It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Login in trouble.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hey.

I have trouble logging in at home; everytime I type in my username and password, then press enter, the screen refreshes and all I see is the same login screen. I can't login !!!!

ZeroDeep has been devoid of ATS for soooo long. I finaly got onto another computer.

What's wrong? Why can't I log in?

Thank you.

Deep

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I once saw a computer do this, on another forum, but just with Internet Explorer. Try erasing all your cookies and temporary internet files, and try again.

If it doesn't work, you might want to try downloading another browser (I highly suggest firefox, avalaible here www.mozilla.org) and try logging on ATS with it. If it works, it means something might have got corrupted into Internet Explorer.

Good luck fixing it, internet explorer system files are so deeply incrusted into Windows, most of the time u need to re-install all over to fix problems like this. (especially if u already have the latest version, because just re-installing IE usually won't fix much)

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Woootttttttttttt --whatever that means; I'll assume something positive !

It worked. I'm back on ATS !

Deep.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
well my HDD recently wiped itself and i lost my emails with the log in password for my 1st account (this is my secon account and i cant change any info or add pic etc etc cause points) well when i try to request send the info to my email it says nam and email not known or something to that effect, i think i had it on an email that was old like another isp providers that was 56k i recently went adsl an diff provider so new email, is there any way to get my old account info back??????????

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blobby 2
is there any way to get my old account info back??????????

As i told you in your last post you made about the same thing you must contact the board administrator(s) and tell them and then it should be taken care of, to u2u one of the admins look on your left when you scroll down on the home page youll see all the mod accounts, and the admins are at the top hope this helps

[edit on 8-1-2005 by ShadowMan]

new topics

top topics

join