It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Television Series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Good afternoon - I am the story editor on National Park Mysteries II for Travel Channel. The series showcases unusual and unexplained activities and experiences in national parks across the country. The show does not set out to debunk or prove any of these accounts. Wherever possible, we invite those who have first hand experiences or knowledge of incidents and experiences to participate on screen, as well as inviting experts to comment or provide context. If you have an account to share, I'd love to hear from you. I am also currently looking for a Mason expert to explain the significance of Masonic markers in particular locations. Thanks very much - I hope to hear from some of you.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nationalparkmysteries

It sounds like you have a pretty cool job. I look forward to hearing about your experiences and knowledge here on ATS.

Thanks for introducing yourself

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The show is actually called Mysteries at the National Parks. It started in spring of 2015. There is already a II? Just asking.

All of the Travel Channel shows of this type are worded this way. Like Mysteries at the Holy Land, Mysteries at the Smithsonian, etc.

edit on 18-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

A II would be Mysteries at the National Parks with the word SPECIAL, NEW EVIDENCE or TRAVEL GUIDE added.
edit on 18-1-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Welcome to the site , I look forward to reading any of your threads on the subject once you get the 20 posts you need

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Welcome to the best website for experts and nut cases,

your job is to work out which is which.......

Wibble!

look forward to your input in future threads

Peace!

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi.

Please read our Terms and Conditions

and this Welcome thread

Please note the part about advertising and self promotion.

I would suggest you reach out to one of our Site owners or Admin if you wish to advertise your show on ATS.

Thread closed

top topics

join