It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the Most Unconventional Person You Have Ever Dated?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Well exactly. I do not like my alcohol watered down too much anyway.

Ruins my buzz.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

She wasn't famous herself, had only been bit parts in a few things, a tv movie, and a few stage shows and music videos.

She had slept with 3 out of the 6 members of the cast of Friends though.

(And if you can guess who the Friend with the biggest addiction problems is, you'll be able to guess who one of the three was, and what they bonded over.)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz
Impressive! ...

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I once lived with a girl for 2 years who was different to say the least , did not smoke or drink , Vegetarian going on vegan , would not watch television and hated talking to people and dig this she hated spending money $ 10 would last her all year in her cell phone just for texts to her mother .

Why did we split up she thought sex was for having children
well they do say opposites attract

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I dated last year someone that was somewhat alright, but she had an issue with pronouncing words starting with "l" or "r". You know how some people talk to babies? She perpetually did that ("Aww, wook at the wittle wabbit"). I did stick it out for the date, but it was hard overriding my typical response to stuff like that.

I also dating someone who was...out on a trip while dating - that was a scary one; she kept on thinking the sky was falling. All I can say is, never again.

-foss

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

To the first one...could be a speech impediment, but potentially extremely annoying.

To the second...if you were on a date, what did she think she was doing?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

On the second person, I quite honestly don't know what she thought she was on (Ironic thing, was she set up the date! As in, said she liked me because I was into aliens, conspiracies, and the paranormal....And that she had a crush on me).

I'm still smirking about that one - I think she assumed that I did those kind of things as well (For some odd reason, people do think I do some ATS-censored material).

In regards to the first person, she probably did have an impediment, but it got annoying very quickly. I couldn't fault her character though, as she was a nice person.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

I had a speech impediment when I was younger and grew out of it, but I did go on a date with a man with a slight speech impediment, and it was weird, even though I know how it feels to be rejected because of that. I still didn't go on another date with him. It wasn't just for that reason, but it was one of the reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join