words you treat people in a way that you dislike others treating you. Awsome charter.

Also, can you tell me where you found the 50% undecided? Only place I can find that is a pie chart that is referencing the Senate Primary line-ups?

You have to look near the end and there are no easy pie charts for it, but it is clearly marked undecided for the various groups.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Thing is Trump is doing rallies up to 3 times a day, day in, day out and pulling much more people by far than any candidate period.

- he's the energizer bunny of the entire campaign field.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join