It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic woes, problem, reaction, solution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Yes, I'm on a thread spree.. It's been a while.

We are all aware of the economic problems facing the world. It's clear to many that the fractional reserve, debt based fiat currency system we are using isn't working.

The system we are using wasn't developed forms globally integrated and technologically advanced world where the majority of the world doesn't need to work in order to produce a majority of the worlds consumer needs.

Here we have the problem.

Due to this out dated system we are in a world of massive economic disparity between the rich and the poor.

This is happening for a variety of reasons. The main reasons being advancements in technology are allowing for more to be producer by less. This is eliminating Mullins of jobs and decreasing the value of the items that this system creates. This benefits the employer as he is able to increase productivity whole decreasing one of his biggest margins or business expenses, employee cost. Another main reason is because of global integration, again due to technology. Global integration has added a large mass to the labor supply Pool of all skill levels causing a decrease in the value of the labor performed. Again, this is good for the corporations and the individual.

These two main reasons are the major causes for where we are today economically.

Now for the reaction, solution.

In order to fix this system they need to introduce a new economic model that closes the divide. In order to effectively introduce this model it needs to be done with a new currency, and what do you know!

In order for it to work properly it has to include the entire world! That's right, a one world currency!

This will help level the playing field for all countries involved. On the surface this will seem to work to our benefit but as we all know it will be used as leverage against the average worker to control their lives.

A minimum income will be given in exchange for a minimal amount of service in order to keep the engine going. This will come with control, drug tests, loving arrangements and approvals, background checks, credit checks, all of these things will determine system eligibility and any disqualification will bar you from participation for x amount of time until you get in line with the rest.

The system is already here people.

Problem, reaction, solution. The future is now.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Put simply, we need to give up aspirations of living in opulence and the rich need a giant come uppance.

Think about this;

If instead of buying a Mercedes or say $100,000 a person bought a Hyundai for say $50,000 - that money saved could buy another person the same car. Or for a small business owner it could employ another person for a year. Both vehicles will be new and both with transport a person from A to B in relative luxury for those prices within their respective brands.

It's time people stopped being tricked by big business and stopped buying labels in order to show off. The latest generation of youth are by far the worst for this. I see people like my nephew who lives with his mother only, who can barely afford rent absolutely refuse to wear clothing without the 'right' label. A simple t-shirt that he will wear is around $50, when one with no name can be bought for $8.

My nieces and nephews on my partners side are exactly the same in this manner too.

It's time we all started to be a little humble and stopped trying to live like we are kings and queens

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

One World Currency

One World Government

One World Religion

From reading both Daniel and Revelation we can see that 10 kings are coming and that these 10 kings will be awarded 10 kingdoms. We continue to see in the news the concept of One World Government. It does appear that in f the prophetic passages of Daniel and Revelation, we will see a condensing of the world’s governments in the future. The world is definitely going to have one currency in the future. This is the part of the world’s future that is bad. We are going to have 10 kingdoms and we will have one world currency. Additionally, we will have an Antichrist that will come up as the world’s leader who is against Jesus.

And it will cause all, small and great, rich and poor, Masters and Servants, to be given a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, That no one may buy or sell again except one who has the mark of the name of The Beast or the number of its name.

edit on 18-1-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

So you want to dictate what car I drive?

As a car guy, the thought of this makes me angry.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

When you spend your entire life predicated on the success of your latest Instagram picture what do you expect?

We're talking about a generation of people who have never been exposed to the idea of winning and losing and have been coddled by their parents for 20 years.

What did we expect?

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

I think you took his example to literal, he doesn't want dictate your car too you. He just pointing out that a little less selfishness might do the world some good.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Hegelian Dialectic:

This is a favorite mind control mechanism the New World Order likes to use to control and manipulate the populace. This "problem-reaction-solution" sequence has been effectively used in recent years to strip Americans of their Constitutional rights and lead America into one pre-emptive war after another.

Hegelian Dialectic is Problem – Reaction – Solution. Most of us unwittingly fall victim to it all too often and sadly if we don’t stop, we will continue to lose our free will and liberties. It has been widely used by our governments and corporations around the world. You could say that in terms of controlling the masses, and society in general, it’s deployment has been an effective tool in keeping humanity in check.

Almost all major events in history employ the Hegelian Dialectic of:
Problem – manufacture a crisis or take advantage of one already in place in order to get the desired Reaction of public outcry whereby the public demands a Solution which as been predetermined from the beginning.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

So you want to dictate what car I drive?

As a car guy, the thought of this makes me angry.

No, I want people to think about the consequences of trying to have the best and most expensive vs being more humble. This has less to do with dictating than it does change of mindset.

And to show that I walk the walk and not just talk the talk, I have 2 cars under two years old in my driveway right now. They are both typical types that are popular where I live - an SUV and a ute (truck)

Instead of buying the Brand ABC SUV that all the other sheeple buy for between $60 - $90,000 I went fro brand XYZ that is the same physical size, has around the same power, bigger towing capacity and offers the same fuel economy. The same went with my ute. I went for the cheaper brand from Korea instead of the famous one from Japan.

