It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran nuclear deal 'satisfies everyone except extremists', says president Hassan Rouhani

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

Iranian president Hassan Rouhani has said a landmark nuclear deal has satisfied all parties - except extremists.

Mr Rouhani said of the accord: "In (implementing) the deal, all are happy except Zionists, warmongers, sowers of discord among Islamic nations and extremists in the US. The rest are happy."

Mr Rouhani said the deal, which lifts economic sanctions in exchange for a limitation of Iran's nuclear ambitions, "opened new windows for engagement with the world".

Yeah I agree. I'm done with war in the Middle East and I definitely don't want to waste lives with a war in Iran. It's refreshing to see diplomacy work for a change.

"Nobody has been defeated in the deal, neither inside the country nor the countries that were negotiating with us," he said, referring to the United States, the UK, France, Russia, China and Germany.

But not everyone is happy with this deal.

Mr Netanyahu maintained his strong opposition to the deal, telling his weekly Cabinet meeting: "The Israel policy remains as it was - not to allow Iran to acquire a nuclear weapon."

Yeah no duh, Netanyahu! This deal prevents Iran from having nuclear weapons program. That's the whole damn point.

I hope for the best for Iran and it's economy.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

if the west have nukes, then why cant Iran. good for them. Either we all don't have nukes or we all have nukes.
remember these guys aint always bad, only western propaganda makes us feel they an enemy.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
tptb wants a war between iran and saudi arabia. thats the only reason they lifted the sanctions.

join