It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS brainwashing children to murder their own parents!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Crimes against humanity committed by ISIS is beyond deplorable and needs to be condemned. But they've gone up several notches in their depravity by now using kids as young as five as suicide bombers! They've even been ordered to kill their parents!

John Hall
THE INDEPENDENT

The extent to which the Islamic State (IS) is brain washing children in its self-declared Islamic caliphate has been revealed by a young escapee who claimed commanders told him he had to murder his parents. Identified only by his first name Nasir, the 12-year-old told CNN that he was one of 60 children being trained to operate as a suicide bomber in the terror group's de facto capital Raqqa.

After being taken captive, the would-be child soldiers -which included boys as young as five -were told that IS commanders cared for them more than their own parents.“The scariest times for us all were when the airstrikes happened. They'd lead all of us underground into the tunnels to hide... “When they were training us they would tell us our parents were unbelievers and that our first job was to go back to kill them,“ he added.

Nasir was forced to appear in one of IS's propaganda videos. He said that even the youngest boys in the group were not allowed to cry as they underwent suicide bomber training at its Al Farouq Institute in Raqqa.

And the shocker of shockers is that they they segregate disabled and mentally challenged kids and then train them as suicide bombers!

Even the highest religious authority in Saudi Arabia, which is known to fund and propagate Wahabi extremism around the world has condemned the armed groups Islamic State and al-Qaeda as apostates and labelled them the “number one enemy of Islam”.

He goes on to say: “Extremist and militant ideas and terrorism which spread decay on Earth, destroying human civilisation, are not in any way part of Islam, but are enemy number one of Islam, and Muslims are their first victims”

Childhood's end.....

epaperbeta.timesofindia.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
well, the age of the barbarians has returned. Wonder if they were funded by the rulers of the world in the past as well? The full extent of this barbarism is visible for all to see with only a click away.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

I can't help beginning to wonder if ISIS has been created and allowed to flourish with all its barbaric and disgusting behaviour as a form of reverse psychology designed at Muslims themselves to convince them that part of their religion is in dire need for a revamp to help it assimilate into non muslim countries. Acts carried out by Daesh are so shocking that any excuse to get away with them needs to be taken away and the best way to do that is for Muslims themselves to make these decisions.

One point that can't be ignored by Muslims who don't condone any of Daesh's behaviour, is that many young people from Western countries have turned against their birth countries and society here. They are flocking to the Islamic State lustily to carry out these acts, which has to be a concern especially if they get back home with these ideals still in their minds and then turn on people they now ideologically perceive as 'less dedicated' Muslims.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
So.....

What about now?

Are we ready to sit down with Russia and talk a proper strategy with them and form an alliance with the common goal of ending this evil forever?

It looks to me like Nazism got reincarnated in the middle east as ISIS......

The number one reason ISIS has gotten this far is because the USA and it's allies, yes I'm pointing my finger at you Obama are being obstinate and bloody minded because they want to the boss in this and get to call all the shots as to who comes and goes when the war is over.

Get over yourself guys, get Putin on the phone and organise a proper response will you. This war could be over in weeks if every nation sent 10,000 ground troops to surround and squash these cowards from all sides

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I think it may be too late. The viral nature of their recruiting and the plentiful availability of failed states the world over has essentially created an unstoppable hydra. Is this what Hollywood was insinuating with their rise of Hydra in some of Marvel's propaganda videos??

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

The term brainwashing is overused on ATS. Do a quick search if you don't believe me. The media is supposedly brainwashing us but they must be really bad at it for noone to believe anything they say, especially on this site. Religion is supposedly brainwashing people yet you haven't converted to Islam, Judaism or Scientology right? Are the rest of us dimwits but you're too smart to fall for it? People think military members especially marines are brainwashed but then explain why fewer and fewer are retiring from military jobs. Prison doesn't make people gay, prison just makes gay people come out of the closet.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Must be some fast training. That little fella in front didn't even get time to adjust his rifle. Looks like he only received his gun for the photo. Might even go so far as to suggest these photos are more propaganda than truth.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
WTF? I think the Reptilians have taken over the psyche of this bunch of idiots. No, seriously!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
And the irony here is eradicate these evil doers is really to kill all of their children.