I'm now the one with two new cars that cost about the same as one famous brand SUV and I'm not feeling like I have missed out on anything, especially reliability.

edit on 19-1-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Exactly and we are witnessing it in live action with the economy right now.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Hegelian Dialectic:

This is a favorite mind control mechanism the New World Order likes to use to control and manipulate the populace. This "problem-reaction-solution" sequence has been effectively used in recent years to strip Americans of their Constitutional rights and lead America into one pre-emptive war after another.

Hegelian Dialectic is Problem – Reaction – Solution. Most of us unwittingly fall victim to it all too often and sadly if we don’t stop, we will continue to lose our free will and liberties. It has been widely used by our governments and corporations around the world. You could say that in terms of controlling the masses, and society in general, it’s deployment has been an effective tool in keeping humanity in check.

Almost all major events in history employ the Hegelian Dialectic of:
Problem – manufacture a crisis or take advantage of one already in place in order to get the desired Reaction of public outcry whereby the public demands a Solution which as been predetermined from the beginning.

If the market was free to "self direct" all things would balance out. But we have a market manipulated, by self interested parties. The self interest causes market distortions which will eventually correct, because the self interest pushes out bubbles. One example is Monsanto, it will push a toxic brew until eventually, the lobbied parties realise that its them who will eventually suffer the consequences .The same applies to big pharma, which in a manipulated market tends to push stuff that eventually gets withdrawn long after it has caused mayhem. The laws get drawn up which protects the manipulators, once this is done a repeal is very unlikely as any politician that lobbies a repeal will get severe problems.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That's the main reason I don't like taking help from the mental health community.

I'm tired of being an experiment for new mental health drugs for doctors who get bonuses for more prescriptions.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I agree with you for the most part, but don't generalise an entire generation. I couldn't care less about what label is on my clothing.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Well good for you

Generalisations are just that. But it is a definite trend that I see. I work in retail, so I am at the coal face and see teens in particular refusing to accept no name brands every day.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Yes, I'm on a thread spree.. It's been a while.

We are all aware of the economic problems facing the world. It's clear to many that the fractional reserve, debt based fiat currency system we are using isn't working.

The system we are using wasn't developed forms globally integrated and technologically advanced world where the majority of the world doesn't need to work in order to produce a majority of the worlds consumer needs.

Here we have the problem.

Due to this out dated system we are in a world of massive economic disparity between the rich and the poor.

This is happening for a variety of reasons. The main reasons being advancements in technology are allowing for more to be producer by less. This is eliminating Mullins of jobs and decreasing the value of the items that this system creates. This benefits the employer as he is able to increase productivity whole decreasing one of his biggest margins or business expenses, employee cost. Another main reason is because of global integration, again due to technology. Global integration has added a large mass to the labor supply Pool of all skill levels causing a decrease in the value of the labor performed. Again, this is good for the corporations and the individual.

These two main reasons are the major causes for where we are today economically.

Now for the reaction, solution.

In order to fix this system they need to introduce a new economic model that closes the divide. In order to effectively introduce this model it needs to be done with a new currency, and what do you know!

In order for it to work properly it has to include the entire world! That's right, a one world currency!

This will help level the playing field for all countries involved. On the surface this will seem to work to our benefit but as we all know it will be used as leverage against the average worker to control their lives.

A minimum income will be given in exchange for a minimal amount of service in order to keep the engine going. This will come with control, drug tests, loving arrangements and approvals, background checks, credit checks, all of these things will determine system eligibility and any disqualification will bar you from participation for x amount of time until you get in line with the rest.

The system is already here people.

Problem, reaction, solution. The future is now.

I know what your saying but I cant quite agree with you. Things are they way they are now because certain people want it that way.

There are people out there who believe in the survival of the fittest and the last man standing takes all. These are the people who are winning the fight and makes the rules at the moment. For example. I read on this forum only yesterday that that something like 600 people own more wealth than the rest of humanity.

One day these 600 will come down to 100 and then 50.

If all the democratic countries who claim to be democratic, were run by we the people then it would be different because almost none of us would want it to be the way it is so we would change it wouldn't we?

Of greater regret is that those of us who are striving for govt of the people by the people are increasingly feeling under threat from those at the top.

For example; The best way forward is to become a mixture of a republic and referendum driven society (re Switzerland) but we the people are being pushed in the opposite direction, into the back hole of tyranny.

As I see it, most of the world is sliding down this vast back chasm from which it will take centuries to emerge because we will only emerge from via violent revolution.

This is because those who make peaceful revolution impossible (as now) make violent revolution inevitable.

However, if we do slide into the back hole of tyranny, it take generations of experience with the misery of slavery for the pressure to build up enough to make violent revolution happen.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The solution would be to forsake globalism and return to sovereign nationalism.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
It's time people stopped being tricked by big business and stopped buying labels in order to show off. The latest generation of youth are by far the worst for this. I see people like my nephew who lives with his mother only, who can barely afford rent absolutely refuse to wear clothing without the 'right' label. A simple t-shirt that he will wear is around $50, when one with no name can be bought for $8.
My nieces and nephews on my partners side are exactly the same in this manner too.
It's time we all started to be a little humble and stopped trying to live like we are kings and queens

LOL!! So true ....

My mother taught me *buy with care (cheaply) wear with flair* worked

for me.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

One World Currency

One currency?? Not working so well for the Euro is it?

top topics

join