The George W. Bush Loyalty Quiz

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
"Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You can't stand George W. Bush. The mere mention of his name makes you cringe, and every time you hear him speak, it makes you want to jump out the _ You will vote for Anyone But Bush."

So true.

Thanks pixky.

Surf

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Dang, 1 out of ten for Bush. I liked the Rums forgot where he planted the WMDs. Got 6 out of 10 on Kerry.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

Yeah that is pretty close to the mark.

Seeing him on a spit in the barbeque might be better, right next to that grease dripping Cheney.

Roasted Republican, mmmm, good. The meat is always loaded with fat and very tender.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You can't stand George W. Bush. The mere mention of his name makes you cringe, and every time you hear him speak, it makes you want to jump out the _ You will vote for Anyone But Bush.

But, even so, he makes me laugh so much reading his quotes, that I like the guy.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
Roasted Republican, mmmm, good. The meat is always loaded with fat and very tender.

I've eaten some things in my lifetime - snails, frogs legs, sheeps brains, wild boar, horse ... but there's no way in hell that you would get me to eat a Republican ... it would give me the squits and make me

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ewww roasted republican! Ewwwww....

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

Haha I'm moving to Canada!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
i love the link you put on here i thinkk BUSH is a lieing, cheating, theafing, smelly,
cock sucker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE HIM I HATE HIM

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
My results:

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Your score is 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard John Kerry supporter. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing Kerry run Bush and Cheney out of the White House, except maybe seeing them dragged away in handcuffs.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Bush does do a pretty good job of keeping people off the fence.

(Now if i could get him impaled on a picket fence) *thinking*

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The questions were rather limiting I felt...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
1 out of 10 for Bush. Surprisingly high.

6 out of 10 for Kerry. Surprisingly high.

Is there a quiz for Nader?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Smirking Chimp
Curious George

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Your score is 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a dedicated supporter and great admirer of President Bush. You believe it is a matter of vital national interest that Bush be re-elected in order to save America from both the terrorists and the Democrats. Not only do you plan to vote for Bush, but you believe it is every American's patriotic duty to do so as well

=]] I wouldn't say I'm an 8/10 though..more like a 7..but oh well..it was a rigged survey

-wD

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs...

Yeah that sums it up... i had to pretend to be an american then but i'm sure they get the point

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Sweet I scored 0

Yeah and that pretty much sums up my opinion on him. The same could go for his own "pet goat" Tony Blair. It didn't mention that they are wanted for terroism.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French

I don't remember labelling him looking French. I only scored one cos of the quip he made when told about Bush falling of the bike, I thought was amusing.

So I don't like either and yet they're the only choices available out of 260 million. Sweet sweet democracy. What a joke

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Bush 0 on a scale of 1 through 10. I am surprised I didn't score lower than that.

Kerry 5 on a scale of 1 through 10. I am surprised I didn't score higher than that..

If only there was a quiz for Badnarik.... :-/

JAK

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
George W. Bush

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

What? Bad monkey... *Slap!* ..get off my keyboard. What have you been looking at? No monkey! That's a bad monkey.

Jack

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
What is the use when he is still the most powerful man of the most powerful country in the world?

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join