It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

poor mans psychotronic blocking!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
I had x rays done and found 2 implants, one on my shoulderblade and a nano attached to a rib. so far theyve been quiet since doing the above.

Let me guess: the implant is in your left shoulder blade.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Took a look. Fantastic site for all of us ATS-mindguards!.

Totally liked the part about

contact your local Linux Users Group (LUG). Ask for Tony and make sure you say you want the "MindGuard special".

I can't make up this kind of story, there had to be a use for the internet and now I know it!

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran

I had x rays done and found 2 implants, one on my shoulderblade and a nano attached to a rib. so far theyve been quiet since doing the above.

Let me guess: the implant is in your left shoulder blade.

yeah why?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

yeah why?

Jinn (a.k.a daemons) always tap on the left shoulder blade when they want to gain access to your host body.

It would seem that MKUltra have inserted a device into your left shoulder that allows the jinn to gain access instantly.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Please don't encourage their psychosis. It's not healthy.

Edit: I just looked at the source for that Mindguard program....It's absolutely hilarious, but, as expected, is in no way serious. Look at the source yourself; It's random.
edit on 1/19/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Is it?

In 1948, Norbert Weiner published a book, CYBERNETICS, defined as a neurological communication and control theory already in use in small circles at that time. Yoneji Masuda, "Father of Information Society," stated his concern in 1980 that our liberty is threatened Orwellian-style by cybernetic technology totally unknown to most people.
This technology links the brains of people via implanted microchips to satellites controlled by ground-based super-computers.
The first brain implants were surgically inserted in 1974 in the state of Ohio, U.S.A., and also in Stockholm, Sweden. Brain electrodes were inserted into the skulls of babies in 1946 without the knowledge of their parents. In the 50's and 60's, electrical implants were inserted into the brains of animals and humans, especially in the U.S., during research into behavior modification, and brain and body functioning.

rense

I mean it is even part of public discussion:

edit on 19-1-2016 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Please don't encourage their psychosis. It's not healthy.

There are those 'in the know' and 'those who cannot handle the truth being exposed - the weak'.
Jinn are always hooked to the left shoulder blade.

If SanitizedInfo wants to protect themself, then carrying some form of iron at all times will protect them. See bottom of page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i speak from experience. Djinn cannot enter a host body when the person wears iron on a necklace.

Even a crystal of Haematite or Magnetite will suffice.
edit on 19-1-2016 by Rapha because: Crystal

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
what a thread.

I'm borderline between breaking into tears laughing and fearing for my life.

...a glitch in the Matrix.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Or if you like it creepy, read this:
Delgado

But in real life, one scientist made huge strides towards creating workable brain implants. In the 1950s and 1960s. Here's his story.
Jose Delgado performed experiments using permanent brain implants in bulls, primates, and humans beginning in the 1950s, with extremely successful results. Neuroscience often ignores this chapter of its history, but it's worth taking a look at Delgado's successes, and his long term goals for manipulation of humans and society.
Can you avoid knowledge? You cannot! Can you avoid technology? You cannot! Things are going to go ahead in spite of ethics, in spite of your personal beliefs, in spite of everything.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Happen to want to post those X-rays first ?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: burntoast

He already.posted them in another thread. Look through his post history.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
i heard the monitor computer this morning. it was a male voice saying what i was doing. lasted for about a minute.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

i had the xray pics of this but lost them. here is another anomaly that i found on my rib.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join