No next gen for you.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The same tactics as used by the Khmer Rouge all those years ago. Seems we are fated to go in circles and never move forward

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

It looks to me like Nazism got reincarnated in the middle east as ISIS..

Nazism has had plenty of incarnations over the last 50 years, case in point despotic regimes backed by the USA in South America,

The number one reason ISIS has gotten this far is because the USA... ,

through the CIA funded ISIS...

This war could be over in weeks if every nation sent 10,000 ground troops to surround and squash these cowards from all sides

Well Al Qaeda morphed into ISIS, Al Qaeda had its genesis during the invasion of Afghanistan by the USSR in the 80's. Russia sees the threat to its borders from destabilized neighbours. The agenda of the USA/NATO is to weaken the Russia.

ISIS arent cowards if they commit acts of terror, by attacking them from all sides you will splinter them yet again they will regroup stronger. You have to stop the money and arms supplied to them.
Its funny how easy all funds are tracked by Governments for tax evasion and such through the banking system, and yet ISIS seems untouchable, why is that? Maybe because the West needs a destabilized Middle East?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
DJT was right...getting rid of ISIS doesn't stop at the front line...it extends to the rest of the family of the soldiers, unfortunately this may include the children as well. Very sad to see this is true...very sad.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

well, can we apply the same philosophy to the Rothchilds, Lehmans, Morgans, Rockefellers, and Warburgs as well?? We may have to kill the children of the bankers as well if we want to step close to a united world peace right??

Yea, I said it!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

well, can we apply the same philosophy to the Rothchilds, Lehmans, Morgans, Rockefellers, and Warburgs as well?? We may have to kill the children of the bankers as well if we want to step close to a united world peace right??

Yea, I said it!

To your argument you can also apply that to the Royal family and all the wealthiest 1% of the people in the world. It has no logic. You talk about money families being a culture vs religion. These two DO NOT EQUATE.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

Yea, I said it!

To your argument you can also apply that to the Royal family and all the wealthiest 1% of the people in the world. It has no logic. You talk about money families being a culture vs religion. These two DO NOT EQUATE.

Oh yes it does. The money is the religion of those families. If we are all in agreement that the world is # because of bankers, then do the proper thing and kill their children too, since we are now after all trying to justify killing children now right???
FYI, many child soldiers the world over have been rescued and rehabilitated from the forced horrors and atrocities they were forced against their will to commit.

Do I think a child is a legitimate target if he is currently firing on your position with a group of insurgents?? Yes of course it is war and your life is on the line.

But you took it to the level of justifying death by association, so I merely went with that line and applied it to the evil families who are universally disavowed by the majority of Earth's population, and this community as well. # the royal's too, they can go to hell. Why are they royal again? Because they said so right?? OR is it divine authority?? Does not divinity equate a faith based ideologue , aka ISIS ?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well its not called brainwashing. These people are hostages and they're forced or their whole families die.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Ohhh I'm so glad I live far away from the Islamic State and all its commiddles.

Part of big brain washing ideologies is that they put the ideology before family. So in the Soviet empire people sold out their families to either protect themselves or benefit themselves. Germans snitched on their families during the Nazi empire. What happens in North Korea if you say in public "I love my mum more than Kim Jong Un?" It's probably not a great consequence.

Convincing people to turn around on their families isn't new. There are many Muslim families who would do an honour killing on their own sister or daughter to preserve honour according to Islam. Having a kid take out his mum and dad is stepping things up a bit, but it's important to remember that this isn't a new concept.

The people who train suiciding bombers and so on, know exactly which tactics to use to get a person on their side, not their family's side. They take advantage of volatile young kids. I guess we need to look for these tactics, and try the best to stop them. Especially, on social media.

join