<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The George W. Bush Loyalty Quiz
10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to President Bush

politicalhumor.about.com...

And the Pisky's score ...

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are an enthusiastic supporter of President Bush, but you haven't drunk the Kool-Aid yet. You disagree with some of the decisions he has made, but on balance, you think he has been a strong president, and he has your vote.
thanks pisk!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
For Bush "Master of Strategery"
, I loved that SNl skit.

Your score is 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. You're not the biggest fan of President Bush, but you think he has done a decent job as president. You may disagree with him on a lot of issues and some facts you'd just as soon ignore but you're leaning toward voting for him anyway.

For Kerry, they needed more humor in his. Maybe Al Gore and his lockbox

Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You believe John Kerry is unfit to be president. While your disapproval stops short of outright hatred, there is nothing he could do or say that could sway your fundamental belief that he is a dangerous, terrorist-coddling, flip-flopping menace who must be stopped

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French.

wow are you psychic? lol

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

thats a relief

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Search
Political Humor

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I would have been worried if it turned out any other way.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs

'Rumsfeld forgot where he planted the WMD'...
priceless!!!

also that 'smirking chimp' one made me laugh...

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

I bet I'm gonna score the same thing on the Kerry test...

Kerry Test Results:
Your score is 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. You believe John Kerry is unfit to be president. While your disapproval stops short of outright hatred, there is nothing he could do or say that could sway your fundamental belief that he is a dangerous, terrorist-coddling, flip-flopping menace who must be stopped

Woooohoooo i think they are both unfit. I'm the only person truly fit to rule america....

[edit on 8-1-2005 by cpr12r]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You can't stand George W. Bush. The mere mention of his name makes you cringe, and every time you hear him speak, it makes you want to jump out the _ You will vote for Anyone But Bush.

Go Dubya !

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

and

Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You believe John Kerry is unfit to be president. While your disapproval stops short of outright hatred, there is nothing he could do or say that could sway your fundamental belief that he is a dangerous, terrorist-coddling, flip-flopping menace who must be stopped

[edit on 8-1-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The only person I am loyal too is badnarik/libetarian party!

oh, and my lady!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
And just to be fair, I did the Kerry quiz too ...

Your score is 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. You believe that John Kerry has some redeeming qualities, but not enough to entrust him with running the country, much less the nuclear launch codes. It's possible that you might change your mind about him, but at this point, you are leaning against him.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I scored the same on both tests....LOL

But I am a Libertarian I cant stand EITHER of them

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to President Bush

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I didn't need a test to tell me what I already knew, but I did it anyway

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What best describes Bush
A smirking chimp

Millions of websites have come into existence based on that piece of knowledge.

On a different note I scored 4/10.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You know what makes me mad. They force you to answer questions with their answers. I hate that.....and that is how they distort surveys and such.

GWB was not awol by the way. What more is needed to prove Danny boy is a flat out political liar?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
as if you didn't already suspect this :

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yep...a 0 out of 10.

Just for fun though I did the test again picking the most religous of the reponses, and I got this:

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join